Pirate Pandas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Application

Hakato
    Pirate Panda

Application Empty Application

Post  Hakato Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:48 am

1. Hakato, sorcerer lvl 82.

2. I am not rly sure, it was a looong time ago Cool. I think i have started to play in 2003 or 04 along with my friends and have had couple of years-long breaks since then.

3. Mythera and Isara. The first one i changed to join some ppl i knew on Isara. On the second one just got tired of unfair pvp system on pvp servers but thats another story ^^.

4. Never played as anything else and never will Wink also dont have any other characters.

5. If i remember it well i ve been in 3 guilds so far but it was a long time ago and they dont exist anymore.

6. Not to bore you much. My name is Filip i'm from Poland and i am 23 years old. I ve taken a break from my studies cause i wanna change my major. Looking for a temporary job atm. As for hobbies i like doing all kinds of sports but mostly running which i do regularly also i ve always loved fantasy books and playing mmorpg games however to be quite frank with you there are rly lot of things i am interested in and others i like to do but we ll get to that if we get a chance to get to know each other better Wink.

7. Never notated nor banned.

8. The only expectation i had was to find english speaking guild. I have quite a lot of experience with guilds, clans etc. as i have played some of the greatest mmorpg games out there. All other things are yet to be found out if you are to accept my application. Regards

Last edited by Hakato on Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:53 am; edited 1 time in total
    Emily Sofie
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Emily Sofie
    Profession: Druid

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  Emily Sofie Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:57 am

Hay there Pilip,
    Im a little busy lately so a late answer from me Razz
    You said you played other servers before but you call the reasons why you left just unfair pvp System and that its a different story. Why you think its a different Story? I mean its part of your history Razz and as you might know we would like to know as much as we can about a person that wants to join us.
    Like why did you choose Refugia as a Non Pvp Server, Wehn did you move here, such stuff...
    Also I find it weird that your saying your lvl 81 and you never had a dif vocation nor char but yet you say you play since 2003/2004.
    I know myself that I rly had tons of chars and several accounts in all the time I play this game until I setted down the account I have and play now in 2007. But before that I had tons of accounts I also know my reasons for that and dont mind spoiling it.
    (Dont take this in a harsh way, its just strange to say since 2003 you had only 1 char/account and never been notated etc.)
    PPl that claim they never been notated usually lie and I find that funny Razz

Last point. You said you played alot of mmorpgs and you call a guild clan so im curious what other mmorpgs you played ^.^ Hope you dont mind to tell us.
    Hakato
    Pirate Panda

Post  Hakato Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:59 pm

As for pvp in tibia its just ridiculously ill-conceived. Just look at how easly you can go wandering around the world killing anyone you want (of course most of the time players with much lower lvl than yours) or walking to some place with not much of a reason saying "hunted" and killing someone if he doesnt give up the hunting ground. Moreover if you have played other MMOs you should ve noticed by now how much of a difference makes what are the losses after death. I know that there are 4 blessings (and yes i also know about AoL) for me cause I am a facc player but they do not guarantee that you wont drop some rly valuable items when you die because some bored kid had nothing else to do than killing a player 200 lvls lower than he is. And you have to buy them (blessings of course, not taking into account possible item loss) everytime you die (and the price is growing along with your lvl). Just think a little why are they making the new pvp system? (but dont answer that to me^^) You should already know most sides of tibia pvp if you play it as long as you say Wink. As for my choice of server it was almost a pure randomness, I wasnt really driven by anything despite that I wanted to play on optional pvp server. Your question about number of different characters is something I find kind of strange. And now I am wondering if you just have/had too much time to spare, you couldnt rly decide which one to play or you just wanted to play all of them xD. Well to be honest I dont care about none of above reasons, after all its your business how you wanna play the game. And I am not saying that to be mean. Its just I find immature your lack of ability to see things through greater perspective than your own. In any mmo I play I choose 1 character and 1 character only that I stick with to the end. And yes sometimes I switched to a different character when I noticed that the one I am actually playing doesnt suit me in some way but come on tibia is the simplest MMO game that I have ever played and since I ve known it I have never had second thoughts if to start playing a different class (and all the things i was getting to know about other classes during time I have spent with tibia just made me even more sure about my choice). Hmm and what your next concern was? Oh i see. Well I find funny what you think about people that have never been notated^^. Its not a real life you know its just a game. And as for MMOs I have played, no of course I dont mind telling it^^. Greatest amount of time I spent with Lineage 2 where I have met really great group of ppl with some of whom I am still keepeing in touch although years have passed since we played together, the second was Dragonball Online cause I am quite a big fan of dragonball universe, another one was Aion Online which I didnt spend much of a time with, then there was Guild Wars 2 - long anticipation but unfortunately didnt live up to my expectations. The next one was Star Wars The Old Republic. I am gonna spare myself writing much about this game cause it would take too long. The game is great and storyline of many different characters is just awesome but I dont have time to play it anymore. And the last one that really brought me to the point where I had a great fun of killing every single mob and fighting with other players thanks to amazing system of control over character was Tera Online and I still play it from time to time. Well I hope I satisfied at least some of your curiosity.

And now to all the people that have a rule over this guild : Dont make accepting someone in your guild such a serious thing, and notice that I could ve asked you many things as well just for fun but I would rather spare my and your time because you find out most of the things in the game when you spend some time with the person you accepted and not at the forum interrogation xD. If anything happens you can always throw the people out of the guild. You wanna know well the guild members and have a great fun while playing together? Use voice communication tool like for example Team Speak 3 Wink Take Care

PS: Heh I just realized that I dont take tibia seriously enough to join as serious guild as yours. And I am not kidding Razz Well even though I have been here for a little while I wish you all good luck. See you around in the game^^.
    Emily Sofie
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Emily Sofie
    Profession: Druid

Post  Emily Sofie Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:32 am

Hakato wrote:

And now to all the people that have a rule over this guild : Dont make accepting someone in your guild such a serious thing, and notice that I could ve asked you many things as well just for fun but I would rather spare my and your time because you find out most of the things in the game when you spend some time with the person you accepted and not at the forum interrogation xD. If anything happens you can always throw the people out of the guild. You wanna know well the guild members and have a great fun while playing together? Use voice communication tool like for example Team Speak 3 Wink Take Care

We want to know ppl before we recruit them to avoid bad apples which ruin the guilds reputation. invite a botter and whole Server will craptalk about the guild beeing full of botters. Matter of fact these days especially on Refugia where forum flamers die cuz of boredom.
    But if its too hard for you to answer questions which are made out of curiousity then you cant be a big loss. Harsh said and yet ment exactly the way it been said.
    You could have watched other applications before you made yours and would have notced beeing asked questions while we vote yes or no is part of our system.
    This system you will find in any GOOD guild of this server just as Insane, ASP, House of Arivin etc.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:16 pm