Pirate Pandas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Recruitment Application

Sir Tueur
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Sir Tueur
    Profession: Knight

Recruitment Application Empty Recruitment Application

Post  Sir Tueur Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:01 pm

Hello again! xD I'm ibrahim. I'm Turkish. My nickname ArchieL. I'm known as Archiel on every forum and my freelance job. I'm living in Manisa, Turkey. I'm 25 years old and I'm studying economics at University. I have pretty girlfriend. And we want to get married next year. :)I started to play tibia like 7~years ago. My friend told me great story about Tibia. I was impressed. And we started with friends. In the first time we do just pk. Low level pk is awesome. I got first pacc 3 years ago. I liked this game and I was wondering pacc city and hunting place. We played on Saphira 2 years. After I met Hamdi, started Refugia. (Hamdi : Rico Pasa) At that time I was Graphic Designer of TibiaTR. Anyway, I'm playing 2 character actively.
    Sir Tueur 193 EK
    Marken Bollon 257 RP
    This application for both. Never been banned or warned. If there are any problems in guild, (or hunting place etc.) may I try solve problem. I'll talk leaders or other guild member about the problem. I guess we'll solve it any problems by talking.
    I want to join Pirate Pandas, cuz I want more fun and talk other people. I want to join because Pandas doing a good job ingame. And ofc I check all forums every day. I'm reading the news about economy and technology.

Greetings..
    Mamme
    Pirate Panda

Recruitment Application Empty Re: Recruitment Application

Post  Mamme Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:09 am

Your voting has been started. You will have an answer within 5-7 days Smile
    Zion of Danger
    Zion of Danger
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Zion of Danger
    Profession: Druid

Post  Zion of Danger Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:34 am

Greetings Ibrahim.

I noticed you did not include something in either of your applications.
    What do you expect from us if you get accepted?
    What should we expect from you?

Please be broad in your reply. Smile
    Sir Tueur
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Sir Tueur Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:59 am

Hi Zion,

What should you expect from I? Hmm.. I'm almost 12h~ online every day. If aI accepted we do some quest or hunt always. I expect maybe do quest or service like wote, warzones etc.. I just want to get more pleasure in the game. Not necessary quest or hunt for me. I'm looking just great friendship, friendliness... I think the game is just an object for get more friend and more happiness. Did I tell myself? Idk...
    Emily Sofie
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Emily Sofie
    Profession: Druid

Post  Emily Sofie Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:06 am

Hay there,
    First of all sorry that your voting took longer but well we had to discuss if yes or no ofc Razz
    We came to the result that we want to give you your trial month this time even tho your application could have been better. You will have the chance to show if that what you wrote is true and get to know us better.

I will invite you now and later give you further forum access.
    Keep in mind that using the forum is a daily wish and that you need to follow the rules elseway you will be kicked sooner or later.
    If you got any questions or problems please dont bother alone with them but speak with me or any other vice leader

Welcoem to Pandas
    Sir Tueur
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Sir Tueur Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:47 am

Thank you Emily. As I said, I'm not liar or something else. Just player of tibia. You will get to know me, you will understand my wrote, and me. Whatever Hello Pandas. Smile
    Sharper
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Undefined
    Profession: Rookguardian

Post  Sharper Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:50 pm

Welcome to Pirate Pandas!

Take part in the free services that Pirate Pandas do for our community. We need people to handle them. Like, help lower levels with Orc Fortress, Deeper Fibula etc.
    If you bring a team from Pirate Pandas, those quests shouldn't be too hard to complete and I think it would be very helpful for poeple who need to get them done.

Yours,
    Sharper

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:54 am