Pirate Pandas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Jacked One Application 453EK

Jacked
    Pirate Panda

Jacked One Application 453EK Empty Jacked One Application 453EK

Post  Jacked Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:35 am

Hello Pirate Pandas!

My name is Eli, I am 24 years young and am from California. I have a beautiful Fiance named Ashley and am currently deployed in Afghanistan in support of Operation Enduring Freedom.. I am in the Army. I am a very outgoing person, and love to talk so if you aren't ready for a conversation don't message me! :PI am a guy who enjoys to live life to the fullest and live a healthy life at that. The gym is where I like to spend my free time, as it keeps me up to par and prepared for any obstacle that may come across my path. I am getting married in just a few months when I finally make it home back to the United States. I enjoy the outdoors where my girl and I fish, hike, rock climb, and just goof around while enjoying the weather. I surf when I can, but since I joined the Army it has kind of slowed that down.

The character I am applying for is my pride and joy.. Jacked One, my 453 EK. This vocation has become my favorite by far over my 15 years of playing Tibia, yeah that right.. 15 years. I started back in August of 1999, where I played my RP named Lon. I was in some of the top players that played the server over the next few years. After about 3 years of non-stop war on Antica the server Libera came out, and I took the opportunity to be one of the top levels of yet another server. I moved to Libera with some friends where we power leveled our behinds off to maintain the control of the server and make sure that we were the top levels! In 2005 the server Elera came out, and tons of us all had that same plan yet again. My friends and I all started playing Elera for war and to become some top levels again, it lasted for awhile and was a great server until Lord'Paulistinha was deleted. It killed the moral of our team and we all went our own ways. At around that time my real mother and step father had started playing Tibia on Menera, so I decided to take my chance at playing a Non-PvP server even though I wouldn't be able to PK anyone if they were irritating me. It ended up being a great move for me as I still to this day am meeting great people. I then started playing Unitera off and on with a buddy, he was a high level and I was a low level at the time so we would just talk on Skype and hunt. Eventually ended up Nerana, just testing out different servers. Nerana was fine but wasn't all that great for me as I ran into a lot of people who just lack simple respect. I then talked to one of my RL friends and we decided to transfer here, however he bailed on me and ended up playing WoW instead. I didn't know anyone here and didn't feel like even trying so I decided to main my RP on a different server. Today I was talking with my friend April Veriiky, and she old me that mostly everyone on Refugia speaks english. Sounded to good to be true! So here I am! :)I have played every Vocation their is in Tibia. I have a nearly 400 RP, 200 ED, and a 80 MS with Ferumbras Hat.

I do have a green conduct level violation on my record, it is the only thing I have.
    Severity: Mild
    Reason: offensive statement
    Comment: Offensive statements are a violation of Tibia Rule 2a
    Statement: ",,l,,"

I am a very social person myself and have no problem discussing my problems with other members of the guild with leaders/vices. Most of the time I will go straight to the person I have the problem with, as that is the best way to handle it.. straight to the source. I never have problems with anyone though, unless they are a oddly rude person.

I enjoy being active on the forums, however if the forums aren't active then I won't be active. If there is contact people to talk to on their then yes I will be talking as well. Smile

One of your members approached me in the Yalahar DP and asked if I was looking for a guild, he recommended "Pirate Pandas". The Daily Warzones, Services, and being active in the Events drew my attention, then he said you are all fluent English speakers. That right their made it official for me. I do have a headset as well and enjoy talking on skype, teampspeak, raidcall whatever it is. Smile

Thank you Pirate Pandas for taking the time to read my application. If I don't meet your guilds requirements, feel free to send me a PM in the game and let me know. Good luck to everyone in your journey! Hope to see some of you out their!
    Thor Stoorm
    Pirate Panda

Jacked One Application 453EK Empty Re: Jacked One Application 453EK

Post  Thor Stoorm Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:02 am

Heya!
    Woow i couldnt stop reading xd let me ask you. Because you said that you have very healthy life style you are in army and i am wondering where you can find time to play tibia?Wink and if you have it enough to hunt some how long you are staying online?
    Yours
    Rabizi
    Jacked
    Pirate Panda

Post  Jacked Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:06 am

Rabizi wrote:Heya!
    Woow i couldnt stop reading xd let me ask you. Because you said that you have very healthy life style you are in army and i am wondering where you can find time to play tibia?Wink and if you have it enough to hunt some how long you are staying online?
    Yours
    Rabizi

Well, aside from the Army and the gym. I do have a life I have to attend to. I have about 5 hours a night of free time. I go to the gym during my lunch break at work. I am about to go on a 4 hour hunt here in a little bit. Smile
    Thor Stoorm
    Pirate Panda

Post  Thor Stoorm Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:27 pm

And dont you have lags if you are playing from home ? I mean its an European server xd
    Emily Sofie
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Emily Sofie
    Profession: Druid

Post  Emily Sofie Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:56 am

Hay Eli Smile

Also you have been accepted to Pandas and our members are really looking forward to chat and hunt with you Smile
    We all enjoyed your application really much and hope you will like to be one of us!

As soon as you joined the guild ill give you forum access.
    Check out the guild rules and all other stuffs and if you got any questions you can ask them eithe rin game / on the forum or via forum pms Smile

Hope you will enjoy your stay!
    Hysterisk
    Hysterisk
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Hysterisk

Post  Hysterisk Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:28 am

Ohohoh! That's me. I was the one who recommended *proud*

Welcome Jacked One!
    Emily Sofie
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Emily Sofie

Post  Emily Sofie Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:19 am

Invitation Cancelled
    The invitation of Jacked One has been cancelled.

12:12 Emily Sofie [457]: you shoudl check forum Razz
    12:13 Jacked One [453]: what forum
    12:13 Emily Sofie [457]: there were u applied o0
    12:17 Emily Sofie [457]: just nvm obviously ur a new owner so gna reject the guild inv

Pretty obvious

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:07 am