Pirate Pandas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Application to upgrade to Master Panda.

Nyderiothi Senda
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Undefined
    Profession: Rookguardian

Application to upgrade to Master Panda. Empty Application to upgrade to Master Panda.

Post  Nyderiothi Senda Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:03 pm

Let me introduce myself. I am Nyderiothi Senda. At this moment I am level 124 and growing every day. At least, I try to grow every day in terms of levels, but sometimes I rather stay in my bed. I did choose to apply for the vocation sorcerer. I got promoted a while back to master sorcerer. King Tibianuss was very kind for me. Although it did cost me 20.000 gold coins.
    I started to play Tibia when I was a bit younger. To be more precise my original account was created at October 11th 2001. Yes, I am playing for a while now.
    I did play on many many servers during this time. In the past every now and than a new server started where we could start fresh. So we did. Which servers I played? Here comes the list: Amera, Antica, Nova, Secura, Titania, Arcania, Astera, Hiberna, Inferna, Isara, Lucera, Nerana, Premia, and now my final destination Refugia.
    Why did I play all of these servers? New servers were exiting, new people to meet and new challenges. Despite new servers always joined with new power abusers which ended up in huge wars, between low levels. But it was fun though. As well I followed a lot of movements by my friends, who kept moving. Now all of my former friends moved to other games. Still I enjoy playing Tibia while the old game is gone.
    During this time period I played all possible vocations. Most of the times I only joined 1 guild, a suitable guild for me which I enjoy playing. I do not like guild hopping. It does only give you a negative name. Despite my former guild Matsuri Network on Amera got disbanned three years ago. One of the longest lasting guilds in Tibia.
    I am Conrad, I do live in The Netherlands. I do not have a nickname. My age is 25 years old, yes, related to my join date 2001 it makes sence huh.
    Despite I have been banned yes. During wars with the new skull system at that time I got banned for too much player killing. Even though it was within a war. The gamemasters at that time could not reduce nor cancel the ban.
    Forums I do love. It’s a very good communication method to collaborate and to communicate. Yes, I am an active user on the forums.
    Whenever I will have a problem, I will discuss it with him / her. The most common sense I think, same as in real-life. If this will not work out you will need a mediator. This can be anyone.
    I do like the activity on the forums by Pandas and their collaboration. It does remind to the old role playing styles of the former old guilds. Most guilds do not have this kind of activity nor collaboration anymore. Therefore I applied for Pandas, just Pandas, nothing else.

With best regards,
    NS
    Zion of Danger
    Zion of Danger
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Zion of Danger
    Profession: Druid

Application to upgrade to Master Panda. Empty Re: Application to upgrade to Master Panda.

Post  Zion of Danger Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:21 pm

Greetings Nyderiothi Senda

Welcome to our forum and thank you for applying.
    Your application voting has been created and should take 5-7 days. Please look on here now and then for possible questions. Smile
    Nyderiothi Senda
    Pirate Panda

Character

Application to upgrade to Master Panda. Empty Re: Application to upgrade to Master Panda.

Post  Nyderiothi Senda Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:51 pm

Thanks Zion of Danger. I will wait for the questions. I did just hit level 125 :-)
    Ridi
    Ridi
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Ridi Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:08 am

Hey, i got a question. Could You tell me when exactly You played on arcania? And what nick You had there? If You don't remember then np.
    Nyderiothi Senda
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Nyderiothi Senda Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:30 pm

Hello Ridi,

That is a good question. I player the first one and a half month and got kicked fron the server. I think my name contained mastha. But unsure.
    Nyderiothi Senda
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Nyderiothi Senda Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:15 pm

Any questions so far Smile?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:06 am