Pirate Pandas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Letty the healer application

Letty-the-healer
    Letty-the-healer
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Letty the healer
    Profession: Druid

Letty the healer application Empty Letty the healer application

Post  Letty-the-healer Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:58 am

Hello

Char name: Letty the Healer
    Level: 252
    Vocation: Elder Druid

I started play tibia in 2004 is was 10 years old and was so happy when i get level 20 and make Desert Quest. My first char was on the World Nova.

I have been playing on the wolrd Secura with Letty the healer. I left that world because all my frinds had started to play on this world Refugia

i have been playing on all voaction but i most like the druid voc so my others chars i just for offline training

i have been in the guild Apache and I left cus no one of the leaders was active and i was often the only one online in the guild.

in the real life my name is Erik Lindqvist and i am from Sweden my age is 19 will be/20 in 21days and i am a Male in real life. I don't work that much atm so I can be active many hours in a week.

yes i have a criminal records when i played for like 5 years ago i used some money makers on the world nova then i got banned and deleted so i started on a new world and a life whitout softwear to play. /// the new world was Secura

I am not the kind of person that writes in froums alot but i read forums alot
    but every one can change!!

If i get a problem i will talk about it and then and see if the problem can be solved,  if not the problem can be solved it might be the best thing for me to leave the guild. But that would problaby never happen Smile

I want to join Pandas because i have Respect for the mebers in the guild. and i have been helping you guys in Quest services before.
    Emily Sofie
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Emily Sofie
    Profession: Druid

Letty the healer application Empty Re: Letty the healer application

Post  Emily Sofie Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:54 am

Welcome on board Letty Smile
    Letty-the-healer
    Letty-the-healer
    Pirate Panda