Pirate Pandas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Zion of Danger
Praax heavenly
6 posters

Application for Praax heavenly

Praax heavenly
    Pirate Panda

Application for Praax heavenly Empty Application for Praax heavenly

Post  Praax heavenly Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:30 am

Ok ok dont gonna follow the recrutment list number by number Wink.
    Here we go my rl name is Markus Klambauer (<- Boys name Wink) ill life in Austria in a smaller town near Graz. My friend all call me Klami guess why Wink. Ahh in my freetime ill like to do some sport like football or volleyball.

So my char. name is Praax heavenly affraid  (okok we got that) i am an lvl. 223 ED currently on secura. I first started playing tibia back in 2006 when an friend told me too start it and rly liked it. I started my char. on Askara and have too say that this was the best time i had in tibia. Everyone wasnt rly high lvl. (500+) and we had alot of fun only while talking with eachother and lowlvl.ing around ^^. I left askara later cus a there was a war which nobody won and a friend and me wanted too try a non-pvp server. So we transferd too Olympa. Was a quit good server at the beginning but later Dashers ruled it and me and my friend couldnt do that much anymore so he quited playing and i transfered too secura. So secura what should i do there? ye meet some friends rly fast and could join DS fast so wasnt that hard too find some friends or hunting partners. But lately not rly many people are activ anymore (in my opinion) and some of my friends are leaving too.
    I dont like the question but gonna answer it XD. Druid isnt the only voc i have ever played also got a lvl. 80 ms and some low lvl. chars but never had that much time too lvl. 2 chars so thats why my other chars are low XD. I think i have been in 2 rly good guilds (some smaller guild just for friends). That was 1 on Askara and 1 on Secura. Left the guild on Askara cus i went too olympa with a friend and also those guys in my guild left the server. And now leaving my guild on secura cus some of my friends leave the server and also (in my opinion) the guild isnt that activ atm.
    I have never had a been on my acc. but i think i got some reports for bad attitude ;(.
    About dealing with problems with guild members i would first of all talk with the member himself cus i think every problem can be solved with words. If that wouldnt work ill guess i would talk with a leader or vice and if that wouldnt help i guess i could deal with the fact that he was in the guild first and so i would leave again if he wants that.
    And last pandas seem too be an activ guild with some members i already talked and also activ in quest services (i love quest services). So ill just tryed too apply for it cus what can i lose Very Happy

Well i hope i could introduce myself a bit here Smile

Yours Praax heavenly lol!
    Zion of Danger
    Zion of Danger
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Zion of Danger
    Profession: Druid

Application for Praax heavenly Empty Re: Application for Praax heavenly

Post  Zion of Danger Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:05 am

Greetings Praax

Welcome to our forum and thank you for applying.
    Your application voting has been created and should take 5-7 days. Please look on here now and then for possible questions. Smile
    Dhamon Feril
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Undefined
    Profession: Rookguardian

Post  Dhamon Feril Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:24 am

Hello Praax!

I would be gratefull if you could answer these questions.

Emily Sofie wrote:8. Our guild ranks are based on activity in game such as forum activity. Do you consider yourself as a forum user? Do you think you will use the forum on daily base or will you be rather lazy with that?

Praax heavenly wrote:but i think i got some reports for bad attitude ;(.
    Can you explain what did you mean by "bad attitude"?

Thank you.
    Danzi
    Danzi
    Pirate Panda

Post  Danzi Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:31 am

hey hey praax

good choice to come to refugia I think you will fit here.

good luck with your application and talk to you soon
    Praax heavenly
    Pirate Panda

Post  Praax heavenly Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:33 am

Ye i passed the forum thing cus when i am in a guild ill always check forums cus in my opinion its importend to stay in contact with everyone and u get the lates infos about whats going on. So i am activ in forums (guildforums)

And about the bad additude it was more like when someone is rly annyoing and i get a bit out of controll and rage around ^^ nothing rly special but i think my last report is about 1 year ago ^^

Yours praaxy
    eldos
    Pirate Panda

Post  eldos Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:56 am

greetings praxx and welcome to Refugia

what are your expecting for the guild, and how we can trust in you?
    Zion of Danger
    Zion of Danger
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Zion of Danger

Post  Zion of Danger Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:59 pm

Greetings Praax

I have a few questions for you.

---

Praax heavenly wrote:its importend to stay in contact with everyone and u get the lates infos
    Already a big plus!

---

Praax heavenly wrote:leaving my guild on secura cus some of my friends leave the server
    Where are your friending leaving to? - And I see you are still resided in Secura. When are you planning to world hop? Smile

---------------

Do you hunt kangooroos in Austria??
    Emily Sofie
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Emily Sofie

Post  Emily Sofie Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:13 am

Zion of Danger wrote:

Do you hunt kangooroos in Austria??

xDDD theres no Kangooroos in Austria but Australia!
    Emily Sofie
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Emily Sofie

Post  Emily Sofie Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:38 pm

We have noticed that you havent been loggin into the game atm and ofc hope your all fine.
    The voting ended positive so as soon as you plan to transfer you are welcome to join in Pandas

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:30 pm