Pirate Pandas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

application

Parowas
    Pirate Panda

application Empty application

Post  Parowas Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:39 pm

Hi my name is Emil am a Pole living in the United Kingdom. I'm 20 years old, started playing tibia 7.6 then I had a few years break I returned to the game in December and I have 158 elite knight. I think it's so much about me because nothing else comes to mind Very Happy  I would like to just join your guild and see what people are playing here. thank you Smile
    Khaleesi
    Khaleesi
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Undefined
    Profession: Rookguardian

application Empty Re: application

Post  Khaleesi Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:07 pm

Hello!

You should read the sticky post >>>read before applying

Then write your application again.... Or explain
    a little bit more

Khal pirat 
    Parowas
    Pirate Panda

Post  Parowas Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:06 am

[quote="Khaleesi"]Hello!

You should read the sticky post >>>read before applying

Good see this and I'll try again Very Happy
    Parowas
    Pirate Panda

Post  Parowas Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:37 pm

acquainted with everything. as I mentioned I have a lvl 158 Elite Knight called Parowas . Adventure with Tibia 7.6 started from the year break. Keidys played on Titania after the Guardia did not , and now I play on Refugia on Titania played very briefly because I just started my adventure on Guardi played longer with colleagues and friends after a break talked me into play here . My first character was a sorcerer , later played only knightami currently have 158 elite knight , 126 royal paladin , 68 master sorcerer , 26 elder druid , but my favorite is the elite knight , before I was only one guild a future army went away just because people were not respected other and so other members had worse , the age and from where I have already written , I have a criminal record 2 notes for using vulgar words against any bans of other players , I do not use the bot if you are interested in, currently do not use the forum who is willing to cause for now I do not have what is working four days a week, so I'm quite an active player , I'm a man but rather trouble-free unit if you 'd advised leaders , wants to join you because he wants to walk hunts with other players to do quests unless it is based on this game : D thank you
    Zion of Danger
    Zion of Danger
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Zion of Danger
    Profession: Druid

Post  Zion of Danger Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:14 am

Greetings Parowas

The second one was better. I will put it in your first post soon and I will start your voting which should take 5-7 days. Please look on here now and then for possible questions. Smile
    Parowas
    Pirate Panda

Post  Parowas Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:56 am

ok I'll be looked Smile 

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:41 pm