Pirate Pandas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Synedoque
DarkSchrams
Mamme
Zion of Danger
Toxic Nabuchodonozor
9 posters

Toxic Nabuchodonozor's Application

Toxic Nabuchodonozor
    Pirate Panda

Toxic Nabuchodonozor's Application Empty Toxic Nabuchodonozor's Application

Post  Toxic Nabuchodonozor Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:32 am

HiHo Tibians. I came back from retirement in tibia, and I am searching guild, where i can hunt, and have fun with people. I am playing 302 RP with pretty nice skills tongue I've played on lot of servers in my Tibian career. I've had 2x 200+ ek, and now, excepting my RP i have 47 druid on antica, which is my fun character. I hope you will consider my application, and i will have fun on quests services etc. with you.   Toxic Nabuchodonozor
    Edit Smile
    I've been playing Tibia since 2005, 7.4 or 7.6 if i remember good. I've been in lot of guilds in my Tibian career. Usually it was "leading guilds" on servers. I left that guilds, because people in those "leading" guilds were rude. My main server was Guardia, after that i moved to Celesta, where my old PK team from Antica were playing. We had few wars on Celesta, of course in new warmode. Now i have my friend's 267 druid on Refugia ofc which i play occasionally.
    Sth about myself. My name's Wojtek, I am 18, I am from Poland. You can call me "Toxic" because my Polish nickname is hard to say Wink. I am tolerant person, but i hate when someone invades my exp, then i always try to kill that person. Once I had final warning on my RP, unfortunately for botting :(but it was only once.
    I want to join Pandas, cause i want to play in nice atmosphere, and i want to make quest services, as in my old team on Guardia. (Nice old times, main blocker of inq 200ek).
    P.S. Sorry for my bad English. I'm still learning this language.

Last edited by Toxic Nabuchodonozor on Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Zion of Danger
    Zion of Danger
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Zion of Danger
    Profession: Druid

Toxic Nabuchodonozor's Application Empty Re: Toxic Nabuchodonozor's Application

Post  Zion of Danger Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:53 am

Greetings Toxic Nabuchodonozor.

Welcome to our forum.

I'm afraid your application is a little too thin.
    Please look at the sticky Read before applying! and/or look at how other applications are written. Hope you understand. Smile
    Mamme
    Pirate Panda

Post  Mamme Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:55 am

I just have one thing to say and that is that u clearly havn't read the "Read before applying" thread where it says what to include in your application.

you should read that and change your application because to be honest this isnt a good one
    DarkSchrams
    Pirate Panda

Post  DarkSchrams Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:44 pm

I would be happy if you could enter the guild but yes, you should read the article my guildmates have left there up and write a better apply! It's not that difficult just some time and you will be happy with us!
    Toxic Nabuchodonozor
    Pirate Panda

Post  Toxic Nabuchodonozor Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:02 am

I edited my first post Smile
    Zion of Danger
    Zion of Danger
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Zion of Danger Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:38 am

Greetings Toxic Nabuchodonozor

Your application voting has been created and should take 5-7 days. Please look on here now and then for possible questions. Smile
    Synedoque
    Synedoque
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Undefined
    Profession: Rookguardian

Post  Synedoque Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:46 am

Toxic Nabuchodonozor wrote: Now i have my friend's 267 druid on Refugia ofc which i play occasionally.
    Does that mean that you share your friend's account? Twisted Evil  If so, how can we trust that you don't share your account yourself? Just wondering...Rolling Eyes 
    Toxic Nabuchodonozor
    Pirate Panda

Post  Toxic Nabuchodonozor Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:56 am

My friend stopped playing tibia, and that's why i play his druid.
    Spoffie
    Pirate Panda

Character

Toxic Nabuchodonozor's Application Empty hiho

Post  Spoffie Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:19 pm

Name All of the people in the PK team on antica

Toxic Nabuchodonozor
    Pirate Panda

Post  Toxic Nabuchodonozor Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:25 pm

It was long time ago (about 5 or 6 years) that characters doesn't exist. We made PK team with rl friends. We had 60-100 lvls.
    Spoffie
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Spoffie Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:38 am

Hi Toxic

I think you understod the question but still did not answer it may i know why? you dont answer got something to hide?
    Hysterisk
    Hysterisk
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Hysterisk

Post  Hysterisk Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:27 am

May I just ask exactly what question spoffie?
    Toxic Nabuchodonozor
    Pirate Panda

Post  Toxic Nabuchodonozor Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:56 am

Hmm, i said, i don't remember their names, it was long, long time ago.
    Toxic Nabuchodonozor
    Pirate Panda

Post  Toxic Nabuchodonozor Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:57 am

Hysterisk wrote:May I just ask exactly what question spoffie?
    afro 
    Emily Sofie
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Emily Sofie

Post  Emily Sofie Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:41 am

Mhh well even if its long time ago I stil do remember a few names of my friends back in 2003 on Lunara just as Lysa, Der Metzgermeister, Pittsy.
    Also my Chimera friends which i considerd as my family (so similar ot real friends) I still remember just as Burnt Rikku, Spades Omega, Xerz Pala, Dark marchal, Eval val Gollems and Sonic Steven Smile

I think if it were your real friends you should still remember the names. Deleted/ Namechanged or not :PSpoff likes to track back people and you can still track deleted/namechanged chars on specific pages.
    Sonic Steven
    Sonic Steven
    Princess
    Princess

Character
    Name: Sonic Storm
    Profession: Sorcerer

Post  Sonic Steven Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:14 am

Emily Sofie wrote:Mhh well  even if its long time ago I stil do remember a few names of my friends back in 2003 on Lunara just as Lysa, Der Metzgermeister, Pittsy.
    Also my Chimera friends which i considerd as my family (so similar ot real friends) I still remember just as Burnt Rikku, Spades Omega, Xerz Pala, Dark marchal, Eval val Gollems and Sonic Steven Smile

I think if it were your real friends you should still remember the names. Deleted/ Namechanged or not :PSpoff likes to track back people and you can still track deleted/namechanged chars on specific pages.
    You saved the best 'til last!
    Zion of Danger
    Zion of Danger
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Zion of Danger Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:57 pm

Greetings Toxic Nabuchodonozor.

I'm sorry to tell you that your application has been rejected. We have decided not to take you in.
    You can always get to know some of the members and try again in a month
    Good luck on your path!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:24 am