Pirate Pandas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Synedoque
Mamme
Gras Leor
7 posters

Gras Leor Recruitment Application

Gras Leor
    Pirate Panda

Gras Leor Recruitment Application Empty Gras Leor Recruitment Application

Post  Gras Leor Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:34 am

1. Character name, Level and Vocation

So my in-game name is Gras Leor. Im 207 (atm) Master Sorcerer.

2. When did you started to play tibia (How did you got to play tibia)

I have started with tibia about 7-8 years ago. But for long time it was only Open Tibia Servers as i felt that official tibia isn't for me as i was very inpatient. But then in 2007 i made this account and my story with official tibia has began. I started with real tibia because of my real friends who were playing here.

3. Have you played on other Servers? If yes why did you leave them?

I never played on any other official tibia servers. However, i played on many Open Tibia Servers if that counts. I finished with open tibia servers as i got pissed off because when i get a high level on them they reset accounts so you need to start all over again.

4. Have you played any other Vocation than your current one or even have other chars you still play active?

I played all vocations but Elder Druid so far. I had 180 rp before but felt like RP isn't for me so i gave it away. Atm on my account i have 85 ek and 60 rp that i plan to play with them for a bit as well.

5. In how many guilds have you been before and how come you left them?

I had about 2 years break from Tibia, but after i came back i been in 2 guilds. One of them was Egida, i left because nothing was happening there, hardly any players online so no one to even talk to. And my recent guild was Ghost Riders but got kicked out from there for not paying 200k for a present or something (thats the reason i know)

6. Now tell us about yourself as a person. Where are you from? Whats your age? Whats your name and is there any Nickname you like to be called? And ofc we would also like to know if your a girl or a boy.
    (Optional: Maybe you want to tell us about your hobbies and find"soulmates" that got the same hobbies)

My name is Mateusz, I am 19. I been born in Poland but for past 7 years i live in United Kingdom (Northern Ireland). I like when people call me Grasik it comes from first letter of my in game name. I am male. I study to become IT technician or to do Networking. Im in a college doing my diploma.

7. What about your criminal record. Have you ever been notated or even banned on any of your accounts?
    (Dont worry if you have been notated or banned before be honest and tell us about it!)

I have never been noted or banned before. I hopefully it will stay this way Smile

8. Our guild ranks are based on activity in game such as forum activity. Do you consider yourself as a forum user? Do you think you will use the forum on daily base or will you be rather lazy with that?

I have a lot of free time to read forums but so i don't lie i wouldn't use it daily. I would probably visit it 2-3 times a week.

9. Imagine you have a problem with a member/ or the guild itself after you joined. How would you deal with that? Are you a person that talks about this problems with leader/vices or would you just leave?

It all depends of what kind of problem would it be. If it was something serious i would firstly talk to other guild members about it then probably report it to leaders. If it was something with whole guild i would talk to leaders about it first. And if i couldn't do anything about it and it would annoy me much i would leave. But it all depends of what the problem was.

10. Last thing why do you want to join Pandas? What are your expections?

I would like to join Pirate Pandas because this guild seems very peaceful. I hate having conflicts with other players because of the guild I am in currently. And Pandas seem to not have conflicts with others. Also Pandas is a good mixture of people from different countries which would be amazing experience to meet people from different countries and learn new things about their countries. I also love meeting new people. It would be a good experience to be a part of Pandas community.

Hopefully i covered every questions.  afro
    Mamme
    Pirate Panda

Gras Leor Recruitment Application Empty Re: Gras Leor Recruitment Application

Post  Mamme Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:04 pm

Hey, your voting has been started

It will take 5-7 days before you get an answer.

Keep an eye out for questions some of our members might have for you.
    Synedoque
    Synedoque
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Undefined
    Profession: Rookguardian

Post  Synedoque Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:01 am

I'd ask you to change the thread olour to default, since green is reserved for accepted votings and red is for denied ones. Apart from that, I don't have anything else to say/ask :p
    Gras Leor
    Pirate Panda

Post  Gras Leor Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:27 am

I would do it only if i knew how to Smile I cannot see an option to edit the post at all. I might be blind Razz
    Emily Sofie
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Emily Sofie
    Profession: Druid

Post  Emily Sofie Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:13 pm

I already edited it
    Sonic Steven
    Sonic Steven
    Princess
    Princess

Character
    Name: Sonic Storm
    Profession: Sorcerer

Post  Sonic Steven Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:26 am

Should I wear my long pink dress or my short one? And should I wear it with black heels or pink? How should I do hair and makeup??
    Gras Leor
    Pirate Panda

Post  Gras Leor Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:56 am

Short dress + black heels Smile no makeup !
    Ryan Steel
    Ryan Steel
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Ryan Steel

Post  Ryan Steel Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:53 pm

Gras Leor wrote:no makeup !

Cause Steven, you're beautiful as natural as you are Very Happy

No questions from me Wink
    Dark Mesil
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: looch the panda

Post  Dark Mesil Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:00 am

i know this guy he is trustworthy and a fair player if that helps you guys make a choice at all
    Sonic Steven
    Sonic Steven
    Princess
    Princess

Character
    Name: Sonic Storm
    Profession: Sorcerer

Post  Sonic Steven Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:05 am

Ryan Steel wrote:
    Gras Leor wrote:no makeup !

Cause Steven, you're beautiful as natural as you are Very Happy

No questions from me Wink

Awww <3
    Emily Sofie
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Emily Sofie

Post  Emily Sofie Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:27 pm

Gras Leor has been invited.

As you see your voting time has ended and we decided to give you your trial period!
    As soon as you joined you will get further forum access and if you got any questions you can ask me or any vice either here on in game.

If you want a title you can aswell lemme know that

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:02 am