Pirate Pandas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Application

Redrose
    Pirate Panda

Application Empty Application

Post  Redrose Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:36 am

Redrose Peacekeeper, currently lvl 18(Started it yesterday) and he is a druid

Did try Tibia for the first time in 1999 I think, did start playing it because some of my friends play it, and did get hooked it pretty fast myself.
    Did play on Eternia my first years, but the friends I had there did quit! So I started playing on Calmera where I still have a couple chars, but my friends there arent to activ anymore there! So wanted to start fresh on a new server and get some new friends to hunt, quest, and chat with.

Have played all voc`s, but my favoritt voc`s is druid Very Happy I still have a 101 ED on Calmera that I play on sometimes!

I have been in one guild on each server I have played on, so thats 2 guilds since I started playing!

My name is Mads(male), I`m from Norway, Europe. I am 22 years and dont have any awesome nicknames, but was called Madsiboy before Smile But if anyone comes up with a awesome nickname I am happy to change it Wink I love both winter and summer, at the summer I normally swim alot and drive boat`s. In the winter I like to drive snowmobil and drift with my car, and drive downhill ski!

I dont have anything criminal record`s at all, I like to play fair and help out others that like to play the game has you are suppos to! I can`t stand botters and people that destroy`s the game for other`s.

I hope that I can join the ranks of Pirate Pandas even do I`m extrem low lvl atm! Because I want to build up a good friendship with the people I am gonna play with. All I expect is that people are friendly and helpfull to each other, and treats others har they want to be treated themselfs.

Your`s Redrose Peacekeeper
    Emily Sofie
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Emily Sofie
    Profession: Druid

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  Emily Sofie Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:56 am

Why did you start a new char and what happend to your old chars?
    I see your account is from 2006 what happend that your Calmera char is "only" lvl 101? I mean did you quit and if so for how long?

You recognized yourself that you are extremly low lvl well. We always been saying so far that ppl that start a new char on this server shud be at least lvl 40 before joining. Shouldnt be a big deal if you play active id say^^

And im sure Question master Spoff will have tons of questions to you aswell Razz
    Redrose
    Pirate Panda

Post  Redrose Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:29 am

Emily Sofie wrote:Why did you start a new char and what happend to your old chars?
    I see your account is from 2006 what happend that your Calmera char is "only" lvl 101? I mean did you quit and if so for how long?

You recognized yourself that you are extremly low lvl well. We always been saying so far that ppl that start a new char on this server shud be at least lvl 40 before joining. Shouldnt be a big deal if you play active id say^^

And im sure Question master Spoff will have tons of questions to you aswell Razz

I had a downtime on tibia from about 04 until I did start the account I`m using now! The first account I had I did give to a friends he is not playing anymore but has/had a char on Eternia the name is Dragoonheart 115 pala. I am not lvling has fast has other players and did not play on the char I have on Calmera (Lady Zepho, 101 ED) from about july of 2010 until summer 2012 because I was in the army. I hope that gives a answer to your questions and are waiting for more Wink

Was told that I have to be about lvl 40, so if I dont get a chance before that I hope that I will get the chance at lvl 40 Smile

Your`s Redrose
    Emily Sofie
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Emily Sofie Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:39 pm

Sooo tell us news about your lvl progress Smile
    I started the voting today so in 5 days youll know if you will be allowed to join at lvl 40 or not.
    Emily Sofie
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Emily Sofie Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:42 pm

NVM closing application as you joined Burning Hearts a day after you applied here.
    Good luck there.
    Oh and greet our ex member >>Arsenalista which was kicked for botting Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 2:51 am