Pirate Pandas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Spoffie
Emily Sofie
Hoza
Lord Gibbs
8 posters

Application to join Your guild! =)

Lord Gibbs
    Pirate Panda

Application to join Your guild! =) Empty Application to join Your guild! =)

Post  Lord Gibbs Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:40 am

1. Character name, Level and Vocation
    Lord Gibbs, 82, Royal Paladin

2. When did you started to play tibia (How did you got to play tibia)
    It was along time ago, would guess about 10 years ago, around 2002-2003?

3. Have you played on other Servers? If yes why did you leave them?
    Yes I have, and I got tired of power abusing, and ofc I made alot of stupid deaths xD
    And my friends and family switched servers from time to time, so I joined them, and now we are all settled in on Refugia.

4. Have you played any other Vocation than your current one or even have other chars you still play active?
    Yes I have, Mostly I have played Paladin, but I also havea 52 Elite Knight. And a 21 Elder Druid that I play on when im boored or stamina is low on my RP or EK.

5. In how many guilds have you been before and how come you left them?
    Well, me and my friends had a guild "Sons of Destruction", however, that guild seized to exsist, cause I had an economy downfall, and stoped playing Tibia cause couldent buy premium, and I find it very booring to play without premium. But that's all taken care of now.

6. Now tell us about yourself as a person. Where are you from? Whats your age? Whats your name and is there any Nickname you like to be called? And ofc we would also like to know if your a girl or a boy.
    (Optional: Maybe you want to tell us about your hobbies and find"soulmates" that got the same hobbies)
    I am a 26 year old man, that resised in Sweden, with my Family (girlfriend and son, who is 3 years old)
    MY family calls me Nicke, and my friends calls me "H", due to my last name. Wink (long story to tell if interest is shown)

7. What about your criminal record. Have you ever been notated or even banned on any of your accounts?
    (Dont worry if you have been notated or banned before be honest and tell us about it!)
    Yeah, I have been banned once, and it was during my time away from tibia, for some reason xD
    Think the statement was: offensive statement, and the reason stated = "ok, you raport me and then i report you. ok?" (Apr 25 2012, 17:06:12 CEST, in Private Message), got 60 days bannishment for that. LoL?

8. Last thing why do you want to join Pandas? What are your expections?
    Well, I have always been a teamplayer, no matter the games I have played, League of Legends, Battlefield 1942-BF3, CS, CZ, WoW ect. And ofc a good reason if that my brother is in the guild, and I'd like to help out with quests, and join in massive questing. Cause, it's not fun to play "alone". Ofc I have my friends on the server, but sometimes, friends isn't enough to advance. Random people are in my eyes, not so trustworthy, as friends or guilds.

Well, I hope you have gotten to know me a bit better.
    And I'm looking forward to your result after the voting proccess has taken place.
    Hope to see you in-game! =)

Best Regards.
    Lord Gibbs AKA Nicke AKA H.

Last edited by Lord Gibbs on Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Hoza
    Pirate Panda

Application to join Your guild! =) Empty Re: Application to join Your guild! =)

Post  Hoza Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:42 am

41 views and not one comment. Only right if im the first then. Not that i have any influense(<-is that with s or c?), but still. So good luck! Very Happy
    Emily Sofie
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Emily Sofie
    Profession: Druid

Post  Emily Sofie Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:39 pm

Hay Nicke,
    Just read through your application and well. The stuff about your banishment sounds kinda strange. CIP never banned more than 30 days at a piece. And never when there werent several notations and a week banishment before.
    Why did you said that sentence anyway? I mean I doubt a banishment have been done based on that single sentence. What was the rest of the convo about?

And second thing you mentioned your brother is in Pandas. You mean real life brother or just a "bro" made in game. And last who is he Smile?
    Hoza
    Pirate Panda

Post  Hoza Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:26 am

As a brothers defence i must say back when players were GMs the ban's was quite different. One of my older friends Subimu were banned by Dalith for "exessive player killing" for 7 days when he killed a pk char wich turned out to be daliths friend.
    Zapoku, anorher rl friend were banned for 60 days for sayinf the F-word to a counselor who was rl friend of the erlier named mr GM Dalith.
    That ban eventually started a war we won but thats another story.

And then ofc there was the "fruitcake" incident wich led to instant deletion on a clean account.
    And ofc my brothers, and those are only the ones i know of. Im sure there is more of them.
    Lord Gibbs
    Pirate Panda

Post  Lord Gibbs Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:45 am

Emily Sofie wrote:Hay Nicke,
    Just read through your application and well. The stuff about your banishment sounds kinda strange. CIP never banned more than 30 days at a piece. And never when there werent several notations and a week banishment before.
    Why did you said that sentence anyway? I mean I doubt a banishment have been done based on that single sentence. What was the rest of the convo about?

And second thing you mentioned your brother is in Pandas. You mean real life brother or just a "bro" made in game. And last who is he Smile?

Well, it was a time ago, about that banishment.
    What I can recall from the statement, it was about me and some other player who shared the spawn with me, and ofc he didnt aprove of it. Hence we both said the same things, report report.

And Hoza is my RL brother. My one and only brother. =) I'm not that much into "bros" regarding to friends.

But again, with the banishment...it took place during the time I wasen't playing Tibia, but the convo was said when I was playing. So there is a great timelaps, between the convo and the banishment.

I'm normally a very quiet guy, when it comes to interacting with other not-known-players. (not know to me that is)
    I let ppl have their mobs, and hope they will leave my mobs alone. So far, it's been working out just fine. =)
    Spoffie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Undefined
    Profession: Rookguardian

Application to join Your guild! =) Empty Hi

Post  Spoffie Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:46 pm

Hello Spoffie the Question Master is here a bit sleepy but well

Im going to have open Cards with you the Ban with 60 days is total bullshit. I advice you to be a bit more honest when you answer my questions thats a personal advice and frankly i dont care if your best friend with Bubble or Guido.

I know its hard words but im the one thats a little bit more loco / crazy here

oki to the questions

1 Can you post when your account was created?

2 Can you type some of your characters here?

3 Your saying "Random people are in my eyes, not so trustworthy, as friends or guilds." well my question regarding that comment is how do you get friends in game?

OOT: your starting to sound more and more like me

Question nr 4 have you played 123 321 828 or the game Z? im sure you heard of the both games as you typed your games you played as we did know them "League of Legends, Battlefield 1942-BF3, CS, CZ, WoW ect." you did not take your time to type Counter strike but the time to type the Leauge of Legends thats 14 letters including the space and the came CZ the first thing that came to my mind was Czech Republic

5 When did you get banned? cause what i can see is the statement was made in Apr 25 2012, 17:06:12 CEST
    and when did the ban occure?

Thats all for now

/Spoffie
    Lord Gibbs
    Pirate Panda

Post  Lord Gibbs Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:35 pm

Spoffie wrote:Hello Spoffie the Question Master is here a bit sleepy but well

Im going to have open Cards with you the Ban with 60 days is total bullshit. I advice you to be a bit more honest when you answer my questions thats a personal advice and frankly i dont care if your best friend with Bubble or Guido.

I know its hard words but im the one thats a little bit more loco / crazy here

oki to the questions

1 Can you post when your account was created?

2 Can you type some of your characters here?

3 Your saying "Random people are in my eyes, not so trustworthy, as friends or guilds." well my question regarding that comment is how do you get friends in game?

OOT: your starting to sound more and more like me

Question nr 4 have you played 123 321 828 or the game Z? im sure you heard of the both games as you typed your games you played as we did know them "League of Legends, Battlefield 1942-BF3, CS, CZ, WoW ect." you did not take your time to type Counter strike but the time to type the Leauge of Legends thats 14 letters including the space and the came CZ the first thing that came to my mind was Czech Republic

5 When did you get banned? cause what i can see is the statement was made in Apr 25 2012, 17:06:12 CEST
    and when did the ban occure?

Thats all for now

/Spoffie

First of all, I appreciate you all taking time to read and write. =)

Second of all: Why would my 60 day ban be bull? What reason do I have to lie about it? It's stated that is's best to be honest, than crap gets out later.

Third of all: Dont really see how my short-names of games, is an issue..since it's mostly generall information, as a chance for you oto see more into who I am and what I like.-

But to answer your questions.
    1. Created: Feb 03 2011, 23:44:58 CET. It's my newest account. Have had about 6-7 other accounts, which got deleted due to massive time offline and no preem. I started using prem on this accoount im playing on now, that's why I still have it.

on all the other accounts I had managed to get to around lvl 20-40, got player killed alot, and power abused on pvp servers: Hence I stoped playing on those accounts. (and prob, you wanna know why, how and when...it's a looong time ago, and dont really have the answers to those questions.)

2. I have Chief Althos on Candia, and Lord Xeli on Aurora.

3. I make friends with my friends friends, and if I apply to a guild...well there is something appealing to the guild I apply to and therefor I don't consider those in that guild to be random. May sound odd to you, but sounds just as perfect to me.

The mind works in mysterious ways.. =) Does it not? ^^

4. Don't even know what, how or if it requires a respond, since it sounds like made-up games to me...z? 123 321 828??
    The games I listed, is known to those who played them. And if anyone is confused (as you have been, apperently), then ofc I am willing to spell it out better. CZ = Counter-Strike: Condition Zero. And when im thinking about...I dont even think Czech Republic is a game, but if it is, I truly understand the confusion... if not?? Then it's a really low way of expressing hostility, when there is no hostility to be found. Just saying. Again...the mind works in mysterious ways...

Well, I have always been a teamplayer, no matter the games I have played, League of Legends, Battlefield 1942-BF3, CS, CZ
    <--- If you read this again, you can rather asume that CZ is a game, since all other names are games that are listed + CZ comes after CS, and CS is in the gaming world, as Game Names a known short name for Counter Strike. But you did know that, since you spelled it out. So why...why bother bringing it up? Again...just saying..the mind works in mysterious ways...

5. I'll try to upload an image for you, so that you can see for yourself that it is: 1. True. 2. Not bullshit. 3. Can leave that part out, if you are settled with answers.

So, if there is anymore reasonable question for me, im glad to answer them. I'll even answer my shoe size in European standard and american.

Not very fun to be taking as a fool, when trying something new...

Begst Regards//
    Nicke.[img]Application to join Your guild! =) Tibia_12[/img][/quote]
    Spoffie
    Pirate Panda

Character

Application to join Your guild! =) Empty hi

Post  Spoffie Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:29 pm

Hello once again

Please i need to get my answers instead of answering them you saying in a way im a irritating person...im not verry glad about that but i need to know more about you cause already that you did not answer some of my questions instead your saying other things well dont sounds so good in my eyes.

Well back to my questions

1 "When did you started to play tibia (How did you got to play tibia)
    It was along time ago, would guess about 10 years ago, around 2002-2003?"

so you get your first premium after 9 years of playing free account on and off i still think there is something wrong with that as before the account did not get delited but the character. well back to the thing
    "5. In how many guilds have you been before and how come you left them?
    and I find it very booring to play without premium. But that's all taken care of now." how comes after 9 years of tibia you start to pay for it then?

2 On the picture it dont say when you got Banned just the date when you agreed that you did wrong way strange times...as you said you was not playing much. I would like to see the page before the one you posted Smile if you can post that would be lovely could you do that?

3 How much do you play during a week when do you normaly logg on during working days and weekends (Saturday and Sundays)

/Spoffie

Zimmiee
    Zimmiee
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Zimmiee
    Profession: Sorcerer

Post  Zimmiee Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:34 pm

Spoffie wrote:Hello once again

Please i need to get my answers instead of answering them you saying in a way im a irritating person...im not verry glad about that but i need to know more about you cause already that you did not answer some of my questions instead your saying other things well dont sounds so good in my eyes.

so you get your first premium after 9 years of playing free account on and off i still think there is something wrong with that as before the account did not get delited but the character. well back to the thing
    and I find it very booring to play without premium. But that's all taken care of now." how comes after 9 years of tibia you start to pay for it then?

2 On the picture it dont say when you got Banned just the date when you agreed that you did wrong way strange times...as you said you was not playing much. I would like to see the page before the one you posted Smile if you can post that would be lovely could you do that?

3 How much do you play during a week when do you normaly logg on during working days and weekends (Saturday and Sundays)

/Spoffie

Enough of ur questions! Go play lego or something now cat

@Topic
    About your 60 days banishment, it was not 60 days, since it was a mild banishment I believe it was 7 days banishment, problem is that you need to acknowledge your banishment on the site and until you wont do it your curret banishment time will remain not touch. bom
    I liked your application tho!
    Emily Sofie
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Emily Sofie Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:47 pm

Yeah ur screen shows that the banishment took place in april~ and in oktober it seemed u noticed that wud be 6 months and not 60 days.
    The banishment system changed a while ago as you might notice and ever since then you have to "activate" your banishment time period.

Tho im getting hella confused by all of you 3 as this banishment took place in 2012 and not in GM times as some1 said above.

Spoff make love not war. Got to speak with u later.
    Lord Gibbs
    Pirate Panda

Post  Lord Gibbs Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:07 pm

Spoffie wrote:Hello once again

/Spoffie

Let me start of saying to Zimmiee.
    I haven't acknowledge tha ban, and when I started playing tibia again after a break, it said 60 days.
    However, the ban is over and explained. As detailed as I can remember. It was (according to me) a long time ago.
    And thx for liking my application. =)

Now back to Spoffie. (again)

1. About you questions. You want me to answer your questions, you claim to have asked before? The question about when I started playing tibia, has not been asked by you before. It was something I answered on the application form.
    So, since I have answered it, why do you insist on asking about it?

2. Wheter the reason I got preem or not, or why I haden't got it before, sounds like you want a financial report, economics report. Maybe you want me toss in a list of my employers of the last 6-8 years too?
    These things, sounds like a pie-throwing contests.

When I started tibia and wanted prem, it was either by credit card, VISA ect. Or mailing a form with cash.
    Since I hadent gotten visa at the time, and didnt trust sending cash by mail, it just had to wait.
    Is that answer satisfied by you, or you want a more detailed report???

As thou you want to see my accounts pages on tibia. is highly irrelevant, if you ask me.
    And my short answer is: NO, I don't trust you that much, after what seems to me a way to pick a fight, cause you don't seem to like me very much.

3. It entirely depends on when I logg on and of, and how much I play. Hence I stated 1-8 hours aday, did I not? :S
    Since I am working as a bartender, and also worked as croupier up untill 2 weeks ago, it ment I was mostly working weekends and nights + weekdays from time to time.

Besides that, I have a family. Consisting of my 28 (soon to be 29) year old girlfriend, called Jenny, and my son that is 3 years old (soon to be 4).

And I find it best to extra explain here now, so you dont have to ask un-needed questions later Spoffie, okay?? =)

I have a mother that is super active with her 3 dogs, and she comes to visit us from time to time, and we go to see her too.
    I have a father, that ask for my help in diffrent kinds of things, all from buying lumber to help out with technical issues on his computers.

I also have a father/mother-in-law, that loves their grandson. And we visit them alot too.

So alot of time goes (from week to week basis) to spend with my family, and the leftover time...well that is my playtime.

Do you want to know my workhours too?
    --------------------------------------
    To the rest of you readers =)

I know this seems a bit aggresive!
    And I feel that is needed, due to the reason that I am feeling a bit harrased and poked by Spoffie.
    Asking irrelevant questions, demands answer to her questions (which in some, she repeat, but if you look closley...haven't even ASKED BEFORE!)

IF you find this to be disturbing, I am more than happy to explain myself via TS3 or Skype. (TS3 = Teamspeak 3 for those who think it stands for "Teleports 3")

I hope you have a great day now, and I'll see you in the fantastic world of Tibia! =)
    Cheers!
    Emily Sofie
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Emily Sofie Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:23 pm

We got a ventrilo server for pandas which we usually use at services. I can send u a priv msg with the server info later.

That ban just is confusion jet i dont know why ot became such a big deal in here. As u said its ecplain u didnt hide it so it shows that you ment it good by mentioning it.
    Lord Gibbs
    Pirate Panda

Post  Lord Gibbs Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:27 pm

Thank you Emily!

Otherwise, me and my father owns our own TS3 server. Mainly for Battlefield 3 clan Calvados^, but also for friends and players who isn't part of the clan. =)

So, send me memo, or we can use mine. =)

If everything fails, there is always the reliable Skype Wink
    Spoffie
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Spoffie Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:35 pm

<claps hands>

Finaly you showd your limits nice Smile

Nicely done Gibbs Smile Respect

and im sorry for beeing a total.....

See you soon Smile

/Spoffie

Fristajloo
    Fristajloo
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Fristajloo Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:53 pm

Spoofie you FATTY FATASS!!! Why are you sooo.... soo bad guy?? Sad

He said some informations (i think without hidding other) and you have to be like my mom and keep asking about all?

How about his photos or phone number ?
    You are bad guy, stop it Razz

@Topic
    If you will join, we can throw spoofie away from MY guild lol! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
    Sylarin Xayn
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Sylarin Xayn Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:58 pm

I like this guy! Very nice talking to you in-game. Looks like you make hell of alot profit at Hellspawns Wink

I dont know why we make such a big mess over the ban though! Shocked

- Sylarin
    Lord Gibbs
    Pirate Panda

Post  Lord Gibbs Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:05 am

Well thanks guys =)

Really nice to hear that. =)
    Well, it's not accually profit Razz My weekly profit after pots and stuff ends up at about 3,5k + xD
    So, im only there for the XP and task Razz But im almost done with the task, so i'll be moving on xD

I'm excited to hear how the voting will end up. =)

Hope to hear about it soon. =)

Take care all! =)

Gibbs - Out! Wink
    Emily Sofie
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Emily Sofie Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:22 am

Character Invited
    Lord Gibbs has been invited.

A day before voting poll is closing but the result of the voting is like unchangeable ^.^
    I hope ofc that you read the rules already which are posted as global announcement so visible on each board.

If you got any other questions and im nto on feel free to send a PM

Btw the Vent isnt active atm we are thinking to either move to TS or Raidcall as I personally think Ventrilo changes the voice terribly and suxs in general xD

Welcome to Pandas!
    Lord Gibbs
    Pirate Panda

Post  Lord Gibbs Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:27 am

Thx! =) =) =)

I'll make sure to read the rules one more time Wink

I prefer TS due to the following reasons:
    1. Sound is much better.
    2. Voice-activation is way way better.
    3. So much easier to handle Razz

Thx again for the invitation. =)

This must been the most seen/answered post so far? Razz

Best of luck to all. =)
    Lord Gibbs. =)
    anne the witchcrafter
    Pirate Panda

Post  anne the witchcrafter Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:40 am

[quote="Fristajloo"]

How about his photos or phone number ?
    You are bad guy, stop it Razz

sure ...why not...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:27 pm