Pirate Pandas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Recruitment Application

MatthewVanBuuren
    Pirate Panda

Recruitment Application Empty Recruitment Application

Post  MatthewVanBuuren Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:46 am

Hiya  cheers 
    Now it's time for me, Matthew Van Buuren, a level 242 elder druid to make this application to Pirate Pandas.
    I've played this game in like 6 years (with breaks) and this is my second server. My first character were on elysia. Why I played on elysia? I had a lot of real-life friends who played there and they needed a blocker so I made a knight and I think i had lvl 70 before i quit. We had a few guilds, can't remember the names.

My name is Niclas, born and raised in Sweden. I am a 22 years old good mustasching guy who studying economics at University. Outside my studdies I'm working at gym as an instructor. Well thats me in a short way, I also like playing golf, hockey and poker.

Been banned once, I insulted my real-life friend (for fun) but I forget to change from trade to private chat so someone reported me. I'm pretty sure that I will do daily things with the guild. How I deal with a problem with other player? Depends on how big thing it is, if he/she steals 10kk or talking shit about me behind my back I will never forget him/her. If we get problems with spawns etc, I'll try to solve it asap and leave it behind.

I want to join Pandas because it seems to be a serious and respectful guild on Refugia who doin fun things together ingame (Warzones, quest services etc).
    And also Barry is a big reason why I fill this application. He's the man.

Enjoy,
    Niclas/Matthew
    Barry Painful
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Undefined
    Profession: Rookguardian

Recruitment Application Empty Re: Recruitment Application

Post  Barry Painful Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:31 am

YES MATE FINALLY!!!!!!!
    The man is happy!Very Happy
    Emily Sofie
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Emily Sofie
    Profession: Druid

Post  Emily Sofie Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:32 pm

Sooo its the day! The title has changed to green that means we have decided to give you your trial time in which you can proove that you clearly belong to us!

Ill invite you now and give you forum access later when you joined Smile

Enjoy!
    MatthewVanBuuren
    Pirate Panda

Post  MatthewVanBuuren Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:18 am

Thanks!

/Matthew

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:07 am