Pirate Pandas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Ice Cold Milk
Graceful Rainbow Pegasus
6 posters

Graceful Rainbow Pegasus application

Graceful Rainbow Pegasus
    Graceful Rainbow Pegasus
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Undefined
    Profession: Rookguardian

Graceful Rainbow Pegasus application  Empty Graceful Rainbow Pegasus application

Post  Graceful Rainbow Pegasus Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:27 am

Hello everyone,

This is my application thingy, it's rather long, sorry if that's a problem. Who knows you might enjoy it Very Happy(might..)

1.  Character name, Level and Vocation
    Graceful Rainbow Pegasus, level 26 (how cute), Royal paladin

2. When did you started to play tibia (How did you got to play tibia)
    I started playing as an innocent little kid in 05. I started playing it cous both my brothers were playing it. We had cute team names and we plagued nebula, free account thais as 4 level 20's.it took me like a few years to get above level 25, the good old days. Now it's just me left and a friend I made through tibia 7 years ago. She should be applying soon as well (Tacky Rainbow Unicorn) Again with the cute team names and stuff...

3. Have you played on other Servers? If yes why did you leave them?
    I have played a whole bunch of servers. I started in Nebula, then Xerena, Pandora and a few others. I finally ended up in Premia where I had my main, a leve 101 EK. I left most servers cous al my friends wanted to go somewhere else. "too much pk this, power abuse that". I left Premia because the new world change thingy kinda ruined the community there.

4. Have you played any other Vocation than your current one or even have other chars you still play active?
    I have played almost every single vocation at least once, keep in mind it wasn't too impressive most of the times. 40 pally, 48 druid and the 101 EK of course. I currently have no active character other then my Pegasus.

5. In how many guilds have you been before and how come you left them?
    I've been in a select few guilds. Most of the time we had a family/friend group guilds. I've been in a few other guilds, been vice leader and all that. I usually left because of too much drama, people who focus too much on other people and lose track of why they play this game. I usually tried talking it out but that would usually cause more drama because "oh noes, a vice-leader is thinking of leaving". That said I don't have the ambition to rise to absolute power and such.

6. Now tell us about yourself as a person. Where are you from? Whats your age?
    You havn't clicked the request away yet? Awesome! Yes I am low level, but everything has a reason!(spoiler: I just started playing tibia again)Let's see! I'm Paolo, a 22 year old male archaeology student in the Netherlands ( I pretend to be English cous I don't like to talk Dutch in-game). I've collected way too much nicknames use any you like/prefer: Pao, Potato, Piel, Ravendawn, Paolo(so unoriginal), Nab, Nabnab.. Hm, in my mind it seemed like more.. fair enough.. I have a few normal hobbies like playing games with friends, playing guitar, drinking a beer every now and then. Of course archaeology and history is my passion.

7. What about your criminal record. Have you ever been notated or even banned on any of your accounts?
    I don't think I've ever been banned or had any criminal record. I think I had to do a name change once, like 5 years ago. I can't remember what the name was. Perhaps something slightly suggestive or so, doubt it was full-on offensive. (Can't find any rule violation on my account page, guess there is none then..)

8. Our guild ranks are based on activity in game such as forum activity. Do you consider yourself as a forum user?
    If we are on the page of being honest, no, I'm not the biggest forum user. This is because I'm rather busy in my life with my Uni degree, work, friends and girlfriend. The only time I spend on tibia is usually when I'm in-game. If someone points me towards a post or something, I'd read it of course. But I won't be checking the page everyday myself.

9. Imagine you have a problem with a member/ or the guild itself after you joined. How would you deal with that?
    I'm not someone who has a lot of problems with people. But if someone isn't my type of person I usually just be myself and not make a big deal of it. Nobody likes everybody, no need to make a big deal of it. And if there would be some huge problem I'd sooner just talk about it to someone then just run away and hide.

10. Last thing why do you want to join Pandas? What are your expections?
    Why! the big question. Well, if you are around for this long of a post you have my respect! I haven't played Tibia in quite some time (2 years orso?) and I've just started again with my little Unicorn friend, and I'm quite enjoying myself. Only problem is, is that everyone I used to know in-game is now gone. And talking to slimes while training isn't all that exciting. I usually hang around in English chat but people go in and out too much to really meet someone and such. So what am I expecting? A nice guild to hang around. I'm looking for a nice active, English guild. In the future I'd like to participate in helping out with the free quest stuff cous I've always enjoyed helping people and such.

711 words! Look at that. I thought I'd be more witty in writing this whole thing, but alas.  If you have any questions you can always spam me in-game. Thanks for the time in reading all these words (750 now!)

Byes ;D

p.s. uni students should have perfect English, but you know, not always. Sorry for mistakes and stuff.
    Graceful Rainbow Pegasus
    Graceful Rainbow Pegasus
    Pirate Panda

Character

Graceful Rainbow Pegasus application  Empty Re: Graceful Rainbow Pegasus application

Post  Graceful Rainbow Pegasus Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:46 am

P.S.S. I decided to apply despite the level requirement because a guilde member told me I could give it a go despite of it.
    Ice Cold Milk
    Ice Cold Milk
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Ice Cold Milk
    Profession: Knight

Graceful Rainbow Pegasus application  Empty Re: Graceful Rainbow Pegasus application

Post  Ice Cold Milk Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:03 am

Welcome nabnab, I wish you good luck lol Razz
    eldos
    Pirate Panda

Post  eldos Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:29 pm

grettings!! wowow!! history student, i like it... i sometimes read books of hstory art!!

see you soon
    Graceful Rainbow Pegasus
    Graceful Rainbow Pegasus
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Graceful Rainbow Pegasus Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:46 am

Well it's an archaeology study, so that means I'll be one of those people you see on tv. Digging around in the dirt and stuff, but ye, I also get a lot of history classes. Is amazings Very Happy
    Any questions? Unclear things in the text, perhaps if I prefer pepsi or cola (cola!).
    Emily Sofie
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Emily Sofie
    Profession: Druid

Post  Emily Sofie Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:30 am

Hay there. Ive got a small question Razz

As you know our req is at lvl 100 sooo I wonder what you got to offer to us in order to make us consider a voting. I mean nto as in paying but. As in how fast do you think you will gain lvls? Whats your target for the coming month / till end of year
    Graceful Rainbow Pegasus
    Graceful Rainbow Pegasus
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Graceful Rainbow Pegasus Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:58 am

Well, I wouldn't expect too much. I'm currently level 32, so that's 5 levels in 3 days-ish. I can probably assure you that it won't go higher then that. I've never been much of a pger, more of a social player. So what I offer is also what I seek. Just nice people to pass time with.

I only made an application because a guild member of yours said I could apply. If the 100+ rule is actually enforced this probably ain't the place for me.

So in short: I'm just a guy to talk/laugh with. I won't be bringing the amazing dps in "high level" hunts and stuff.
    Emily Sofie
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Emily Sofie

Post  Emily Sofie Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:40 am

May I know which member it was?
    And well ill open a voting and see what the rest says.
    We did recruit Ryan steel aswell when he was around lvl 30. Tho he did lvl quite alot during the voting time and been alot active and showed he doesnt just wna be in a guild but actually wna be in pandas only.
    Graceful Rainbow Pegasus
    Graceful Rainbow Pegasus
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Graceful Rainbow Pegasus Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:26 am

Sure, I will pm/send a letter ingame soon.

Okay, curious to see what the outcome will be Very Happy

Sharper
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Sharper Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:48 am

Hello Little Unicorn!

First of all I want to say that I loved Reading your application!

Is it that kind of digging with a toothbrush? pirat 
    Even if you don't hunt very much or perhaps not much at all, what level are you aiming for? - Do you have any "level goal"?

Regards,
    Sharper
    Graceful Rainbow Pegasus
    Graceful Rainbow Pegasus
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Graceful Rainbow Pegasus Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:04 pm

Haij there,

To be compleetly honest, I've used a toothbrush once to dig. On the strangest thing ever aswell. Medieval excavation, just some old farm houses, and in the middle of their property there were two lower jaws of a cow or horse stacked ontop of each other... Like, what the hell.. I think the report said "ritual", but that's just something archaeologist say when they havn't got a clue.

Anywho, back on subject;
    I havn't really thought about a goal to be honest. But I really like teamhunts and that sorta thing. So I'm hoping to get to 60 pretty soon-ish, to open up possibilities to do so. My highest level so far has been 101, so in the end I guess I hope to beat that. But level 100 won't be reached this year, I'm pretty sure about that.
    Sharper
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Sharper Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:35 am

It's good that you have already set up 60 as a goal. I hope you get level 100, aswell.

Haha nice! Whenever I don't have an answer I'll start typing the letter "Ritual" Razz

Regards,
    Sharper
    Zion of Danger
    Zion of Danger
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Zion of Danger

Post  Zion of Danger Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:42 am

Gettings Unicorn

I'm happy to inform you that your application has gone through. We have decided to take you in.
    Your application color will be changed to green, which means it has been accepted. Your character has been invited and forum access will be elevated when you have joined.
    If there are any problems or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the leader or any vice. Smile
    Graceful Rainbow Pegasus
    Graceful Rainbow Pegasus
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Graceful Rainbow Pegasus Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:59 pm

Thanks so much =D I'm writing this from rainy Ireland. I'm on a small hiking trip. I'll accept and join on wensday. See you then!
    Sharper
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Sharper Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:51 am

Congratulations! Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:39 am