Pirate Pandas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Application

donqe
    Pirate Panda

Application Empty Application

Post  donqe Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:10 am

Hello my name is joel and my tibia character is Donqe a Royal Paladin in level 86.
    I started play tibia like 4 years ago and it was because off my brother. Iv'e been playing on the server antica before and why i left that server is because all off my friends changed to refugia and i guess that's why i followed them. I also have a 132 ek, 112 ed but i don't play them that much but still active sometimes. ive been in 2 guilds before and i dont like the status in those guilds because we are only a few players in those and i like to join the famous pirate pandas.

Now about me: My name is joel and i im a 20 years old man from sweden and how i am as a person from my ponit off view is that im allways glad and never mad at anyone i just want every one to be treated the as the want to. My nickname is Aero or just call me joel and my hobbies is "Summertimes" Go swimming with my friends and jumping from high places. I also like fishing and trampolines for training "Wintertimes" I like to ride the snowmobile and just play the computer sometimes when its cold here in sweden.

No criminal record or banned before.

I use forums all the time like Tibiajourny and i think its fun to put up status about the Progress your doing in tibia so i will be active exept for when im sick.

if anyone in the guild have a problem with me or i with them i would like to fix that not just leave and never look back. If i leave its beacuse off other reasons.

Why i want to join pirate pandas. First off all its a cool name and i allways wanted to join a Huge guild that are active and probably going to be that for years. I also like ro help people with service when i get a few levels. i allways been that person that want to help in the best way i can.

Hope you enjoy my writing if not feel free to ask me if you want to.

Kind regards: Joel Donqe Aero.
    Hysterisk
    Hysterisk
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Hysterisk
    Profession: Druid

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  Hysterisk Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:08 am

Good application! Could you please link that Project you were doing? Smile
    donqe
    Pirate Panda