Pirate Pandas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Reinerz/Sage Gojje App

Reinerz
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Undefined
    Profession: Rookguardian

Reinerz/Sage Gojje App Empty Reinerz/Sage Gojje App

Post  Reinerz Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:42 am

Hello all, before I get into my app I am very sorry that my name is not the same as my character names. I messaged Mamme the Panda in game about joining and I had already made my name before they told me >.<. I do go by Egotos though on my stream and all other games I play. If it hurts my chances  though I will have no problem making a new name.

Hello my name is Dan or my online persona is Egotos. I am 28 and live on the east coast of the USA. I am married to a wonderful woman and we both love gaming a lot. Though she is part of the dark side and prefers WoW.

My character(s) are Reinerz and Sage Gojje. I am putting them both in here because I love playing them both and they are both kinda my "main" and would like them both in if that is aloud. Reinerz is my EK and he is currently lvl 96, while Sage Gojje is my MS and he is at lvl 89.

I started playing tibia all the way back in 2003. I had a friend that played it in HS and he got me to play (he went by Demonic Mevet on Ref) and soon became addicted. I started out on antica as my first world. I played that server until I got pk'd and lost my PRECIOUS PRECIOUS firesword. I worked so hard to save up the 15k that they cost back than. I was so sad that I had left and went to the newly formed world of Libera. I played Libera for than up until the time that my friend left libera and moved to Ref. After a few months of coaxing he finally convinced me to come over. The power abuse and the inability to hunt on Libera was getting unbearable anyway.

When I first came to Refugia I joined up with Sixth Extinction and played with them all the way up until they were all in active. After I left there I jumped around a 2-3 guilds trying to find a place that "felt like home", but couldn't really find any that fit until I found Shades of Shadows. I stayed there for a few months (hence why my ms is named Gojje) until I had to take a break. Due to have to take a break my inactivity made me get kicked from the guild. When I came back, I decided to join another good friend of mines guild Corrupted Avenger and Ainia Alk. I stayed in that guild as well all the way up until they went inactive and once again became homeless.

Sad to say but yes I have been banned before for botting. With being an old school tibian I have and still do hate bots with a passion, but we all have our week points and mine was/is leveling my MS. I love my MS to death but for some reason he attracts death. One day I got SO frustrated with dieing I figured screw it no one else ever gets caught botting I am ganna try it. I didn't use it to afk fight, or afk train, or even to pick up my loot. All I wanted to do was use it to heal myself, which didn't even work from my MS's love of dieing. I had only had it for about 3-4 days before  I got caught too again my luck : /. I have been clean ever since and I am very close to it being completely off my account with the new punishment system. I also got a warning once for telling someone who I thought was botting to not so politely stop attacking my mobs while I was hunting.

Reinerz/Sage Gojje App 10p9dg9

I am online everyday and I would def check on forums everyday. I may not post a lot because I don't really reply to much unless its something that I can help with if someone needs help or if I need to confirm something like if I was making it to an event or something along those lines. I hate when people just spam forums/threads with stuff all the time so I try not to do it to others.

If I was having a problem with someone/something in the guild I would try to fix it myself first so I would not have to take up the time of the vices/leaders. If it is unsuccessful I would than move up to the next in command. If all else fails I would inform the proper person that I would be leaving. I would not just leave without telling anyone or trying to fix the problem first.

I would like to join the guild because I am looking for an active fun english speaking guild that actually does things together. During my nearly 11 year tibia life I can honestly say I do not think I have every been in a guild that has actually gone through with things like group hunts and guild events and things like that. I honestly don't expect anything from the guild but the hope of making a lot of new friends to enjoy playing tibia with and maybe meet some people that have been around as long as I have been to talk about the old times with Smile.
    Reinerz
    Pirate Panda

Character

Reinerz/Sage Gojje App Empty Re: Reinerz/Sage Gojje App

Post  Reinerz Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:51 am

Just one quick note on the SS the punishment says oct of 2012 thats just when the new system went into place and it converted it into the new system format. The original ban was actually all the way back before they added the perm record for botting. It was only like 2 weeks away from falling off before they added the perm record. So that kinda adds a bit of perspective on how old that ban actually is. Sorry I keep going on about it I'm just trying to be 100% honest about it.
    Emily Sofie
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Emily Sofie
    Profession: Druid

Post  Emily Sofie Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:54 am

Hay there Dan,,
    Thanks for applying and especially about beeing honest. Thats the type of people we look for that stand up for the crap they did in the past instead of hiding it.

I will create your voting thread and you will get your result in usually 3-5 days max 7.
    Like the fact that you would check the forum daily and post when ever needed. Also what we wish for. Atm sadly I am the main forum spammer tho :'(

That Gojje char makes me think about our ex member Magna Gojje. Got anything to do with him? Cuz you said the old guild had to do with the name of your MS but I didnt rly saw the connection yet Razz.

Oh and your forum name can be changed at any time so want me to change it to Rainerz?
    Reinerz
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Reinerz Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:44 am

Yes, sure if you can change it that would be awesome Smile, it's with an E though not an A for Rein. Also, yep I name changed my MS while I was in Shades of Shadows while he was in it. He gave me a lot of advice on how to try not to die on my MS when leveling him Razz. I guess you can say he was kinda like tutoring me. I didn't really like my old MS's name and I was asking in GC one day about what I should make it and he said you should name it after me so I was like ok why not and Sage Gojje was born Very Happy.
    Ryan Steel
    Ryan Steel
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Ryan Steel
    Profession: Druid

Post  Ryan Steel Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:01 am

Hey Dan!

I don't have any questions, just wanna let you know that I really like/d your application Wink
    Reinerz
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Reinerz Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:46 am

Thx Ryan! Very Happy I appreciate you all considering me for the guild. Smile
    Mamme
    Pirate Panda

Post  Mamme Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:30 am

Hey! would like to say that we had a positive result from the voting and i'm glad to say that you will get to join in for the month long tail Smile

Make sure you read the rules and try to use the forums as often as you can to see if anything important have been posted.

Chrissy will give you forum access as soon as she can.

Welcome Smile
    Reinerz
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Reinerz Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:02 am

Thank You all so very much! Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content