Pirate Pandas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Application

Poissoned Hunter
    Pirate Panda

Application Empty Application

Post  Poissoned Hunter Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:06 am

1. My chcracter name is : Poissoned Hunter, 63 level, Paladin.
    2. I play Tibia 5 years(2008). My cousin told me about this game, and I immediately started to play. Now is Tibia my favorite game.
    3. I've played on Kyra and Hiberna, but I stopped, because I was robbered of my accounts.
    4. I have a Knight level 24, but I don't play on this character, because I need a long time for become good skills. I have a Sorcerer level 31 I play there sometimes when I'm bored with the game on a paladin.
    5. I was in one Guild. I left them, because I was the only active player. Nobody helped me with quests and strong monsters.
    6. I am from a little village in Poland, I'm 14 years old, I'm a boy and my real name is : Benedykt. My nickname is Benek. My hobbys are : playing football, computer games and handball. I play in a football club, we are not the best, but we are trying to be better.
    7. I wasn't banned or notated, because I never botted
    8. I want to join Pirate Pandas, because I want to play with more people than I, doing quests together and gain experience in a group.
    Poissoned Hunter
    Pirate Panda

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  Poissoned Hunter Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:47 am

Can you please write, if you accept me in the Guild, or not?
    anne the witchcrafter
    Pirate Panda

Post  anne the witchcrafter Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:14 am

it will take a whike before you get a answear members in pandas will vote and then we accept or reject 

have patience 

anne
    Poissoned Hunter
    Pirate Panda

Post  Poissoned Hunter Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:39 pm

Ok
    Emily Sofie
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Emily Sofie
    Profession: Druid

Post  Emily Sofie Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:16 pm

Hay there. I got negative news for you... All members that voted decided that your application isnt rly creative. Its like reading a list and not a nice informative text. Also we have noticed you arent rly getting lvls past months (according to spoff even years)
    We have rejected Seet for the same reason so dont think its about lvls its just about the app.

You ofc have the possibility to apply again in 1 months and try to give us an application we cannot deny and get in contact with pandas
    Poissoned Hunter
    Pirate Panda

Post  Poissoned Hunter Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:37 pm

Ok. Sad

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:14 pm