Pirate Pandas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Khaleesi Lorella's Apply

Khaleesi
    Khaleesi
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Undefined
    Profession: Rookguardian

Khaleesi Lorella's Apply Empty Khaleesi Lorella's Apply

Post  Khaleesi Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:42 am

Hello

This is my apply, My name is Khaleesi Lorella EK,
    before I've read the guild rules and recruitment process,
    I hope I do not get bored reading me ....

How it began
    I started to play Tibia in 2003 when I was 12 years old. I first used a character of my brother, but later on, he decided to make me my own account, and that’s when my character was created (male, and with a different name - he did not want me to play as female or tell anyone I am female as I was only a 12 year old child). I must confess that I was a complete rookie almost to lvl 10 because I didn’t know anything about Tibia, and as you can think of, I grew like any noob in Thais. Also, I didn’t have any idea about many things, because I was just a child and sadly I didn’t know English. But I remember playing on a laptop, although it wasn’t the greatest idea, because the laptop got heated up and then out of the nowhere it turned off, and that become so frequented, that I died constantly, until later on that I got a desktop PC.
    When I discovered that I could travel to other cities in the game I moved to Edron and most of my first lvls's I took there, and also is where I first met many of my friends, who mostly are Chilean and Mexican. I've been hacked 2 times, one when I was like lvl 90 and honestly I can't get over it because I don’t know how they did it, and the other was the last year, but it the reason for it was because I tried to download the TibiaCast and I choose the first site that I saw on Google = /. I think that the people who have been through the same situation know how difficult is to get ahead.

Guilds
    About Guilds, I don’t remember what year I was invited to join one but I was invited to be part of some guilds called: MOE, Iberos, Angel Sanctuary Division of Honor (DoH) and Dark Legion, but most of them disappeared; I was in Division of Honor(There’s where I met Stiorra), for four years and always loyal. I'm a real life of Fezek and Zentensor (the leaders of DoH), they have so much confidence in me that they passed me the leadership when they were not in Monterrey (my city)Mex, and as I said in the other section I was also, most of the years, their Vice. I don’t regret any decision that I have taken in the guild as Vice or Leader, it was always for the better of the guild, I've always had their support, and never was my intention to hurt or annoy any member, I did try to resolve issues within the guild and for that; I could say a thousand arguments of why. But I can only say that, no one has the right to judge anyone, and even more if you’re not in their shoes. On the other hand I like to help others when I can, such as: in quests or achievements, in explaining what to do or say.

Wars
    On Eternia, I was hunted a few times by a guild,who basically were random power abusing and hunting everybody playing. I joined Dark Legion in the end, to "support" the war against a brazilian invasion on the server. We lost.

Banishments
    I have not been banished, and I do not have notations.

Why Refugia
    Stiorra. I have been playing with him for years on Eternia, I like (Love) him a lot, and he convinced me in the end to transfer here. He seemed so happy about the move (in his words "The best thing I've done in my tibian life"), and kept telling me how nice it is to play here.
    I have not been here long, but the server is nice so far, and people have been friendly so far.

Why Pirate Pandas?
    Well, Stiorra keeps telling me about quest leads - which we used to do in DoH for some time too, fun, people helping each other, playing and hunting together. I like to hunt with others, and I am new here, and don't really have many friends - only Stiorra.

Activity
    Well, I am online often, but not all the time. I still study, and sometimes have exams and have to study. Because of this, I sometimes play more, or play less. I am Mexican, so in a different time zone, which is difficult sometimes.

Myself
    I like to hunt in teams and alone, and I don't like to risk a lot when hunting because I do not like to die.
    I love Achievements and Quests, always trying to do more.

Yours,
    Khaleesi~
    Stiorra
    Pirate Panda

Khaleesi Lorella's Apply Empty Re: Khaleesi Lorella's Apply

Post  Stiorra Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:45 am

Finally I love you ..
    Emily Sofie
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Emily Sofie
    Profession: Druid

Post  Emily Sofie Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:50 am

Ehhhhh. LOL you might dno it but I play Lineage2 aswell and today I had someone in a daily quest which had the same name as you Surprised
    But I guess it wasnt you Razz?
    Khaleesi
    Khaleesi
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Khaleesi Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:02 am

Emily Sofie wrote:Ehhhhh. LOL you might dno it but I play Lineage2 aswell and today I had someone in a daily quest which had the same name as you Surprised
    But I guess it wasnt you Razz?

Really? well I dont know this game Shocked,actually (Khaleesi) is very common because Games Of Thrones (Im superfan Embarassed),I found here in Tibia some Khal~ already XD

Maybe later you can show me this game?
    Emily Sofie
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Emily Sofie
    Profession: Druid

Post  Emily Sofie Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:39 am

Haha sure thing and never heard of games of thrones. My bf mentioned it to me yesterday tho after i posted here Razz

Also im posting here now to tell you that i closed your voting as the result was clear enough and 5 days since i created it passed.
    Aaand guess what Smile The answer is Welcome to Pirate Pandas! You passed the voting means I will make your invitation right now and as soon ad you joined you will get further forum access like everyone else did Smile

Make sure to check out our guild rules in the new forum section as soon as you got access ofc Razz
    Stiorra
    Pirate Panda

Post  Stiorra Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:38 am

You guys should watch Game of Thrones Smile.
    Khaleesi
    Khaleesi
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Khaleesi Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:13 am

Emily Sofie wrote:Haha sure thing and never heard of games of thrones. My bf mentioned it to me yesterday tho after i posted here Razz

Also im posting here now to tell you that i closed your voting as the result was clear enough and 5 days since i created it passed.
    Aaand guess what Smile The answer is Welcome to Pirate Pandas! You passed the voting means I will make your invitation right now and as soon ad you joined you will get further forum access like everyone else did Smile

Make sure to check out our guild rules in the new forum section as soon as you got access ofc Razz

Thanks!! I am happy that you have accepted me,
    I hope to contribute to the growth of PP Very Happy

@Stiorra
    Indeed!

Kiss

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 12:18 pm