Pirate Pandas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

application Master Lynx

Master Lynx
    Pirate Panda

application Master Lynx Empty application Master Lynx

Post  Master Lynx Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:45 am

1. Character name, Level and Vocation
    Master Lynx ( Master sorcerer)

2. When did you started to play tibia (How did you got to play tibia)

back in the days when i was younger friend of mine played tibia and so did i after^^

3. Have you played on other Servers? If yes why did you leave them?
    no other server

4. Have you played any other Vocation than your current one or even have other chars you still play active?
    i got lvl 186 ek and lvl 139 ed and lvl 81 rp on my same acc

5. In how many guilds have you been before and how come you left them?

if bin in smaller guilds and left alot of them cause of the low lvls and the last 1 was apache and its becoming inactive

6. Now tell us about yourself as a person. Where are you from? Whats your age?

Whats your name and is there any Nickname you like to be called? And ofc we would also like to know if your a girl or a boy.
    (Optional: Maybe you want to tell us about your hobbies and find"soulmates" that got the same hobbies)
    im male, im 21 years old and im from holland( the netherlands) my rl name is Bas but i prefer to be called lynx ( i usaly listen to it)

7. What about your criminal record. Have you ever been notated or even banned on any of your accounts?

(Dont worry if you have been notated or banned before be honest and tell us about it!)if bin banned on 1 acc before when i started, i used tibia auto which is very unsafe bigg mistake of mine and never wanted to use anymore, no criminal record.

8. Our guild ranks are based on activity in game such as forum activity. Do you consider yourself as a forum user? Do you think you will use the forum on daily base or will you be rather lazy with that?

im active player in tibia everyday alteast 2h online so far bout the forum i usaly dont check forum of things but if its better to check on info i will check afcourse

9. Imagine you have a problem with a member/ or the guild itself after you joined. How would you deal with that? Are you a person that talks about this problems with leader/vices or would you just leave?

hehe funny question i will be a player how will say if somehings not right( botter in guild or something i will be your worse nightmare) and personal issue i rather speak with good friends but ingame problems i will tell no doubt

10. Last thing why do you want to join Pandas? What are your expections?
    i wanted to join panda's before but i joined apache but now apache is becoming very inactive i would like to join a STEADY guild, on expectations i dont really got expetations but what i like to do is team hunt have fun and talk about stuff in gc( which should be active alllll the time)

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 7:20 pm