SCHRAMS APPLICATION

DarkSchrams
    Pirate Panda

SCHRAMS APPLICATION

Post  DarkSchrams on Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:04 pm

Hello everyone!

My name in game is Schrams. Maybe you know me as Schrams Druid (I play those 2 characters in Refugia). So let's talk about info of both of them: first of all, Schrams, he is an RP and my mainly played character at the moment. Level 98 and going up! I transfered it from Danubia a week ago or so when it was level 87. I have discovered that I love a pally more than any other vocation but I can also play my ED if needed. As I said just right now pirat, the other character is an ED (Schrams Druid) It was created on Refugia and it is still here. You may have seen me in Yala DP playing dice. Always being 100% trustworthy and have never thiefed (do that for fun) lol!. Schrams Druid is level 105.

So let's continue... I started playing Tibia around 7 years ago. But have never played for too long without stopping. Started for fun cause my classmates told me to do so. Despite that, I consider myself a very active player when I am on the game and have premmy!

I have played on Arcania (first world when I was nub and that's why I left it), Valoria (cause it was a new server and decided to move there with a friend, but we decided to leave that server because he did not want to play anymore), Unitera (Schrams played there and i transfered him)and Danubia (where I still play to pk sometimes).

I have played 3 vocations but never played a Sorcerer. Dunno why... please do not ask cause there is no reason.

I have been in some guilds before but never a serious one with teamwork or things to do toogether... All of them where broing and inactive and we did not use to go hunting toogether.

My name is Marc and I am from Spain (Sorry if I do some spelling or any other kind of mistakes on that text but I have not practiced english for 2 months or so and I am not using a translator). I'm 18 and I like basketball. The nickname Schrams ( do not need to read if you do not care! ) comes from Marc... you have to start by the end and add 2 "S", one at the start and the other at the end and then put an "H" somewhere xD to make it even more strange.

Unfortunately... Yes... I have been banned and had a final warning on my account ,which is not active anymore, because when I was a nub i tried to sell my account and had the brilliant idea to advertise it on world boards! I know that was stupid but it was 7 years ago. I have never changed my account ^.^ (was lent one to start and thats it! After that I have only played on my account).

I wanna join Pandas because I am tired of non serious guilds with non active players and plenty of people that bot or do not care about others in the guild. I also wanna join because I think that Emily is one of the kindest persons in that world (99.9% sure) and I really admire her... I was astonished when she remembered me after 1 and a half years of non playing time.

I would like you to consider my application and give me the opportunity to enter the guild. I'd also like to have more friends to play with and meet new people.

Thanks for Reading if you have got to the end... As you see, I've taken that application very seriously and I hope I could join the guild. See you in game!!

Att: Schrams

PS: Sorry if that was too long. Thanks for everything. And I also sorry if my english wasn't good enough. If you see something strange it is the autocorrector that does what he wants.
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Emily Sofie
    Profession: Druid

Re: SCHRAMS APPLICATION

Post  Emily Sofie on Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:05 am

Wasnt too long at all Smile
    One of the few apps that arent like a list but nice to read Smile
    The voting thread already been created before so! Be patient and wait for the result Very Happy check regulary for eventually made questions

DarkSchrams
    Pirate Panda

Post  DarkSchrams on Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:39 pm

Emily Sofie wrote:Wasnt too long at all Smile
    One of the few apps that arent like a list but nice to read Smile
    The voting thread already been created before so! Be patient and wait for the result :Dcheck regulary for eventually made questions

I forgot to say that my ED is in a friend guild that are Spanish ^^ just to talk with them on the guild chat! My main is the RP u can check that ed is not leveling for a long time on webpage... Forgot to tell that sorry. Rp is free Smile If i can join with 2 characters I will if you want me to do so.

Emily thanks for Reading ^^

Spoffie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Undefined
    Profession: Rookguardian

Hello

Post  Spoffie on Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:38 pm

Spoffie is here!

BEEE SCARED..no just kidding

Well your application is oki cant complain to much

and as Emily said "nice to read" i agree on that

Well i have some questions

What vocation do you like to play most?

What vocation do you think is the most challanging for you?

What do you expect from Pirate Pandas?

/Spoffie

Ps: try to talk to some of the members in pirate pandas that can higher your chanse to accualy get positive votes.

DarkSchrams
    Pirate Panda

spoffie here is your answer! :P

Post  DarkSchrams on Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:17 pm

Spoffie wrote:Spoffie is here!

BEEE SCARED..no just kidding

Well your application is oki cant complain to much

and as Emily said "nice to read" i agree on that

Well i have some questions

What vocation do you like to play most?

What vocation do you think is the most challanging for you?

What do you expect from Pirate Pandas?

/Spoffie

Ps: try to talk to some of the members in pirate pandas that can higher your chanse to accualy get positive votes.

**** hahaha I had it writen already and It refreshed the page O.O

I'll have to do it again... As I said the vocation I like most is the palladin. That's why I transfered it from Unitera to Refugia. It is also the most challenging one for me toogether with the Druid because you can hunt in many places alone and with no help and with risk and I have fun with it. The druid is also challenging cause you have a huge responsibility healing the Knight in teamhuntsand you can also deal a good amount of damage (in my opinión sorcerers have lost leadership with Druid new Spell Atacks...) Sorcerers are not so challenging for me cause they do the same as a Druid but don't have to worry to heal anyone Mad I am not saying it is a bad vocation cause I also like it and it is also important. Finally Knight is the one I dislike maybe because many of them are or were botting everywhere and I started to hate it since then... (NOT ALL!! Not saying all the knights are botters and there are a lot that are legal! But I have had bad expiriences with them..) I think Knights are very important anyway despite I don't like them to go anywhere specially in teamhunts and quests or boss killing.

And refering to the question... I expect from Pirate Pandas lots of things: having fun, doing teamhunts, quests (But I am not here to have free services or things like that do not think that please... I can pay if you want cause I am kinda low level and you may think that but it is NOT. please..), making new friends and helping each other!

Keep in mind I will do everything I can to make you happy and help everyone on the things I can.

Thanks for replying to my apply Spoffie Very Happy See you in game!

Spoffie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Undefined
    Profession: Rookguardian

Post  Spoffie on Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:30 pm

Quote "Keep in mind I will do everything I can to make you happy and help everyone on the things I can."

Anything? muhaha

Good atleast your active in the guild forum

/Spoffie

Ps have fun with your girl and dont forget there is something called Real life Smile

DarkSchrams
    Pirate Panda

Post  DarkSchrams on Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:50 am

Spoffie wrote:Quote Ps have fun with your girl and dont forget there is something called Real life Smile

Of course I keep that on mind! hahaha I do have a lot of fun... A part from that, the only thing is that today no gym cause I did 5 hours yesterday and I am exhausted.
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Emily Sofie

Post  Emily Sofie on Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:20 am

Your Thread name colour has changed to green. Guess what that means?

Ill need the name of your char you want invited. Because your second char will be able to join the twin rank after you passed the trial month.

So please choose the char you play more atm Razz

DarkSchrams
    Pirate Panda

Post  DarkSchrams on Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:49 am

Emily Sofie wrote:Your Thread name colour has changed to green. Guess what that means?

Ill need the name of your char you want invited. Because your second char will be able to join the twin rank after you passed the trial month.

So please choose the char you play more atm Razz

Schrams my dear Emily! Schrams is the char I want in the guild!!! Thanks a lot!
    Sonic Steven
    Princess
    Princess

Character
    Name: Sonic Storm
    Profession: Sorcerer

Post  Sonic Steven on Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:07 am

Emily Sofie wrote:Your Thread name colour has changed to green. Guess what that means?

The forums are slowly being taken over by Shrek!?
    Zion of Danger
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Zion of Danger

Post  Zion of Danger on Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:46 am

Sonic Steven wrote:

The forums are slowly being taken over by Shrek!?

hahaha lol!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:08 pm