Pirate Pandas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Nuno Meizhen app

Nunomeizhen
    Pirate Panda

Nuno Meizhen app Empty Nuno Meizhen app

Post  Nunomeizhen Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:52 pm

Hello.  bounce 

1. Character name, Level and Vocation : Nuno meizhen, 323, ed

2. When did you started to play tibia (How did you got to play tibia): 2006.. And stop in 2011, and back now. xD

3. Have you played on other Servers? If yes why did you leave them? No. Only ref. Very Happy

4. Have you played any other Vocation than your current one or even have other chars you still play active? Yes, it has the character of my girlfriend that game sometimes. "Sphutnik" Rp: D

5. In how many guilds have you been before and how come you left them?: Damnation open war, not like problem... And legionarios de caos. Just to help some friends for a few days and quit.

6. Now tell us about yourself as a person. Where are you from? Whats your age? Whats your name and is there any Nickname you like to be called? And ofc we would also like to know if your a girl or a boy.
    (Optional: Maybe you want to tell us about your hobbies and find"soulmates" that got the same hobbies): Well, my name is Luis. I am 22 years old, live in Brazil. I recently finished my business school and working with parents. They own a network of schools in Brazil. I like going out, but I like to play my tibia during the day when I'm not working. xD.

7. What about your criminal record. Have you ever been notated or even banned on any of your accounts?
    (Dont worry if you have been notated or banned before be honest and tell us about it!): I do not have any problem with that. My account is totally clean.

8. Our guild ranks are based on activity in game such as forum activity. Do you consider yourself as a forum user? Do you think you will use the forum on daily base or will you be rather lazy with that?: I will use the very forum. How did work during the day and I can not play. More so continue using the asset to the guild and forum posts and seeing how you can help. I've been "ider" in other games. Depending on the situation I will know very well how to carry me.

9. Imagine you have a problem with a member/ or the guild itself after you joined. How would you deal with that? Are you a person that talks about this problems with leader/vices or would you just leave?: First I will look for a leader or vice leader. I can not take an attitude being just an ordinary player. We all got problems. Most leaders know how to solve. So the first thing to do in a problem with other players is to find a leader or vice leader.

10. Last thing why do you want to join Pandas? What are your expections?: Good always liked the pandas. I love the emily and Zimmie. Hopefully me as well. A guild named, would be looking for a guild. Would you like help in services and quests. I would be very active in the guild. I like that very much. I hope to be accepted.
    Thor Stoorm
    Pirate Panda

Nuno Meizhen app Empty Re: Nuno Meizhen app

Post  Thor Stoorm Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:41 am

Heya,
    You said that "I've been "ider" in other games. " - what were that games?
    Nunomeizhen
    Pirate Panda

Post  Nunomeizhen Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:19 pm

Well, today I have just a small team of friends in league of legends. With this same play, we play a game called "Point Blank" Where we had a team play some tournaments, we hit it off in a few .. I was the leader there. I try to help as much as I can with a little knowledge about that part of leadership, organization and everything. Laughing 
    Thor Stoorm
    Pirate Panda

Post  Thor Stoorm Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:26 am

Thank you for your answer Wink

Cheers Rab~~
    Nunomeizhen
    Pirate Panda

Post  Nunomeizhen Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:29 am

Any other questions can find me in game. : D
    Nunomeizhen
    Pirate Panda

Post  Nunomeizhen Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:43 am

Please. If you talk ingame always look for "Nuno Meizhen" Or "Sphutnik" Thanks. xD Thanks.
    Emily Sofie
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Emily Sofie
    Profession: Druid

Post  Emily Sofie Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:28 am

Yo luis
    Some of our members are wondering if you do share account because you said

4. Have you played any other Vocation than your current one or even have other chars you still play active? Yes, it has the character of my girlfriend that game sometimes. "Sphutnik" Rp: D

Which sounds that you do play your girlfriends char. my question now. Does she still play the char aswell as you or is it just you using her old account?
    Because we do not rly support rule violation so if you want to be a panda both accounts shoul either be urs totally now or the pally should not be played by you.

Explain it a little Smile
    Nunomeizhen
    Pirate Panda

Post  Nunomeizhen Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:14 am

My girlfriend was without a computer. And how rp I got a few days to play, just to help her level up. Nothing beyond that. Playing on my account and only I have access to it. Now back to my girlfriend sometimes walk into her account yes. Up to by just to train. Do not think this is a big problem. xD
    Zion of Danger
    Zion of Danger
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Zion of Danger

Post  Zion of Danger Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:59 am

Greetings Nuno.

I have a question for you regarding your previous servers. You say you have only played Refugia, but on your character page it says former world luminera. How is this?  Question

Smile
    Nunomeizhen
    Pirate Panda

Post  Nunomeizhen Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:40 pm

Im play in luminera and back for refugia with my friends. xD not so long. Not coll world xd Smile
    Emily Sofie
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Emily Sofie

Post  Emily Sofie Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:53 am

Hay Luis,

Your voting has been closed today with alot of discussions ofc.
    We came to the result to give you a chance to proove yourself but keep in mind to stick to your own character and not to your girlfriends one Razz
    Ill invite you now and as soon as you joined you will get forum access.
    Read our rules and check out the other stuff you can find and use the forum if possible on dalie base Smile

Welcome to Pandas!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:22 am