Pirate Pandas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Kamuul (Application)

kamul
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Kamuul
    Profession: Sorcerer

Kamuul (Application) Empty Kamuul (Application)

Post  kamul Sun May 11, 2014 5:49 pm

1. Character name, Level and Vocation

Actual Level: 103
    Vocation: Master Sorcerer

2. When did you started to play tibia (How did you got to play tibia)
    I've been playing Tibia since May 20 2012. This is the day I started with this account and created my mage Kamuul. I got to know and play Tibia because of my Real Life friends.

3. Have you played on other Servers? If yes why did you leave them?
    Yes I created later a Knight in Aurera because a group of Real life friends play there. But time passed and they stop palying because they didnt have free time to play because of their work so I move to Refugia where another good friend of mine has been playing for a while his name is Toryme.

4. Have you played any other Vocation than your current one or even have other chars you still play active?
    I played with an Elite Knight. But to be honest I like more to play with my MS Kamuul.

5. In how many guilds have you been before and how come you left them?
    I once was part of Inflames but it didnt last because the Guild stop existing and I stop playing for some months to focus in studying.

6. Now tell us about yourself as a person. Where are you from? Whats your age? Whats your name and is there any Nickname you like to be called? And ofc we would also like to know if your a girl or a boy.
    (Optional: Maybe you want to tell us about your hobbies and find"soulmates" that got the same hobbies)

Im from: Monterrey Mexico
    Name: Eugenio
    Nickname: Botello (Its my last name)

Hobbies: Im a former Muay Thai fighter here in my City. I also like hanging out with my friends.

7. What about your criminal record. Have you ever been notated or even banned on any of your accounts?
    (Dont worry if you have been notated or banned before be honest and tell us about it!)

I've never been banned because this is my first account and I havent done anything wrong. I consider myself an honest player who just wants to have fun in game.}

8. Our guild ranks are based on activity in game such as forum activity. Do you consider yourself as a forum user? Do you think you will use the forum on daily base or will you be rather lazy with that?

I'll be visiting the forums whenever I can. I like reading forums but I dont really know if I'll be cheking it daily since I have to go and practice my sport or study for my classes. Im studying Engeneering.

9. Imagine you have a problem with a member/ or the guild itself after you joined. How would you deal with that? Are you a person that talks about this problems with leader/vices or would you just leave?

I would try to talk with him first then with the leaders because I dont like having problems with people. I dont think this is going to be my case. I consider myself respectful and a friendly guy.

10. Last thing why do you want to join Pandas? What are your expections?

I wanna join this Guild because I know this is a peacefull community and I wanna be part of a group where I can make good friends and make good hunting partners quest partners etc. I wanan be able to chat with the members and help some if they need me and I expect respect and a friendly enviroment.
    Emily Sofie
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Emily Sofie
    Profession: Druid

Kamuul (Application) Empty Re: Kamuul (Application)

Post  Emily Sofie Mon May 12, 2014 7:01 am

Hay there just wanted ot let you know that your voting thread has been created and you will recieve your answer within the next 5-7 days
    kamul
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  kamul Mon May 12, 2014 11:15 am

Thanks I'll stay tuned for the answer  Very Happy 
    Emily Sofie
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Emily Sofie
    Profession: Druid

Post  Emily Sofie Fri May 16, 2014 5:00 am

Hay there,

So your voting time is over and we decided to give you a tial month!
    You will gain further forum access as soon as you joined and then please make sure to read our rules and ofc keep those.
    If you got any questions you can catch me oor any vice either in game or via forum
    kamul
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  kamul Fri May 16, 2014 7:54 am

Thanks a lot Very Happy I already accepted the invitation!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:26 am