Pirate Pandas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Slingshot Sadie's Application =)

Slingshot Sadie
    Pirate Panda

Slingshot Sadie's Application =) Empty Slingshot Sadie's Application =)

Post  Slingshot Sadie Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:38 am

Hello there  Smile 

My name is Slingshot Sadie and I am a paladin. Well, actually I wanna be a paladin when I'm a grown-up since I just hit lvl 8. Wink  My 'big sister' is a lvl-10-knight and her name is Kokoschka. At the moment we alternate with playing but one day one of us will be a real mainchar...

In real my name is Lena (Helena actually) from Germany and I'm 29 years old. I have a 7-years-old daughter, a husband and a part-time job. And since my husband is working on night shifts now and my kid is too little to stay home alone I decided to start over Tibia as a pasttime. This means on the other hand that I will be online nearly every night.

I actually started playing Tibia like 10 years ago but quit in 2008.

Back then I played occasional, never too serious. It was a lvl-88-Paladin, her name was Lysara and she has never been in any guild. I have an absolutely clean slate and not even one criminal record. I've never been notated or banned or anything else like that.

Now I'm playing for a couple of days and I love it more and more and more  cheers  I feel a bit lost so I decided to join a guild (if there is one that accomodates me bounce ). But the quantity of guilds hit me like a truck. I can't even read the language of most of them.
    Your guild information sounds really nice though and I like the fact that there is an application needed so you don't recruit any random player. That's one basic rationale behind a guild - at least imho.

I'm looking for a bunch of nice and funny people who know each other (ingame ofc) and who care for their reputation. I'd love to have an active guildchat and would be happy for a helping hand now and then. And vice versa of course!

For the problem topic: I'm a kinda peaceful person and don't get into any arguing too easy. But I know where people come together disputes just happen. I'm coming from a big family with many siblings. There were times we fought to the bitter end but at the end of the day we worked it out. In the end we are family and thats what a guild should be in game - a family. I love you 

When I will ever have any problems with a member I would try first to argue it out between ourselves. If this isn't going to work (doubtful - we're grown-ups) I would ask for mediation in higher ranks. But I would ofc never just leave. What would be the point of it anyways...? Suspect

Well, I can't think of any more infos right now and hope I didn't forget a thing. If you wanna know more about me feel free to just ask of course! I'm usually online between 17:00 and open end. Sometimes in the morning as well.

I look forward to read from you anytime soon  tongue
    Mamme
    Pirate Panda

Slingshot Sadie's Application =) Empty Re: Slingshot Sadie's Application =)

Post  Mamme Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:18 am

Hey there Smile

Your voting has been started and you will have an answer in 5-6 days.

Some members might have questions for you so keep an eye out for those.

Your applications is actually pretty nice. so no questions from me Smile
    Slingshot Sadie
    Pirate Panda

Post  Slingshot Sadie Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:27 am

Thank you very much, I'll stay tuned  cyclops 

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:36 pm