Pirate Pandas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Marcin Slayer application

Flamek the Panda
    Flamek the Panda
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Undefined
    Profession: Rookguardian

Marcin Slayer application Empty Marcin Slayer application

Post  Flamek the Panda Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:07 am

1. Character name, Level and Vocation

Marcin Slayer, 221 and going up, RP.

2. When did you started to play tibia (How did you got to play tibia)

My fun with tibia start couple years ago, it's was about 2002-03 yr.[when client 7.1 was up]but that wasnt hardgaming, just checking what tibia is.

3. Have you played on other Servers? If yes why did you leave them?

My real tibiastory start on Balera [tibia 7.6 client], I did play with  several school friends, we did pretty well till guild NeverLet started to conquer that server, we did fight as OrangeTeam [later Cruel Judgement] guild, we were fighting for about 2 years then we finally won, but our brasilian "friends" cheated us and "kicked" our butts from guild and also from server, making it only for brasilian ppl. Then we moved to OTservers as war team to play just pvp4fun. My ast server was Olympa where all friends moved after Balera wars, I did left it because I dislike what Dashers do there atm.

4. Have you played any other Vocation than your current one or even have other chars you still play active?

Before I did play knight most of the time, because it was easy to play with friends as knight[team hunts etc] but later when friends start to abbadon tibia I did switch do ED/RP[highest ed 170~/330~ rp] but atm I have only that pally on Refugia and knight lv 91 on olympa [gonna transfer him too someday].

5. In how many guilds have you been before and how come you left them?

I was in several guild before and also had 2 or 3 own guild [at Olympa].
    On Balera I was kicked out just because i was from poland after war was won.
    Other guilds were disbanded.

6. Now tell us about yourself as a person. Where are you from? Whats your age? Whats your name and is there any Nickname you like to be called? And ofc we would also like to know if your a girl or a boy.
    (Optional: Maybe you want to tell us about your hobbies and find"soulmates" that got the same hobbies)

Im Peter, 24 yrs old [close to 25 about 1 month], atm I do live in Kołobrzeg, Poland, but I like to change my residence frelly. I dont use my rl name at all [ just at work] and friends call me Raden  or Flamek [depends who].

7. What about your criminal record. Have you ever been notated or even banned on any of your accounts?
    (Dont worry if you have been notated or banned before be honest and tell us about it!)

hmm.. I have several chars deleted at war on Balera but no bans for bots or so.
    Some notations for language on chat or so.

8. Our guild ranks are based on activity in game such as forum activity. Do you consider yourself as a forum user? Do you think you will use the forum on daily base or will you be rather lazy with that?

If there will be anything going on forum Ill visit it everyday, if it will be just for recruting I wont visit it everyday.

9. Imagine you have a problem with a member/ or the guild itself after you joined. How would you deal with that? Are you a person that talks about this problems with leader/vices or would you just leave?

Ill do as always, first try to talk and solve problem, but when nothing happend after that I wont leave guild, Ill just be "silent" member, no team hunts etc.

10. Last thing why do you want to join Pandas? What are your expections?

I would like to join Pandas because thats guild of my friends [hope that they are], and as I saw on casts that pretty friendly guild without problems.
    Thor Stoorm
    Pirate Panda

Marcin Slayer application Empty Re: Marcin Slayer application

Post  Thor Stoorm Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:49 am

Hey
    Lemme ask you bcs i didnt get it from ur app maybe i miss it, did you buy this char? or so bcs in ur tibia nick name is Marcin and you said ur name is Peter.
    Yours
    Rabizi Wink
    Flamek the Panda
    Flamek the Panda
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Flamek the Panda Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:19 am

Rabizi wrote:Hey
    Lemme ask you bcs i didnt get it from ur app maybe i miss it, did you buy this char? or so bcs in ur tibia nick name is Marcin and you said ur name is Peter.
    Yours
    Rabizi Wink

not rly, that char is a gift from friend that got other char from me before, but i did sold/bought several chars before, just because im now too lazy do make totaly new char from 1 lv~ and its almost same money when I exp char 1-200 or buy already 200 lv~
    Thor Stoorm
    Pirate Panda

Post  Thor Stoorm Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:23 am

Well i have to agree xd
    Emily Sofie
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Emily Sofie
    Profession: Druid

Post  Emily Sofie Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:36 pm

Hayy dear old friend.
    Ive got good news for you Smile
    You been accepted!
    Ill do the invitation now and give you forum access later on.
    After you got it make sure to read and follow the guild rules and im sureee you will like to be around!

Weird situation tho that im the higher lvl nowdays :<

Anyway welcome!
    Flamek the Panda
    Flamek the Panda
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Flamek the Panda Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:32 pm

Emily Sofie wrote:Hayy dear old friend.
    Ive got good news for you Smile
    You been accepted!
    Ill do the invitation now and give you forum access later on.
    After you got it make sure to read and follow the guild rules and im sureee you will like to be around!

Weird situation tho that im the higher lvl nowdays :<

Anyway welcome!

hahaha dont provoke me xD I can get and move here other char ! XD

btw thanks for invite

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:06 am