Pirate Pandas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Recruitment application

Forimor
    Pirate Panda

Recruitment application Empty Recruitment application

Post  Forimor Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:10 am

Hello,
    I play elder druid with 117 lvl named Forimor. My Tibia history started about 6-7 years ago and I played it with many breaks on different servers like Shivera or Nerana - left them because my rl friend left it too :PI tried playing knight and sorcerer before with better or worse effects. This would be my first guild in Refugia, so I am l "tabula rasa" like. I wasn't banned any time and got only 1 notation, because I insulted one player with 1 word (sh*t happens sry :S).
    In my real life I study 1st year of medicine in Poland. My name is Peter, but you can call me trybiash or  Forimor if you like of course :)For your information I don't like writing in forum so much, but I will read all post which will be available to read :DGenerally I'm kind person and I think best way to solve problems is talking or just give them some time to expire. I think guild is like a big family which you shouldn't leave because of flimsy reason.
    I play 1-2h active a day or sometime 2-3hours if I have people to talk with or hunt with. It would be great if I find any kind people for hunt and talk including skype or teamspeak Smile
    Waiting for your reply. Forimor
    Ryan Steel
    Ryan Steel
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Ryan Steel
    Profession: Druid

Recruitment application Empty Re: Recruitment application

Post  Ryan Steel Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:25 am

Hey Peter!

Very glad to see you applying here Smile

Your voting has been created, please look at the forums from time to time for maybe upcoming questions Wink The voting will last 5-7 days, good luck!

Yours
    Ryan
    Emily Sofie
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Emily Sofie

Post  Emily Sofie Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:05 am

Hay peter,

Ive still been wondering some things.
    like youve said we can call you trybiash or Forimor
    And I wonderd why trybiash? What does it stand for because ive never heard a word like that Surprised Was it an old char name or something like that?

Second thing: Tell us a little more about your real life apart from studying medicine in first semestre. What do you do when you dont play tibia or sit at uni?

Third about forum use: You think you would take part in forum discussions / games anyway even tho you are sure your not a forum poster? If no why you think you wouldnt like to start posting more on forums?

And about the communication during hunt we do not use Tamspeak anymore we switched to Raidcall long ago and alot of other guild in tibia followed that move.
    Would you be up to move to Raidcall aswell?
    Forimor
    Pirate Panda

Post  Forimor Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:49 am

Hello again Smile
    Trybiash is just my nickname used by my friends in real life ( ye it's rly odd word Very Happy) I just suggested to use one of them like Peter/ trybiash/ Forimor, whatever you like Smile
    My real life now is rly crap, because the only thing I'm doing is studying all day and playing some pc games during evening like Tibia or BF3 or PS3. I sometimes play tennis or run in the park what helps me do not look like pc nerd ;p I live apart of my parents with my friend from high school.
    About foruming I can't see whole part of this talking platorm (piratepandas forum) so I can't say if it is quite active to take part in regular talks. I think I can try to motivate myself to participate in forum live. Raidcall isn't any problem for me, I will conform to you. I think there is no need to talk about myself more now, there will be a lot of time during raidcall talks I hope.
    Yours Forimor
    Emily Sofie
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Emily Sofie

Post  Emily Sofie Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:57 am

Hay Peter (Ill stick with that name easiest to say for me)

So couple days have passed since we created your voting and we decided to give you a trial time.

Ill invite you now and as soon as you joined ill give you further forum access so you can check out our guild rules / forum games etc.

Make sure you will read the rules and ofc follow them. If u suspect any member of breaking them you can let me or any vice know via forum or ingame.

Hope you will enjoy beeing with us Smile See you on soon!
    Forimor
    Pirate Panda

Post  Forimor Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:01 am

I am going to join you in sunday evening, because Im out for weekend Wink Thank you for giving me chance.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:25 am