Pirate Pandas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Pelle Elite Knight

Pelle Elite Knight
    Pirate Panda

Pelle Elite Knight Empty Pelle Elite Knight

Post  Pelle Elite Knight Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:28 am

1. Character name, Level and Vocation

Pelle Elite Knight, currently level 224, Elite Knight - Giggles-

2. When did you started to play tibia (How did you got to play tibia)

I met this cool dude (Rootbeer) in school back in 2007. Randomly we started to talk and one day I followed him home. He showed me Tibia for the first time. The next day we skipped school and he told me all about it. I was so excited to get home and make my own account. I thought Tibia was so much fun that I actually skipped school alot just to stay home and make UHs, haha! Since then I've played on and off for a long time.

3. Have you played on other Servers? If yes why did you leave them?

My firs char where my Druid on Antica. I played on Antica for about 2½-3 years but then me and Rootbeer decided to start playing some on Premia. This is where I made Pelle Elite Knight but with former name Daphy. When char transfer came we decied to transfer to other servers.. I've been on Obsidia and Elysia.. Now we decided to play on non-pvp and Refugie seemed to fit us.

4. Have you played any other Vocation than your current one or even have other chars you still play active?

I dont have my Druid anymore, deleted it a few years back. I do have a new one on Refugia but im not currently playing on it. I also have a Royal Paladin on Elysia (offline training only), And a Royal Paladin on Antica (offline training only).

5. In how many guilds have you been before and how come you left them?

This one was hard.. Hm.. I only remember two guilds.. With my druid I where in Bubbles Guild (Starry Heaven) on Antica. I where UH maker for them. We had a contract that I should make 10-15 bps/UHs each Week. I recently left Burning Hearts due to low activity in guild. I rarely see more then 1-3 people online whom which are never in guild chat.

6. Now tell us about yourself as a person. Where are you from? Whats your age? Whats your name and is there any Nickname you like to be called? And ofc we would also like to know if your a girl or a boy.
    (Optional: Maybe you want to tell us about your hobbies and find"soulmates" that got the same hobbies)

My name is Stefan (lols, same as Rootbeer), Im currently 24 years ord, married and have a 5 months old baby girl. I dont have a nickname but my middle name is Lainen. Some of my hobbies are: Tibia, Diablo 2 and 3, World of Warcraft. I watch alot of TV-shows, The big bang Theory, How I met your mother, Anger management, Breaking Bad, Chuck, Guys with Kids, Mike and Molly and alot more. I also like to spend time with my family ofcourse.

7. What about your criminal record. Have you ever been notated or even banned on any of your accounts?
    (Dont worry if you have been notated or banned before be honest and tell us about it!)

Hehe, I was once banned for 7 days for spamming in trade chat -Sad face-
    I got banned 2-3 weeks after I first started playing Tibia.

8. Our guild ranks are based on activity in game such as forum activity. Do you consider yourself as a forum user? Do you think you will use the forum on daily base or will you be rather lazy with that?

I always check forum, every morning and every evening.

9. Imagine you have a problem with a member/ or the guild itself after you joined. How would you deal with that? Are you a person that talks about this problems with leader/vices or would you just leave?

I dont see myself as a trouble maker, but if there is trouble I'll try to fix it myself and If I cant I'd ask other members for help/oppinion.

10. Last thing why do you want to join Pandas? What are your expections?

I want to join Pandas because you seem to be active, both in-game and guildchat. Rootbeer told me that doing Inq clearing service where alot of fun and maybe I could join that aswell somday.

Thank you for taking time to read my application. I hope to speak with you all soon!

With kind regards, yours PEK
    Zion of Danger
    Zion of Danger
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Zion of Danger
    Profession: Druid

Pelle Elite Knight Empty Re: Pelle Elite Knight

Post  Zion of Danger Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:40 am

Greetings Pelle Elite Knight.

Welcome to our forum and thank you for applying.
    Your application voting has been created and should take 5-7 days. Please look on here now and then for possible questions. Smile
    Emily Sofie
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Emily Sofie
    Profession: Druid

Post  Emily Sofie Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:14 pm

Closed and rejected

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content