Pirate Pandas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Raelog's application

Raelog
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Undefined
    Profession: Rookguardian

Raelog's application Empty Raelog's application

Post  Raelog Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:54 am

Hello,

I'm very pleased to have an opportunity of writing my application here, especially in fact im new to Refugia. Aight!
    The name's Raelog, lvl 185 elder druid. Friends call me "Bart", as my real name is Bartosz.
    I started to play Tibia in 2004 as a kid (I was 15 years old), created my first character on Arcania lands. I played with a several friends from my neighbourhood, known at that times on Arcania as a "Psyho ~" team, every each player from us had a first part of his nickname called "Psyho" (Psyho Ed, Psyho Aku, Psyho Ash etc.)

My first character was a sorcerer called Psyho Ash (Korialstrasz nowadays), and I played till 2006, as I reached lvl 104. Then I had a three-year break, because of school and opportunity of developing my basketball skills. At 2009 I came back and created a new account. I had small episode on Thoria with a couple of friends, as I made new sorcerer named San Zu (45 ms atm). At all the time a strange feeling was pushing me to create a druid vocation and finally I decided to create Raelog.
    My character's name may look weird to you and could associate with Tibia re-log action or sth. It is actually inspirated with a character of my best strategy computer game Heroes of Might and Magic V campaign character, called R A E L A G. Being before as a demon named AGRAEL, he always had good intentions and always wanted to rescue the world from demonic invasion. This metamorphosis from a demon AGRAEL to a sorcerer RAELAG impressed me so much and i decided to call my character similarly. bounce

Few days ago I decided to leave Arcania with a couple of friends. We had some push battles with brasilian players, who invaded Arcania. Dark Purples Faster Turles, the Arcanian pride in alliance with Echo guild (the most powerful guild on Arcania since DPFT lost the final warmode with them) unfortunately didn't managed to face invading brasilians. As I was always peacefull player, adventure seeker and didn't wanted to have too many problems, I finally decided (with some friends advices) to transfer here, heard that's a suitable server to get many unexplored adventures with many helpfull players residing here.

About me.
    My name's Bartosz, since yesterday Im 23 years old. I was born Polish and I think I'll stay here 4life, no matter happens. Im male ofc. When I was 12 I started to play basketball, now im semi-professional. Atm Im under a treatment after a knee injury, so I decided to spend some free time by playing tibia.

Why I want to join Pandas? I hope it's going to be fun and another experience learned in optional-pvp mode, also meet new friends and learn some new clues from such experienced Pandas.

Many thanks to Mastrik, who invitated me to introduce myself here.
    Looking forward to hearing from you
    Bart santa
    Mastrik
    Mastrik
    Pirate Panda

Character

Raelog's application Empty Re: Raelog's application

Post  Mastrik Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:52 am

Doubt even Spoffie will have to ask on sth extra Razz

And yea shame how good old arcania ended but since dpft lost war with echo it went to hell slowly but surely. in the end even dpft got corrupted , since alunir asslicked echo...

still am proud i was part of that guild Razz
    13:50 You see a tapestry of honour.
    It weighs 8.00 oz.
    It was awarded during the festivities of Tibia's 15th anniversary.
    You read: This tapestry has been awarded to the Dark Purples Faster Turtles for being more than six years old on January 7th 2012 at Tibia's 15th birthday.
    cheers
    Spoffie
    Pirate Panda

Character

Raelog's application Empty Hello

Post  Spoffie Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:51 pm

Qestion Master Spoffie Is back

Well Mastrik i ALWAYS have some questions

so here we go

1 When you decided to register to this forum your name could you not pick your character name? this is not preschool and a name like that well it looks funny Smile

2 you claim to be born polish do that mean you also live in Poland?

3 "I think I'll stay here 4life, no matter happens." Did you not say the same about Arcania? And is it realy possible to rule a server?

4 do you have any experiance about Quest services if yes please explain what sort of experiance you have.

5 what do you prefer huggs or kisses?

6 What do you Think of Mateusz Dragon W....The previus Highest level on Tibia he was playing on Harmonia if you heard of him.

/Spoffie
    Raelog
    Pirate Panda

Character

Raelog's application Empty Spoffie's questions

Post  Raelog Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:50 am

Hey there

First of all - yeah, while I was creating my forum profile I totally forgot to put my character's name. This signature is usually used by me at other forums so I just put it automatically. lol!

I registered here thanks to Matrik's invitation. Thought "sure, why not - it could be a nice opportunity to develop some skills, meet more experienced players etc. There are still many areas i didn't explored at all, hopefully there are some Pirate Panda's being helpful and wide opened to show their best pg places.

Yup. I was born Polish, and I live here. For me it's a specific country, still not developed as much as our western neighboor's, but has it's own climate. The true is this "specific climate" is dying year to year but it's still something that pushes me to stay here. Landscapes, forests, Women.. hell yea.

The thing is I separate reality and Tibia; staying in country is for me totally other thing that being "loyal" to a virtual life. Ofc - there was a time when I played with a lot of my rl friends on Arcania, but it has ended, most of them (if not all) got retired and later on there wasn't a proper reason to stay there.
    Is it really possible to rule a server? Of course, but actually I didn't took it under consideration.

Quests services. I have to disappoint you here - as I was saying there are still many places I didn't explored at all. The only quest service I participated in was POI, as a healer. Other harder quest I've done was inq, yalahar final but only as a ..you know - payer, so it doesn't count - just a visual experience.

Hugs or kisses? Damn, wasn't ever put under a choice like this.. Mad
    Let it go for kisses, more emotions, more opportunities Razz

Talking about MDW hmm yeah, but Tibian history almost forgot abt him since these super duper high lvl's started to appear. As I remember he lvled up at old shooting rules with SD's on POI creatures?
    But yeah, Im still impressed of ppl getting lvl's 300~ without cheating.

Thanks for paying attention to this, sry for mistakes.
    Regards,
    Raelog
    Sharper
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Sharper Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:32 am

According to me, you are someone of interest. I like the idea of having you as a member.
    Good luck with your application!

Regards,
    Sharper
    Synedoque
    Synedoque
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Synedoque Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:38 am

Seems to be a nice guy, his English is easy understandable and I would like to have him as a partner on the guild Smile
    Spoffie
    Pirate Panda

Character

Raelog's application Empty Hi

Post  Spoffie Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:36 pm

Hello

Emily when do we invite him?

Remember to look on the forum and show that your still alive Smile

And if you need any help Message Emily or Me

Well I hope you get inside Smile

/spoffie
    Raelog
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Raelog Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:33 am

Nice to hear that!

Thanks for your advancement and see ya in game Embarassed

Regards,
    Raelog

P.S.
    Is it possible to change my forum signature?
    I can't do it by myself tho
    Sharper
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Sharper Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:27 am

bart0sz3kk wrote:Nice to hear that!

Thanks for your advancement and see ya in game Embarassed

Regards,
    Raelog

P.S.
    Is it possible to change my forum signature?
    I can't do it by myself tho

Catch Emily Sofie in-game and ask her if she can help you. Smile

Regards,
    Sharper

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:29 am