Pirate Pandas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Zimmiee
Nawok
6 posters

Application.

Nawok
    Nawok
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Undefined
    Profession: Rookguardian

Application. Empty Application.

Post  Nawok Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:36 am

1. Character name, Level and Vocation
    Nawok, 121, Elite Knight.

2. When did you started to play tibia (How did you got to play tibia)
    March 2003. I was 15 at that time. Heard of the game from some classmates.

3. Have you played on other Servers? If yes why did you leave them?
    Started out in Amera in 2003. Got hunted of the server due to the war between "Forsaken" and "Boondock Saints". Then I quit playing for a few years, before I started in Selena. Mainly because some friends from Amera started new chars over there. More and more friends left the game, and so did I for a while. Started playing again in 2011, and transfered my char from Selena to Refugia, because my last friend (Despen) is playing here.

4. Have you played any other Vocation than your current one or even have other chars you still play active?
    Royal Paladin, Elder Druid. No other active vocations now.

5. In how many guilds have you been before and how come you left them?
    Only one. "Forsaken" on Amera in 2003-2004.

6. Now tell us about yourself as a person. Where are you from? Whats your age? Whats your name and is there any Nickname you like to be called? And ofc we would also like to know if your a girl or a boy.
    I'm a 25 year old guy from Oslo, Norway and my name is Adrian. I work in a sheltered home for psychiatric patients and disabled people, and have been doing so for 5 years (after I dropped out of school). My main hobby is photography, and I spend a lot of time traveling to new places to shoot. I also got a few years experience in web-developing (mainly PHP, XHTML and CSS).

7. What about your criminal record. Have you ever been notated or even banned on any of your accounts?
    Clean as a whistle.

8. Last thing why do you want to join Pandas? What are your expections?
    After all my former friends left Tibia, I really miss the community we had. In my eyes, Tibia is all about teamwork and co-operation. I also consider you a serious guild without all the "bullshit" if you know what I mean. I hope you will consider my application, even though I am not a "powergamer" and my level is low. After spending 5 years arguing with people with down syndrome and autism I got excellent debating-skills and I always think two times before acting. tongue
    Zimmiee
    Zimmiee
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Zimmiee
    Profession: Sorcerer

Application. Empty Re: Application.

Post  Zimmiee Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:27 am

Nawok wrote:
    [i]8. After spending 5 years arguing with people with down syndrome and autism I got excellent debating-skills and I always think two times before acting. tongue [/b]

INVITE HIM SOMEONE
    Emily Sofie
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Emily Sofie
    Profession: Druid

Post  Emily Sofie Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:31 am

Maybe he can tame Spoffie :$

Okok end of jokes. Thanks for your application we will start a voting thread now so our members can give us a feedback about your application and we will decide if we will give you the trial month or not Smile
    But be sure that our question master Spoffie will ask the most crazy things... xD
    Mastrik
    Mastrik
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Mastrik Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:48 pm

that last line is exactly what we need. bet talking with spoffie will bring ur career pat to completely new level.
    But no matter if u got accepted or not , u got big respect from me for ur work!
    Howl the Wizard
    Pirate Panda

Post  Howl the Wizard Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:05 pm

Leave Spoff alone =( you guys are so mean, btw, dude, I don't have the right to tell my opinion on the voting but, I respect you cause it takes a lot of patience to help and also live with those angels, I have a cousin with down syndrome and well, I mean it, you really need to have a lot of patience with them :3 respect man, good luck Very Happy
    Spoffie
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Spoffie Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:53 pm

Haha Howl the Wizard dont worry i heard worse then that im kinda proud that they think of me Very Happy <evul lauth>

So now let me Say a few Things First

Forsaken....not good...
    Boondock Saints...muhaaahaa some of them existed on antica to Smile

and now to me Im Spoffie The Question MASTER even thow it say Elder on me Sad but accualy im a Elite one ( due to my skills )

so here comes the questions

1 When are you online? how much do you play during a week estimated?

2 is it oki for you to make a ingame Interview?

/Spoffie

Nawok
    Nawok
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Nawok Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:16 am

Spoffie;
    Long live Forsaken!
    .. Bondocks Saints were pure EVIL, haha.

And the questions;

According to Pskonejotts online counter, I played 72h last month. That gives an average of two and a half hour/day. Sounds right..
    According to myself, I play between 2 and 4 hours when I log on.
    And I would also like to add that due to working shifts day/evening/night I log on to the most strange times of the day.

Leaving for Iceland on tuesday, gone for a week.
    And Spoffie; Sure.. Catch me ingame today or tomorrow, and you shall have your questions answered to my best knowledge Wink
    Emily Sofie
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Emily Sofie Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:44 pm

Used to have a guild called Forsaken for around 1 and a half years on Olympa ^.^
    Emily Sofie
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Emily Sofie Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:00 pm

Hay Nawok.

A late reply from my side but if your still up to tame Spoffie and beeing a Pirate Panda I can tell you that you are accepted Smile
    Ill give you the invite and as soon as you joined you will get further forum access.
    Im nto rly often on tibia atm bcz I cant hunt due to my PC crashing and freezing when ever it just wants. Gotta fix that. But if any questions im available here or in pm and im sure the other members are able to help you aswell Smile

Welcome ^.^

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:57 am