Pirate Pandas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Ryan Steel
lunajamba
6 posters

Bestemoder-Midlevel Knight-Application

lunajamba
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Bestemoder
    Profession: Knight

Bestemoder-Midlevel Knight-Application Empty Bestemoder-Midlevel Knight-Application

Post  lunajamba Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:59 am

Hey, first I'd like to apologise for not picking my main character as forum name. I'ts a old reflex to pick this name.

My real-life name is Karl Svensson, im 17(almost 18) years old and I come from Sweden. I played tibia very casually back in 8.6 on the world Aurera. I was a extreme noobie and I never got above level 20 on my poor sorcerer. We(swedes) were fighting agains the PLs like mad men But it dident go to great as a day without  more than 3 of our own die it was a succes. But eventually me and my friends were rooked by our many enemies and we gave up on tibia.
    Later in 2011 me and another friend decided to start playing again. we both made a paladin on the world Refugia and bought premium for the first time. We spent countless hours leveling(we thought) and we reached level 35, by then our premium time had expired and we had slayed many strong creatures(dragon!! alien ). But again we decided to quit for a reason I dont remember.

But now, as recent as November the 22th 2013 me and a couple of friends started playing this ancient game again. we bought Prem instantly becuse once you go prem you cant play without it. I leveled rapidly on my paladin to 40. so the 2 brave paladins ventured to the all mighty Orc Fortress quest. Aaaand, we died No . since then I havent played my paladin. Instead I started leveling my young Knight who was level 20 at this point. I've been powerleveling it ever since. Now my Knight is level 91 cheers (as of 03/01/2014) and he is soon able to take on the really dangerous monsters and tasks.

On this account I got my main character Bestemoder level 91 knight
    I have a 46 knight aswell
    a level 35 druid
    a few low levels sitting offline training if I would want to level them later.
    I like playing my other knight when I get tired of the slow leveling on my main or if im in need of cash, becuse I never do full pofit hunts on my 91 anymore as I am more interested in levels. usually I just break even.
    My goal for my knight atm is to reach level 150 as fast as possible so I can wear the good equipment that level allows, and also level 150 with 2400~ hp is a good amount which with you can take on the most creatures.

I have never used any software or 3rd person programs in any games I've played. which means I have never gotten any notes warning on my account.

I have never been in a guild in tibia. and the reason I am now looking to join one is becuse its much more fun to level or hunt in a group, especially as a knight. and most quests at higher level requires a group to complete it. And when I saw on the forums This guild looked very active and did alot of services, which I would love to be a part of and help, when am a high enough level to do so. It would also be amazing to have some english speaking peoples to talk with as this server seems to be a majority of either BR or PLs. I like reading forums to learn and see what's happening on the server. However I rarely post.
    If I would get in any problem with a fellow guildmate, I would try to solve the problem on my own first. If this fails I would just dont speak to this person, but if we would really hate eachother and just cant do quests or work together I would let the leaders of the guild know how our situation is.
    During my long breaks from Tibia 80% of that gameing time I've spent on another MMO, World of Warcraft. I was playing on a PvE server, which means Optional pvp. And I was only spending my time with the guild and raiding. I was raiding with 24 other players 4 hours, 5 times a week. I followed this schedule in a couple of years. During this time I learned how to work as a team, and dedication. If any of you guys ever played wow you know that whiping on the same boss for weeks and put in over 500 attempts was extremely frustrating. But also extremely rewarding when you finally slayed that beast of a boss.

I loved playing in a group and I really wish to do it now in Tibia aswell. And you guys seem both friendly and active, all you could ask for Very Happy 

Thanks for reading
    Bestemoder
    Ryan Steel
    Ryan Steel
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Ryan Steel
    Profession: Druid

Bestemoder-Midlevel Knight-Application Empty Re: Bestemoder-Midlevel Knight-Application

Post  Ryan Steel Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:43 am

Hey Bestemoder,

thank you for applying. The voting has been started. It lasts about 4-5 days until you get the decision Smile
    Please be prepared for some questions that may come, so it'd be nice if you'd have a look at the forums from time to time Smile

Yours,
    Ryan
    Emily Sofie
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Emily Sofie

Bestemoder-Midlevel Knight-Application Empty Re: Bestemoder-Midlevel Knight-Application

Post  Emily Sofie Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:38 am

Ha first of all id like to let you know I really enjoyed reading your application. Greateful finally someone explains himself choosing a different forum name than requested.
    I personally dont mind the lower lvl than 150 part as I said in the other EK application already and gna change that in the guild description aswell if I wont forget it tomorrow.

As Ryan said your voting thread has been made and we will know soon what the other guildies think about you.

Tho i wonder how we can feel a little safer about you not retireing in close future again?
    RakkkiR
    RakkkiR
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: RakkiiR

Post  RakkkiR Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:57 am

nice to meet you. a have couple of quastion.

1. Are you have any prejudices to any nation?
    2. What content and role are you playing in WoW.
    3. Why are you not rading atm?
    lunajamba
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  lunajamba Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:26 am

Thanks for the great feedback and questions:)

I think my previous quits from the game as been due to lack of knowledge and the fact that I was quite much younger back then. Back then I was not so much into reading wikis and doing theorycrafting:study:  outside the game as I am now. Now I care much more about optimising my leveling and what I do in the game. This makes the life ingame so much easier and fun to play:) Now I feel I have found the right server type, which is Optional pvp, and I also finally tried out Knight which so far is really fun and I cant wait to start block for bigger teams:D 
    all in all I'm much more dedicated in what I do nowadays. And my goals in tibia, as of today would keep me busy for atleast another year Smile

@rakkiR
    I have no prejudices to anyone or any nation at all. Im sorry if I made it sound like that on the wars agains PLs on Aurera, but that was just how it worked back then on that server. The PLs kinda ruled the server and they walked around in spawns asking ''PL?'' and in the next 5 seconds you were either dead or a PL elephant . we (swedes) tried to fight against this power abuse, but we were proven unsuccesful in this and were all rooked and some quit.
    I know many very nice people already from both PL and BR on this server. The only thing that is rather anoying is that they rarely choose to speak english, which makes communication a struggle.scratch 

I started playing wow really casually at the release of Sunwell. I hit maxlevel first in Wrath of the Lick King, and the first raid I did on a semi hardcore level of raiding was Icecrown Citadel which was a fantastic instance. Back then I was playing a hunter in a 25 man guild. we ended up with world rank 200ish I believe which I was pretty happy with. After the release of cataclysm which was a major disapointment the guild disbanded and I took a break from the game.
    When Mists of Pandaria was released I wanted to give the game another shot, this time I leveled my alt paladin first and I was the main tank in a rank 300ish guild during the first tier of raiding. I missed my lovely hunter so I leveled him up and transfered him to join a Nordic(sweden/finland/danmark/norweigan) only guild. we got rank 200 ish in the 5.2 patch(the thunder isle thingy). After we were done with that raid I got many requests from other guilds including method(rank1) and some rank 10-30 guilds. I had to choose between extreme hardcore which ment F in school or quitting the game as I had no interest in playing casually. I ended up quitting the game instead, a decision my parants were happy with rabbit 

I hope that explains some of your questions, feel free any shoot another if you wonder something or I dident explain if properly:)

sorry for being a ''Smile-oholic'' They're just too damn cute ^^
    Sharper
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Undefined
    Profession: Rookguardian

Post  Sharper Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:19 am

Hello Bestemoder,

Great application! I enjoyed reaeding it.
    I'm from Sweden myself, couldn't really relate to my "youth" but it was really interesting to read your story.

I've got some quite personal questions. You don't have to answer them if you don't want to.

Do you study anything?
    Do you work? - What do you do for a living?
    Do you live with your parents?
    When do you think you can reach level 100?

Mostly questions about your real life popped up in my head while reading your applicaton. Sounds like to you put alot of hours into computer games, as we all have, I belive.
    I guess that's why your parents got happy about the wow-decision? - I had the same computer-dicussion with my parents once. Razz

I'd like to see you at atleast level 100 before you become a trail member of the Pirate Pandas.
    Do you think you can get that done?

Kind regards,
    Sharper
    lunajamba
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  lunajamba Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:03 am

Hello sharpener, that's awsome there's more swedes in the squad! Very Happy 

at the moment I am studying to become a electrician. I dont have any extra jobs at the moment, but I did send a CV just before christmas. This was for a industry work. I felt that I kinda need some cash and a stable income now when I'll soon get my own car(I turn 18 in februari). I do live with my parants, however we live far out on the country so we built a smaller house next to the ordinary house which I moved into a year ago. So I got alot of freedom with my own shower, kitchen and more importantly, no one is complaining about loud music in the night rabbit . I do however still make/collect food from my parents house, as I cant be bothered with the dishes in my house Razz 
    Yes I do spend a fair bit of time at my old computer. That is mainly becuse I live far out on the country and I have 1,5km to my neighbor. And 20km to closest food store. And my school and were most of my friends live is a 30min travel by car, so getting to them is kinda impossible unless my parents want to drive me there. So alot of the time I would spend with them if I lived closer or if had a car lisence I spend at the computer instead. I do own a motorcycle but that little thing only drives in 65km/h and its nothing you want to drive on the winter really.

When I get a car I will play less, obviously. but I will still play more then the average joe.

And yea ofcourse my parants were happy when I made the decision to go full hardcore in wow or not. But mainly becuse they dident want me to ruin my grades in school.

My goal is to reach level 100 before the school starts again, which is this wednesday. It will be kinda hard thought as im only level 93 atm^^ but I will PG.
    Emily Sofie
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Emily Sofie Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:25 am

haha I know that pain with rulign guilds... Back on Chimera in 2009 short before transfers came we had same problem with BRs
    If they got to know your not BR you were right away headshotted... Thats why I left PVP Servs right when transfers came out. Tho my current char I transferd a year after.

I am aswell an electrician. Full worker with Paper and learnd in a power station so industry aswell Razz Cureently studying to become a bachelor of engineering tho Razz
    As girl that kind of job is kind ahard to get as normal worker so as bachelor hopefully better chances
    lunajamba
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  lunajamba Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:45 am

haha, wow that's really cool to hear that we've come from the same boatcheers 

And yea I think Im going to work as a common electrician or kabeltattare as its called here in sweden for a couple of years so I get the license. Which means I can do circuits without anyone has to check it afterwards to be allowed by the insurance company etc.
    After that I think I'm going to keep study like you, after I've stacked up some cash for the expenses. Always nice climbing for a higher salary Very Happy 

And perhaps we will also be in the same Pirate boat in the future jocolor
    RakkkiR
    RakkkiR
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  RakkkiR Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:57 am

Nice to meet person who left WoW in same time! I finished play in SoO 11/14 hc Smile
    I dont have more question.
    Sonic Steven
    Sonic Steven
    Princess
    Princess

Character
    Name: Sonic Storm
    Profession: Sorcerer

Post  Sonic Steven Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:05 am

lunajamba wrote:And perhaps we will also be in the same Pirate boat in the future jocolor

We do need someone to scrub the decks...
    RakkkiR
    RakkkiR
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  RakkkiR Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:17 am

@upINDEED
    lunajamba
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  lunajamba Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:36 am

Bestemoder-Midlevel Knight-Application Deck+scrub1
    Emily Sofie
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Emily Sofie Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:20 pm

closing the voting in 5hs then you will know your answer aswell Razz
    lunajamba
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  lunajamba Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:18 am

20:15 You advanced from Level 97 to Level 98.

Perhaps I wont get the level 100 today as my goal was for the Christmas break. But atleast I was close rabbit  will get it tomorrow anyways jocolor 
    Emily Sofie
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Emily Sofie Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:19 pm

Was busy alll evening so ill post it now!
    Your accepted to Pirate Pandas and I hope you will enjoy your time around us.
    We really all liked your application and the amount of time you spend on answering and having fun with us around here already and hope it will get even better in game Smile
    Ill do your inv now before I go to bed and see you hopefully tomorrow evening then ^.^

When im home ill aswell give you forum access then and please do read guild rules then and check out the forum^^
    lunajamba
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  lunajamba Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:57 pm

Thanks alot everyone Very Happy  See you all ingame:)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:32 am