Pirate Pandas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Galu Thars Apply

Galu Thar
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Undefined
    Profession: Rookguardian

Galu Thars Apply Empty Galu Thars Apply

Post  Galu Thar Mon May 13, 2013 9:34 am

1. Character name, Level and Vocation
    Galu Thar , Level 146 Master Sorcerer

2. When did you started to play tibia (How did you got to play tibia)
    I started to play tibia in 2003. I started because playing with my rl friends

3. Have you played on other Servers? If yes why did you leave them?
    I started in Secura 10 years ago. After this me and my real life friends went to the "new" server Arcania.
    I was retired like 3 years and then me and my rl´s started playing again in arcania. We leave this server because BR´s dominate the server, and hunt all ppl´s esspacially non br´s without reason.

4. Have you played any other Vocation than your current one or even have other chars you still play active?
    i made my first steps with a paladin. After this i started a Knight. After my comeback last year i started to playing a Sorcerer, and thats still my main char now.

5. In how many guilds have you been before and how come you left them?
    My First guild was a family and friend guild named Thar Souljahz. We decided to disban the guild and help some friends in different wars. My longest guild stay was in guild Silver Flame.

6. Now tell us about yourself as a person. Where are you from? Whats your age? Whats your name and is there any Nickname you like to be called? And ofc we would also like to know if your a girl or a boy.
    (Optional: Maybe you want to tell us about your hobbies and find"soulmates" that got the same hobbies)
    My rl name is Daniel and im a 23 years old male. My rl mates most call me Rogi. My hobbies are playing football but nor more active. Its easy now to say that my work is my hobbie, because i study and work atm.
    In my free time id like to watch football on tv go out with friends and have some fun, and ofcourse is playing tibia also a hobby of me.

7. What about your criminal record. Have you ever been notated or even banned on any of your accounts?
    (Dont worry if you have been notated or banned before be honest and tell us about it!)
    I had a mild record because i made a mistake and wrote on normal Board instead of Trade Board to sell my house.
    Was a mistake of me.

8. Last thing why do you want to join Pandas? What are your expections?
    I wanna join Pandas because its a great active guild, which doing much quests and help weaker peoples to do the Main quests. Im also looking for new friends and have nice Team hunts.
    All in one im looking to get more fun in playing tibia and have a nice time, and meet peoples from different countrys

I hope i see u soon ingame Guildchat

Yours "Rogi"
    Vodin
    Pirate Panda

Galu Thars Apply Empty Re: Galu Thars Apply

Post  Vodin Tue May 14, 2013 7:31 am

Ey rogi, long time no see Laughing
    Galu Thar
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Galu Thar Tue May 14, 2013 9:22 am

im so happy to see old time m8´s Smile
    Emily Sofie
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Emily Sofie
    Profession: Druid

Post  Emily Sofie Wed May 15, 2013 1:43 am

Pffft doom the Laptops without touch panel lock. I just had my reply finished when it decided to mark all and delete the whole text yay.

Well I wonder how you got your nickname as Rogi has nothing in common with Daniel Surprised Maybe theres a funny or interesting story behind it? Very Happy

Also where are you from if I may ask? (I hope I havent overread that part)

Also I left Chimera due to the same reasons as you left Arcania tho I left far before you did Razz.
    When transfers came th first thing was leaving that doomed server mostly ruled by a dude called XAN (he was BR too)
    I been killed several times just for saying "no" to the "br?" questions and thats rly rly annoying and dumb.

I see you know some peeps here already do you think you would have chosen Refugia if you wouldnt have ome mates here already?
    Galu Thar
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Galu Thar Wed May 15, 2013 10:27 am

hey emily ( and of course all others )

for my luck mine got an touchpanel lock Wink.

Im from Germany i forgot it Wink.

The story of my Nick "Rogi" is simple. My first character was named with Rogi, or let me say tibia decided this name by their generator.

About desicion on refugia.

My Rl´s Algos Herin ( allready here ) and two other one ( Artak Thar and Arkshion Theon , they transfer next 2 days ) looked for something new.
    We spoke much about new server in the last days.
    At the end we decided to move on Refugia and start here a peacfull live without any pa or anything.
    Also a part of the desicion to move here , was to see this guild help peoples in doing the main quests and have fun on this game.
    I also found some old Arcanian here Smile thats makes me happier, and shows mine or our desicion was the right way to move here.

nvm i hope i answered all ur questions Smile if not feel free to ask me all u wanna know cheers

yours "Rogi"
    Emily Sofie
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Emily Sofie Tue May 21, 2013 8:21 am

Hay Rogi Smile
    You answerd all questions well members liked that. The voting is also finally done and I just setted up your invitation^^

As soon as you joined you will get further forum access like the other members got. Might delay to thursday in case I dont find the time to do so tomorrow during university Razz

Anyway I hope you will enjoy your time in Pandas and if you got any problems or questions always feel free to tell us on forum or in pm.
    Emily Sofie
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Emily Sofie Tue May 21, 2013 9:03 am

Also for you forum access done Smile
    Galu Thar
    Pirate Panda

Character