Pirate Pandas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Danimoth's Application

Danimoth
    Pirate Panda

Danimoth's Application Empty Danimoth's Application

Post  Danimoth Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:30 pm

1. Character name, Level and Vocation
    My character's name is Danimoth. I am a level 107 royal paladin.

2. When did you started to play tibia (How did you got to play tibia)
    In December 2001, a school friend of mine introduced me to Tibia. It was love at first sight.

3. Have you played on other Servers? If yes why did you leave them?
    My first character was a sorcerer on Antica and I joined a guild composed of mostly school friends called "Elite Avengers." I continued to play Antica until the first American servers launched. With its launch, my guild and most of my friends created new characters on Amera. It was then that I created the character Danimoth, and I have mainly played him since. I played very actively until 2008 or so, when, along with nearly all of my long-time friends, I gradually stopped playing Tibia. I came back somewhat recently to find that the only friends I had that stilled played Tibia had since moved to Refugia. I transferred from Amera to Refugia to play with them. However, they have now all stopped playing.  

4. Have you played any other Vocation than your current one or even have other chars you still play active?
    I have a level 75 druid on Antica named Kopasetic that I play sometimes.

5. In how many guilds have you been before and how come you left them?
    I have been in two guilds, Elite Avengers on Antica then Elite Avengers on Amera. I stayed in Elite Avengers until it became completely dead, and disbanded it. Until then, it was the second oldest guild on Amera as it was created the day Amera launched.

6. Now tell us about yourself as a person. Where are you from? Whats your age? Whats your name and is there any Nickname you like to be called? And ofc we would also like to know if your a girl or a boy./i]
    Away from Tibia, I am Edward, a 25 year old graduate student in molecular biology from Louisiana, USA. I work in a research lab and often have time to play as I wait for reactions to finish. I can talk all day about microbiology.

7. What about your criminal record. Have you ever been notated or even banned on any of your accounts?
    I was banned one time in 2007 for dropping a few F-bombs in World Chat. I was angry about something, I don't even remember what it was really.

8. Our guild ranks are based on activity in game such as forum activity. Do you consider yourself as a forum user? Do you think you will use the forum on daily base or will you be rather lazy with that?
    I would consider myself a forum user. I read a few different forums quite regularly and, if accepted, I would definitely read and/or reply to the Pirate Pandas forums daily.

9. Imagine you have a problem with a member/ or the guild itself after you joined. How would you deal with that? Are you a person that talks about this problems with leader/vices or would you just leave?
    If I was having a problem with a member, I would speak to him or her first to see if whatever issue between us could be worked out without bringing it to the attention of others. If that failed, I would talk to a vice-leader or leader about it. I would not leave without trying to solve the problem. But I don't see that being an issue really, as it is very unlikely that I will be offended by anything. I have a good sense of humor.

10. Last thing why do you want to join Pandas? What are your expectations?
    I am looking for friendly players and active chat. Recently I have been playing Tibia as though it were a single player game and I am getting pretty bored of that. I would also enjoy group hunting or questing.

Thanks for reading and I welcome any questions.
    Zion of Danger
    Zion of Danger
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Zion of Danger
    Profession: Druid

Danimoth's Application Empty Re: Danimoth's Application

Post  Zion of Danger Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:31 pm

Greetings Danimoth

Welcome to our forum and thank you for applying.
    Your application voting has been created and should take 5-7 days. Please look on here now and then for possible questions. Smile
    Emily Sofie
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Emily Sofie

Post  Emily Sofie Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:24 am

You said you been banned once for spamming a few f words in world chat beeing upset about something.
    Well would you consider doing such a f word spam again in case somethign rly bad happens to you in game? I mean apart from something in game but like when your hacked or scammed etc?
    Or would you see yourself as more calm these days that nothing can make you rage again like that?

And wow microbiology that sounds quite complicated o0 (never had much interest in biology >haha<)
    Emily Sofie
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Emily Sofie

Post  Emily Sofie Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:06 pm

Sorry mate but Pandas had decided to take you in but IM rejecting this accplication now as you didnt manage to reply to my single question for almost a week now while i know that you been checkign the thread after i posted it.

Better luck next time Razz

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:00 am