Pirate Pandas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

application of sojkin

sojkin
    sojkin
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: sojkin
    Profession: Knight

application of sojkin Empty application of sojkin

Post  sojkin Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:02 am

1. Character name, Level and Vocation

sojkin, lvl 124, EK

2. When did you started to play tibia (How did you got to play tibia)

I started in 2004. Me and my friends have created currently oldest guild on Hibera server named Malkavians, I was their leader for a long time. I quit and stopped playing 3 years ago.

3. Have you played on other Servers? If yes why did you leave them?

yes, my former world is hiberna. I stopped playing it cause i'm too old for wars and PA. When i have time to play and don't want to argue with someone whos trying to steal place where i'm currently hunting. I dont want to run away from people who want kill you just for fun. This is non pvp server so i don't have problems like this.

4. Have you played any other Vocation than your current one or even have other chars you still play active?

My second char Rodericus is still on hiberna, it's 129 MS

5. In how many guilds have you been before and how come you left them?

one, Im former member of the Malkavians

6. Now tell us about yourself as a person. Where are you from? Whats your age? Whats your name and is there any Nickname you like to be called? And ofc we would also like to know if your a girl or a boy.
    (Optional: Maybe you want to tell us about your hobbies and find"soulmates" that got the same hobbies)

My name is Marcin. I come from Poland. I'm 33 years old fan of muliplayer computer games. I'm playing Tibia, wow, from time to time eve. My nick name is sojkin, all my friends are calling my like that. I'm sure that i'm a boy Wink

in real life i'm SAP consultant in ArcelorMittal Poland. My hobbies are games, running and rock/metal concerts.

7. What about your criminal record. Have you ever been notated or even banned on any of your accounts?
    (Dont worry if you have been notated or banned before be honest and tell us about it!)

nope, i was tutor since 2006 to 2009

8. Our guild ranks are based on activity in game such as forum activity. Do you consider yourself as a forum user? Do you think you will use the forum on daily base or will you be rather lazy with that?

I dont know if i will be able to use it on daily basis but i'll do my best to be here as often as i can. I have bought new home in rl and 6 month of reconstruction are before me. Cause of that I don't think that i will have so many time for playing as i want to.

9. Imagine you have a problem with a member/ or the guild itself after you joined. How would you deal with that? Are you a person that talks about this problems with leader/vices or would you just leave?

i would try to solve it with that person in first place. I will talk with leaders only if it will not work.

10. Last thing why do you want to join Pandas? What are your expections?

fun, only fun. I dont like to play alone. Maybe we could organise some guild hunts or just have fun on guild chat. I chosen that guild cause on tibia forum your post and this forum is looking very professional. Shame to say but many polish guilds have too many immature people with which i don't want to play with.
    Emily Sofie
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Emily Sofie
    Profession: Druid

application of sojkin Empty Re: application of sojkin

Post  Emily Sofie Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:05 am

Hay there nice to see you chose Pandas to apply to Razz

You said you been tutor till 2009 why did you stop beeing one? I mean I always wanted to be one but unfortnetly the new system makes it impossible to become a tutor on a fair way Razz

About your guildhunts surely would find someone here we got plenty lower EDs that look for a mid lvl EK atm.
    Tho you should know that our rule is lv 150+ atm~

I have started a voting thread tho so you will get your answer in around 5 to 7 days~
    Check the forum regulary in case some Pandas got some more questions towards you Smile
    sojkin
    sojkin
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  sojkin Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:12 am

I stopped being a tutor cause i had pause with playing for approx. 6 months. I wasn't too active in that time. I know that you want lvls 150 but i saw that you have lower levels as well in guild so i hope that you will make exception for me Smile

thanks for stating voting thread.
    Emily Sofie
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Emily Sofie Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:05 am

Just a random question.
    What are you hunting atm i mean like where do you exp usually and where do you see yourself at the end fo the year. Like lvl etc!
    sojkin
    sojkin
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  sojkin Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:21 am

Currently I'm mostly hunting on Dragon Lords in Darashia and Frost Dragons in Okolnir. When I get 130+ (atm 127) I want to find new places for hunting. Cause of my pause in Tibia I'm not up to date with current hunting areas and this is something what I have to catch up. Maybe with your help. I hope that I will gain at least 200 lvl until end of 2014 Smile
    Emily Sofie
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Emily Sofie Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:08 pm

Hay there so 5 days have passed and I got the result of your voting Smile

Even tho your lower than our current recruit lvl (which we will think about again) we decided to give you your trial month.
    Make sure that you will be active in guild chat and on forum and surely you will become a full member after a month has passed Smile
    Also as soon as you joined you will get further forum access and please do check out our guild rules then Razz

For the rest: Welcome to Pirate Pandas Smile
    sojkin
    sojkin
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  sojkin Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:12 pm

Thank you for inviting me.

welcome mates Smile

Sponsored content