Pirate Pandas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Spoffie´s Application to Pirate Pandas

Spoffie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Undefined
    Profession: Rookguardian

Spoffie´s Application to Pirate Pandas Empty Spoffie´s Application to Pirate Pandas

Post  Spoffie Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:50 am

Greetings

Today i decided to send in a application to Join Pirate Pandas

Some Information About me
    im a quite old woman of 106 summers My name is Spoffie I Master the art of Healing and supporting Smile

Real life name
    Most of you seen my Name on Tibia SO there is no need for me to Verify it even more Smile

Why I want to Join
    Well I talked to Emily and well As the guild im in Aint active at all i see Post on the Guild forum but thats kinda all i want to be a part of something where people are atleast a bit more active.

A little roll playing story (Rpgs)

During a war there was no place for adventures and no place for wisdom just pure blood spilling warlocks and warriors gatherd to fight to show what army was stronger.
    A day come when a woman named Anna went by one of this great battles and just looked then she looked on the sky and asked
    -why fighting over some lands and to show who´s the stronger army, why not fight against the dragons and demons that kills hundreds and thousands childrens and persons that cant defend them self why not gather a big army instead and defeat this creatures.

The king of Tibianus head this voice of hers and said to come and explain to him to what she meant with this speech to God.
    Anna explained to him that fighting is useless because nobody will win a war or a battle it only brings hate and chaos for the people on Refugia.
    The king invited this youngster to his castle there he dubbed her to Anna the Royal Druid for the way to handel war and the way of peace thinking.

The years went by and peace had made Refugia a lovley place to live but the evul Cipsoft (he was also called as the Great Satan) and dark powers come to this land with chaos, havoc and total destruction. Even Anna could sence that he wouldent have a chance against this dark creatures from hell.

The King gatherd his army to defeat this gigantic army from deathbrigers,
    Blood, dead bodys all over the lands from people that have been slayn by this demonic army.

Anna started to travel thow the acient tombs to the deepest caves to reach this person named Cipsoft
    -Cipsoft .... CIPSOFT Anna yelld.
    -YEEEESSSSSSZZZZZZ somebody said loud.

When Anna finaly saw this person named Cipsoft he was shocked.

- Your a woman? Anna asked.

and thats the story of how it once again was peace on Refugia.

Emily Sofie
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Emily Sofie
    Profession: Druid

Spoffie´s Application to Pirate Pandas Empty Re: Spoffie´s Application to Pirate Pandas

Post  Emily Sofie Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:43 am

Hello Spof, (thats your nick now from me as you asked me not to spoil your rl name Razz

We have read through your application and decided to give you a trial month.
    After that month we will decide if you will become a true Panda! Sad to see your current guild beein slowly dying but that happens to alot of guilds after a while =/

Make sure that guild channel is always open and that you try to be active in there.
    English only aswell.
    Your invite will be done as soon as you left your current guild.
    After that enjoy your time in Pandas Smile

If theres any problem let me or Zimm know about it

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:35 pm