Pirate Pandas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Thevitu application

Thevitu
    Pirate Panda

Thevitu application Empty Thevitu application

Post  Thevitu Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:20 am

1. Character name, Level and Vocation
    Thevitu Level 139 Royal Paladin

2. When did you started to play tibia (How did you got to play tibia)
    I started to play at august of 2003, my cousin and some friends started to play Tibia and they showed me the game ( And I liked it ) ^^ ^^

3. Have you played on other Servers? If yes why did you leave them
    I started at Lunara, with Thevitu didnt play so much until Level 58 or so, and stopped to play with Thevitu when Arcania was created, and moved there with some friends.
    And I played on arcania for like 2 year and half or 3 years "dont remember exactly" until I sold my other account cuz needed the money in RL

4. Have you played any other Vocation than your current one or even have other chars you still play active?
    Yep, I played a Master Sorcerer in Arcania my name was Perrymon "Sold at Level 132"
    And I'm only playing Thevitu :p

5. In how many guilds have you been before and how come you left them?
    Only 1, I was on Dark Purple Faster Turtles in Arcania, and I left the guild before I sold Perry :' <

6. Now tell us about yourself as a person. Where are you from? Whats your age? Whats your name and is there any Nickname you like to be called? And ofc we would also like to know if your a girl or a boy.
    (Optional: Maybe you want to tell us about your hobbies and find"soulmates" that got the same hobbies)
    Well, Im from Madrid "Spain", 25 years old, My name Is Victor, but my friends call me Vitu, Im a boy ^^, and my hobbys are: play tibia, practice some sports (running, football and muay thai). Also my dogs ofc, I got 2 ^^, And going out with friends for a drink whenever you can

7. What about your criminal record. Have you ever been notated or even banned on any of your accounts?
    (Dont worry if you have been notated or banned before be honest and tell us about it!)
    1 Time with Perrymon Ue combos on war to strongs xD

8. Last thing why do you want to join Pandas? What are your expections?
    I wanna join Pirate Pandas cuz I have some friends in the guild that I met on my arcania guild "dpft" xD. Also the guild looks organized with good players, and ofc wanna do some guild hunts and quest with the guildmates ^^
    Mastrik
    Mastrik
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Undefined
    Profession: Rookguardian

Thevitu application Empty Re: Thevitu application

Post  Mastrik Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:18 am

oki doak perymoon, i will start voting for u nooba and u should have result in like 5 days
    Moranah
    Moranah
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Moranah Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:29 am

The application is nice and detailed.
    The selling of the character is a bit questionable though, even though you say you needed the money irl.
    Thevitu
    Pirate Panda

Post  Thevitu Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:10 pm

Moranah wrote:The application is nice and detailed.
    The selling of the character is a bit questionable though, even though you say you needed the money irl.

Yes, it may be questionable and not well in view of many, or even mine, because after many hours of hunting, war, and good times, you lose everything, but if you need that money to pay a month rent your house ...... I think many people would do it: <

were difficult times: '<

I must say the truth even if it may seem bad ^ ^
    Spoffie
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Spoffie Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:44 pm

Hello

Im wondering how much did you get for your other account?
    cause it seems be profit what levels was there? on the account? premium free account?

Is it realy that profitible?

Well In general what do you think about the Tibia rules what needs to be changed for a Beter Tibia?
    Thevitu
    Pirate Panda

Post  Thevitu Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:41 am

Spoffie wrote:Hello

Im wondering how much did you get for your other account?
    cause it seems be profit what levels was there? on the account? premium free account?

Is it realy that profitible?

Well In general what do you think about the Tibia rules what needs to be changed for a Beter Tibia?

For it was all very fast, talk to some friends who were having a hard time and that same day someone offered me 700 dollars (653 euros at that time) for the account and I did not thought twice.
    Although he had some premmy month to 1 month and a half, and only had to Perrymon in the account and some low levels 30s/40s/50s
    I think the rules are fine and warm has never changed much, the only thing that would return to implement the GMS, seemed to me a very important tool for this game.
    For me it was beneficial, but as of today I would not do
    Emily Sofie
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Emily Sofie
    Profession: Druid

Post  Emily Sofie Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:53 am

Hay there Tevi.
    Your Application voting has been closed and we decided to give your your chance in Pandas Smile

I invited you already and as soon as you joined you will get forum access. Make sure to read our rules after you got access and ofc to follow them.

If you got any problems or questions shoot them on the forum/ In game or in private message on the forum Razz

And dont sell your char again! xD

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:09 am