Pirate Pandas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application to join.

Big Piff
    Pirate Panda

Application to join. Empty Application to join.

Post  Big Piff Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:18 pm

Hello pandas my characters a level 35 Elder Druid called Big Piff

I started playing tibia years and years ago when there was only 3 game worlds, me and a few friends have played on and off since then.

Ive played a lot of different servers in my time, normal pvp/ non pvp and hardcore. but the world i played the most before here was premia because of the small number of players on that world... i think in the end i left because of all the power abusers trolling you out of every hunting spot.

Ive played all 4 vocations to an extent, my highest character was a royal paladin on premia.

ive only ever been in 1 serious guild and that was on premia, the only reason i left the guild is the reason i left the game world.

My real name is Connor, Conno to friends, im 19 years old and im from a town called newark in nottinghamshire england, im a male and my hobbies are tibia ;-)

ive never had a criminal record or had any warnings.

The reason i want to join the pandas is that ive seen your guild in the forums doing most quests for free... you just seem like a nice group of people who actually want to help your fellow tibians instead of trying to trip them up all the time, i know a couple of your members and they helped me out before.

I do understand that because of my low lvl i may not get an invite but i checked your guild page and didnt see a level req so i thought id make a thread Smile

Thanks for reading all of that,

Big Piff (Conno).

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:49 am