Pirate Pandas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Recruitment application

Ruizinho10
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Undefined
    Profession: Rookguardian

Recruitment application  Empty Recruitment application

Post  Ruizinho10 Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:58 am

Hello, my name is Rui Sousa (Male) i'm from Azores (Small islands of Portugal) and i'm 21 years old. I study Tourism Management and actually i live in Lisbon. My Main char is Xaretza (knight) but i already played druid  in the past. I started playing tibia in 2007 in Kyra but i stop playing it because all my friend quit and i start to play other games. But last year i return to tibia and i pretend to stay :DI leave Kyra because i like PVP but i prefer team playing and doing quest and hunting without worry about PK's. I already have been in some other guilds but to be honest i dont know the name of them. About me... i really like Slackline, spearfishing, Hunting and Motorbikes :DI dont consider myself as and Forum user but i can be one if i have to :)if i have problems i first try do solve them with that person but if i cant i talk to other people (like leaders or vices) to help me. I would like to join Pandas because you seem very organized... since a while i'm  following the TGibiaJourney of Zimmie.

Any questions?? Just ask :DI really hope i join the guild because i'm a teamplayer and i like to cooperate with all Very Happy

Hope to join the family Very Happy
    Valdarnok
    Valdarnok
    Pirate Panda

Character

Recruitment application  Empty Re: Recruitment application

Post  Valdarnok Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:31 am

Hello there,

I will create your voting thread soon and you will get our decision in few days.

In the meantime please expand your application, give us more details. Also check agian "Read before applying" topic because answers for some questions are missing here.

Good luck.
    Ruizinho10
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Ruizinho10 Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:56 am

I think i reply every question except the one in criminal record... that i think i already been banned because of verbal abuse to one guy.. but i'm not shure.
    Ryan Steel
    Ryan Steel
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Ryan Steel
    Profession: Druid

Post  Ryan Steel Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:32 am

Hey there,
    well I think, what Valdarnok wanted to say is that your application is pretty short. Could you maybe elaborate a bit further into every question?

To be honest, your application is very hard to read as it's very hard to follow.
    Except that, you haven't even told us something about your character concerning level and vocation. And again, please write more than just once sentence.

Yours
    Ruizinho10
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Ruizinho10 Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:02 am

I will try my best xD... My char is Xaretza lvl 101 EK, this vocation is the most i like to play because i like hard damage and i like the "blocker/tank job"! I also like to play druid but i prefer EK. The name i gave (Xaretza) was in memory of and excelent player called Xeretza that was the second to level 100 in Kyra and i love his job. The main reason of the change of worlds is that all my friend that once played tibia quit playing so i change for and non-pvp world. Other reason is that i prefer team hunting and "questing" without the worry of PK's.

I dont know more to talk about... i think i said it all xD

If you guys have any specific question i can answer it...

p.s. Sorry but i dont have the gift of talking and writting Sad
    Emily Sofie
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Emily Sofie
    Profession: Druid

Post  Emily Sofie Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:28 pm

Hay there Rui,

Your voting time is over and we came to the result that we cant take you in.
    You can try to write a new and better application in 1 month if you will be still interested into joining the guild.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:22 am