Pirate Pandas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Vidharr Seth's Application

Vidharr
    Pirate Panda

Vidharr Seth's Application Empty Vidharr Seth's Application

Post  Vidharr Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:44 pm

Hi! I promise to speak the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth:

1. Character name, Level and Vocation
    Vidharr Seth, Level 102, Master Sorcerer

2. When did you started to play tibia (How did you got to play tibia)
    I thnk it was in 2004 when my sister ask me to be only a runemaker. Ages passed, my sis retired, but I'm still alive.

3. Have you played on other Servers? If yes why did you leave them?
    No, Refugia is my only server.

4. Have you played any other Vocation than your current one or even have other chars you still play active?
    No. I tried to knight but I've deleted him recently.

5. In how many guilds have you been before and how come you left them?
    I've haven't been in any. I've prefered solo style.

6. Now tell us about yourself as a person. Where are you from? Whats your age? Whats your name and is there any Nickname you like to be called? And ofc we would also like to know if your a girl or a boy.
    (Optional: Maybe you want to tell us about your hobbies and find"soulmates" that got the same hobbies)
    Can you believe? i'm 33 Very Happy (Am I the oldest or server?) But I like this game, even if I play 2-3 months a year (this is a period after I need a bit of rest). Hobbies: I am sport oriented - i'm running (trying to regullary do a half-marathon, I want to do full distance), swimming, occsionally I'm a hockey or football player or fencer). I'm learning Spanish too, then sorry, if I make a mistake in English Smile
    7. What about your criminal record. Have you ever been notated or even banned on any of your accounts?
    (Dont worry if you have been notated or banned before be honest and tell us about it!)
    I am as pure as snow Smile

8. Last thing why do you want to join Pandas? What are your expections?
    You are the most professional, experienced and serious team on this server, and I'm think I'll be a support for you for runemaking or shooting, and together we'll have more fun and satisfaction of the game.

Thanks and cheers,
    VS.
    Emily Sofie
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Emily Sofie
    Profession: Druid

Vidharr Seth's Application Empty Re: Vidharr Seth's Application

Post  Emily Sofie Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:47 am

Hay there!
    I havent noticed your name anyway Mad So idk how to call you for now Razz
    Your 33 but by faaaar nto the oldest one in this game that I can tell you Razz Anne in our guild is by far more old and im glad shes one of our members!

Well anyhow as you might read we will have a voting now on your application which will take 5 to 6 days till you get your result.
    So we hope youll be patient and check regulary if any1 asks a Question in here!
    Vidharr
    Pirate Panda

Post  Vidharr Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:42 am

Thanks for the quick reply. In fact I forgot to write my real name Shocked
    So my name is Sebastian and I'm from Poland.
    Spoffie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Undefined
    Profession: Rookguardian

Vidharr Seth's Application Empty Hello

Post  Spoffie Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:14 pm

Hello My Child Your still young and have alot to learn Smile Age dont mater always ofc a older person we expect more Adultish behavur Smile

Well as people expect me to ask questions :p
    Take me as the Person in the guild that ask to much questions but some of them have importants for me and possibly for the guild So

Question Nr...
    1 A Person level 380 comes and tells you to leave how do you react? Keep in mind a Honest answer is more worth then a half lie Smile

2 "5. In how many guilds have you been before and how come you left them?
    I've haven't been in any. I've prefered solo style."
    I was wondering about that statement for 3-5 seconds why join a guild when you prefer Solostyle well the answer i got when you answered Why you wanted to join the guild but thats not my question
    My question is How do you think You would react in A quest Service made my Pirate Pandas people are constantly messaging you and you have to keep track of people so they dont fall behind and still be able to answer most peoples questions 2 persons dies and starts to spam you what will you tell them?

About Making runes you should Message Mastrik he wants to buy Sudden death runes

/Spoffie <poor fingers>
    Vidharr
    Pirate Panda

Post  Vidharr Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:55 am

Hello!

You're welcome, there are my answers:

Ad 1. I definitely start to talk - I try to explain what I'm looking for and how many time i'll be here. I ask him for some minutes of pacience or propose to divide area in two persons. But I always keep in mind that the rule of jungle sometimes will win whatever you do... Especially if high-lvl player represents it. Or whole guild.

Ad 2. For me, When you make a quest service you must take all responsibility for participating players. During the service, if I feel I lose control I call my teammates for help for example. But in case some people died, I tell there's only my fault 'cause I was there to help them (and not for my personal benefits) so I am ready to suffer all consequences (material or not) from guild leaders. No matter it was accident or not, the customers are not interested in accidents.

Greetings and waiting for more questions Wink
    VS.
    Spoffie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Undefined
    Profession: Rookguardian

Vidharr Seth's Application Empty Hello again

Post  Spoffie Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:41 pm

I have a little funny question Leviatan Rawen do you know this peron? or it rings a bell I talked to him the other day and he told me somet things just want to see what he say is true or not.

/Spoffie
    Vidharr
    Pirate Panda

Post  Vidharr Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:35 am

No... I don't know this person...
    ... but I googled him/her a moment ago and I've just remembered that this is the person who killed me when I was playing on pvp-server (with identically named char) in 2007. It was common pk kill.
    And I think maybe I forgot to say that my current character on Refugia was created in 2008, although as I wrote before, my first contact with game had been in 2004... sorry! Wink It might explain much.

Cheers,
    VS
    Emily Sofie
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Emily Sofie Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:39 am

Ive started the voting again due to lack of a good desicion.
    I hope you can accept the delay.
    Vidharr
    Pirate Panda

Post  Vidharr Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:48 am

OK, it's not a problem for me.
    Vidharr
    Pirate Panda

Post  Vidharr Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:10 am

However there is a problem...
    I've got really bad news.
    Due to unexpected personal and professional reasons connected to my current work I am forced to cancel my app Sad
    I feel I couldn't be able to dedicate myself to game in a way to become a flexible and valuable member of the guild.
    So... first of all I'm very sorry for your wasted time and thanks for your interesting.
    Was nice to meet you, good luck to all and maybe we shall meet again.
    If time permits...
    Emily Sofie
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Emily Sofie Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:07 pm

Awww thats sad to hear but we all understand that rl life comes first.
    And indeed we are looking for active ppl.
    But feel free to poke us here as soon as you got time for tibia again and we will gladly invite you Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 5:07 pm