Pirate Pandas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Sociento goes to be a Panda? :)

Sociento
    Sociento
    Pirate Panda

Sociento goes to be a Panda? :) Empty Sociento goes to be a Panda? :)

Post  Sociento Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:12 am

Hello Pirate Pandas,

since I am guildless, I am looking for a nice active guild and found the Pirate Pandas are interessting and now I want to join You (I like Pandas Very Happy):

I am Patrick, 24 years old from Germany.
    I am mostly playing on 2 different Characters:
    Sociento, Elite Knight, Level 217 at moment
    and
    Tyrus Son, Elder druid, Level 70 at moment.

The first time I played Tibia is over 10 years ago when my real friends played it and brought me to this Game that I am still playing. I played most time on PVP (Eternia, Nebula) at my start of Tibia... but nowerdays since like 6 years I play on optional Worlds. Sociento had the Name Magic Ashlay before and was founded on Celesta. I left Celesta with a friend because Celesta was crowded at that time. We went to Olympa. I left Olympa since of much Power Abusing so I went to Harmonia with the same friends. Sadly now they all stopped playing this Game (or sold them accounts) so I started a new Adventure in Refugia lands now. And I need to say... it was a really good decision. I am here now since 4 1/2 Month and I made some new friends (Danzi alias Lady Danii for example) which I enjoy playing/hunting with. And Maybe We can get Friend now too Smile ..... If u want to get know to me better feel free to message me in game.

I havent been in so much Guilds before just in same with my friends but at least they got deleted when we left Servers or they stopped Playing... A new Adventure, maybe with the Pirate Pandas Smile

In real Life I am Playing Soccer too and go to Strength Gym to make much to be fit... But you will get to know me better if u message me, as I already said, feel free to message me, I am always up for a good chat Smile

I hope I told the most important Details and now I am looking forward to Your Decision if I am Good enought to become a little Panda Smile

Yours Sociento

Last edited by Sociento on Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total
    iHorishO
    iHorishO
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Undefined
    Profession: Rookguardian

Sociento goes to be a Panda? :) Empty Re: Sociento goes to be a Panda? :)

Post  iHorishO Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:29 am

Welcome.

I noticed you didn't mention anything about how your rule-violation history looks, is there a reason for that?
    And why would you like to join Pirate Pandas? Is it just because you are friends with Danzi? Smile

Last but not least, have you been in any other guild here on Refugia for the months you've spent here, or is this the first one you are hoping to join?

Once again welcome, and hope to see more of you.
    Stiorra
    Pirate Panda

Post  Stiorra Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:59 am

First of all, welcome to the Forums and thank you for your interest in joining PP.

I would like to ask you a few questions if I may:
    - Why Pirate Pandas, and not another active guild? What made you apply here?
    - Rule Violation history?
    - What kind of player are you, what do you like, what's your playstyle?
    - Did you do/lead any quest leads in the past?
    - What was your Eternian character, and which Guilds have you been in there?
    - How active have you been lately, or asked differently how active are you planning to be?

Yours,
    Stiorra
    Sociento
    Sociento
    Pirate Panda

Post  Sociento Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:50 am

Thank you iHorishO and Stiorra for the questions.

I will try to make it more clear for you and answer your questions for sure:

I got no entry in my rule-violations since i try to be a respectful Player.
    Why Pirate Pandas, this is a really good question but an easy answer: In the time i hunted or rested with Danzi i met some others of your guild too and it was always nice visitings of funny helpful and special people which made me think this is a nice guild and would match with my thinking of Gameplay. I like to play with others, stay with them, talk to them and have action with them. And, yea since i am a friend with danzi its a reason too why i applied here now. At least i try to be online every day.

I have been in a guild in Refugia, Awesome Devils (got deleted) but i left it fast since i found that the Leader was a Botter and i dont support this unfair Gameplay.
    Since all my Tibian time i never lead any Quest-Services but what not happend till now, can come in the future and i want to lern this too Smile

In my old Eternian time we had one guild (not famous) called Kong Fu with just my real friends but it was long long time ago. (mostly 9 years) My char was Dahem which was a 97 ms what i played in that Time. This char does not exist anymore since i deleted it when i had a 1 Year break of Tibia for personal reasons.

If i missed something just ask it to me again.

Yours Sociento
    Stiorra
    Pirate Panda

Post  Stiorra Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:52 pm

Hello Sociento,

thank you for the answers on the questions. I don't remember the Guild Kong Fu, nor your character (what's interesting, since I was pretty sure I knew every german speaking player on the server). But nevertheless, I'm not exactly known for my good name memory, rather the opposite Smile.

For now I don't have any further questions, but if something comes to my mind I'll try to get a hold of you in game.

Yours,
    Stiorra
    Emily Sofie
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Emily Sofie
    Profession: Druid

Post  Emily Sofie Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:58 am

Hay there Sociento. Im sorry our reply comes later than usual but the voting wasnt clear so I had to ask again if my members want you or not Razz And they ofc want to have you as trial member to get to know you better Smile

Ill make your invite on tibia.com now and when i see tomor that you joined you will get further forum access like everyone else of us.

Make sure you will read the guild rules as soon as you got further access aswell Smile

For the rest enjoy your stay! Hope you will like it. If theres any drama let me know.
    Sociento
    Sociento
    Pirate Panda

Post  Sociento Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:02 pm

Hello Emily,

Thanks for your invitation Smile
    I Hope i can proof me as a worth little Panda!

Yours Sociento
    Emily Sofie
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Emily Sofie
    Profession: Druid

Post  Emily Sofie Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:08 am

Bumpzor and Welcome back to Pandas!
    Khaleesi
    Khaleesi
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Undefined
    Profession: Rookguardian

Post  Khaleesi Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:54 am

Welcome! cheers 

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 11:15 pm