Pirate Pandas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

application to join

Lucky Lipps
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Undefined
    Profession: Rookguardian

application to join  Empty application to join

Post  Lucky Lipps Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:25 pm

1. Character name:Lucky Lipps 156 RP
    2. I started playing Tibia about 4-5 years ago
    3. I have played on other worlds both pvp and no pvp worlds.
    I moved to fidera with friends to make a new start and now i ended up on refugia for another new start with a friend.

4. I have played all the vocations but for the moment my RP is the only one i play on and the only one i wll be playing. I have a lvl 168 MS on fidera which is retired.

5. I been in 2 serious guilds but as time pass people stoped playing so there was no one online. Friends stop playing so i got bored took a break and left the guild.

6. Im Ricky from england im 28 married with children play the game to take pressures of work away im active. I came here with my mate alex been friends with himfor 3-4 years met on fiddi had many adventures together.

7.Never cheated dont need to i enjoy the game the way i play albeit it may be wrong lol

8. I want to join Pandas because im looking for new friends to do some teamhunting with and have some fun. Smile
    Emily Sofie
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Emily Sofie
    Profession: Druid

application to join  Empty Re: application to join

Post  Emily Sofie Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:46 am

Hello Ricky,

We have also read through your application and decided to give you a trial month aswell as to the other 2 appliers.
    After that month we will decide if you will become a true Panda!

Make sure that guild channel is always open and that you try to be active in there.
    English only aswell.
    Your invite is done.
    Enjoy your time in Pandas Smile

If theres any problem let me or any Vice Leader know about it

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:45 pm