Pirate Pandas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Laydori Thor
Rani
Simurai
Alex Kyrado
Khaleesi
Sonic Steven
Gaby-chan
11 posters

Refugia's Spooky Halloween Contest

Gaby-chan
    Gaby-chan
    Pirate Panda

Refugia's Spooky Halloween Contest  Empty Refugia's Spooky Halloween Contest

Post  Gaby-chan Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:53 am

Hello everyone!

October is here and so it's time for some spookiness!

You see.. old Gaby loves roleplay and decoration, therefore this contest will combine 2 things: a Story & a Scene.

How?

Every contestant will have to write a story of at least 500 words in English (don't worry about your english skills) and will also have to take a screenshot of a "Scene" of that story and post it on the forum indicated in the Rules.

What should the Story be about?

Well duh! Anything spooky, scary or halloween-related! And of course that it involves Tibia!

What do you mean by "Screenshot of a scene"?

I mean a moment in your story that you can "act", meaning you will have to decorate the place where this scene is taking place.. can be your tibia house or any other location you wish but you have to DECORATE IT according to how you picture it in your story.

Rules:

- Only 1 entry per contestant.
    - Story of at least 500 words in ENGLISH.
    - Screenshot of the scene: can be digitally manipulated but only for light effects and text.
    - Scene has to be decorated in-game!
    - Post story and screenshot at Pirate Pandas guild forum (you can find the link to it on the guild description) on the board called Gaby's Contest before the deadline.

Deadline: Monday October 28th, 2013. 17:00 CET

Prizes:

1st place: 1 Premium Scroll + 300k + 1 Pick from: spider webs or toy spider or 100 demonic essences + surprise halloween basket.
    2nd place: 100k + 1 Pick from: whatever 1st place didn't want +  + surprise halloween basket.
    3rd place: Whatever the others didn't pick + surprise halloween basket.

Get your quills ready &

Refugia's Spooky Halloween Contest  7275870XSmall_zpsc8a41e37

Last edited by Gaby-chan on Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sonic Steven
    Sonic Steven
    Princess
    Princess

Character
    Name: Sonic Storm
    Profession: Sorcerer

Refugia's Spooky Halloween Contest  Empty Re: Refugia's Spooky Halloween Contest

Post  Sonic Steven Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:27 am

Love your contests! If I wasn't too lazy I'd enter it myself...

Will you also decide the winner & give the prizes on the 28th? If you wait until the 31st I'll also give the winner a premium scroll & a hug. Very Happy
    Gaby-chan
    Gaby-chan
    Pirate Panda

Refugia's Spooky Halloween Contest  Empty Re: Refugia's Spooky Halloween Contest

Post  Gaby-chan Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:56 am

I will announce/give prizes on the 31st! Very Happy

That's awesome.. thanks hun Very Happy<hugs>!

Could I add this prize to the threads? Very Happy
    Sonic Steven
    Sonic Steven
    Princess
    Princess

Character

Post  Sonic Steven Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:59 pm

Gaby-chan wrote:I will announce/give prizes on the 31st! Very Happy

That's awesome.. thanks hun Very Happy<hugs>!

Could I add this prize to the threads? Very Happy
    Sure! ~hugs~
    Khaleesi
    Khaleesi
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Undefined
    Profession: Rookguardian

Post  Khaleesi Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:17 am

Okey... I m not good with storys, but I will try Rolling Eyes 
    Gaby-chan
    Gaby-chan
    Pirate Panda

Post  Gaby-chan Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:45 pm

Khaleesi wrote:Okey... I m not good with storys, but I will try Rolling Eyes 
    You better!!
    Alex Kyrado
    Alex Kyrado
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Alex Kyrado Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:11 pm

Hey Gaby!!
    I think a lot and... I have 2 questions before participate in you contest (I gonna try)

1- When you said in the prizes "spider webs" you mean spools of yarn (how much of it, I just wanna know that because iff I win of course not I wanna choose the best prize for me)?

2- Can I participate FACC? (I don't wanna active 1 PACC to do that because I'm not gonna win for sure xD)
    Sonic Steven
    Sonic Steven
    Princess
    Princess

Character

Post  Sonic Steven Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:00 am

Alex Kyrado wrote:Hey Gaby!!
    I think a lot and... I have 2 questions before participate in you contest (I gonna try)

1- When you said in the prizes "spider webs" you mean spools of yarn (how much of it, I just wanna know that because iff I win of course not I wanna choose the best prize for me)?

2- Can I participate FACC? (I don't wanna active 1 PACC to do that because I'm not gonna win for sure xD)
    1. Spider webs are an actual item in game, so it would be them.

2. Yes. Nobody has entered it looks like yet so you stand a good chance...

/Gaby's secretary.
    Gaby-chan
    Gaby-chan
    Pirate Panda

Post  Gaby-chan Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:30 am

Sonic Steven wrote:
    Alex Kyrado wrote:Hey Gaby!!

1. Spider webs are an actual item in game, so it would be them.

2. Yes. Nobody has entered it looks like yet so you stand a good chance...

/Gaby's secretary.
    As my secretary just said, Spider webs are a decorative item different from spool of yarn or spider silk.. and anyone can participate, free or premium account.

Very Happy
    Laydori

Post  Laydori Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:16 pm

Hi there!
    My story is ready, just need to make screenshot Smile
    I'm writing to make sure where should i post it? Is it here, in this topic?
    Gaby-chan
    Gaby-chan
    Pirate Panda

Post  Gaby-chan Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:13 am

Laydori wrote:Hi there!
    My story is ready, just need to make screenshot Smile
    I'm writing to make sure where should i post it? Is it here, in this topic?
    Yes, just edit your post and place your story and screen there Very Happy
    Simurai
    Pirate Panda

Refugia's Spooky Halloween Contest  Empty The story of Simurai and the Bonelord King.

Post  Simurai Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:25 am

The story of Simurai, the Bonelord King.

I had heard stories of unfinished quests, great items obtainable only through great perseverance.

One particular legend which was always dwelling in the back of my mind, the mystery of the Bonelord language, 469, and what can be learned from creatures who have inhabited Tibia since before the introduction of human-kind.

It was with this in mind that I decided I must delve deep into the earth beneath Ab’dendriel and find out for myself what lay under the elven city. I packed my supplies carefully, for I knew this expedition may be my last, I had heard of the unholy creatures which swarm below the earth, a great necropolis of necromantic fiends, worshipping Zathroth and trapping any unsuspecting humans, only to be subjected to their foul practices.

Beyond the teleport which took me down into the abyss, I saw great machinery splattered with blood, the stench of rotten bodies drifting up the passage towards me, all I could see was a black opening, even the walls seemed to want to swallow me, denying me to ever leave these ancient tombs. I had no choice but to use the magic I had learned years ago from my master, ‘Utevo Lux’, I whispered, only allowing enough light to make my way tentatively down the tunnel, not wanting any spying eyes to see me.

I passed into a large graveyard, full of headstones, mounds of dank earth surrounding me, halfway across the room I heard a grinding, scraping noise from behind me, I hurried forward only to slam into yet another wall of seeping, old earth, worms crawling through the ground beneath my feet, as I turned back my eyes were filled with the horrors that lay before me, pouring out from the earth like ants spilling out the top of an ant hill, skeletons and ghouls, flesh dropping from their putrid, decaying faces. They lurched towards me, grumbling, sensing the warmth of my blood, the fear pumping through my nervous system. My legs were becoming entangled in the grip of strong wet arms, congealed blood oozing through the cracks in their decomposed skin, I realized I was being pulled into the ground, they were trying to bury me alive.

With every ounce of strength I could muster, I screamed a holy incantation, the room was filled with a sudden burst of great warm light, the evil creatures hissed as it burned them, scorching bone and searing flesh, I took my chance and broke free of their grip, charging for the passage I had entered through, I managed to escape.

I could not turn back, the only option was to push onward, deeper, ever deeper into the vast nothingness of Hellgate. Every way I turned there seemed to be enemies, even the worms that squirmed like maggots higher up, had now become large leering rotworms, fat mouth bulging with mismatched teeth, searching the cave floor for some morsel of food to devour, I delved my spears deep into their bellies to stop them from chewing my feet as I rested.

What seemed like days later, since I had no way of judging time in the darkness, I finally managed to locate the great necropolis of Hellgate. I had passed through tombs of restless undead, great rivers of lava, waterfalls of fire, passages steeped with muck, centuries old and riddled with creatures trying to find scraps of food from decaying travelers.

It was in some ways beautiful, but the whole place stunk of death and decay, a festering deep, a whole world away from the lands above ground, this was like something from a nightmare. Skulls littered the floor, every way I looked I could see human bones, elven bones, even the remains of dwarves, or were they children? I could not tell. At the entrance of the undead city there was a tower, with a lone sentinel, a reanimated demon skeleton, glowing red with the power it’s necromantic master had channeled into it. I swiftly slipped on my invisibility ring and passed unchallenged into the city, undetectable to the glowing scarlet eyes of the skeleton.

It was my mission to find anything I could that might reveal secrets of the Bonelord race, but I had brought tools which might help me find out in other ways..
    As I searched through the lifeless settlement I came upon a staircase, carefully I climbed the flight of stairs and to my great excitement I had found some sort of necrotic library. I cautiously took a damp, musky book down from the shelf. Only to find that there were no words within the pages, only numbers, thousands upon thousands of them. I decided that uncovering the secrets of some form of numerical code could take years, so I packed as many of their books into my backpack as I could carry and headed for the exit. Only then as I moved through the aisles did I notice the eyes focusing on me, eyes on stalks, never blinking. I was frozen with fear and did not move, nor did the creature move to attack me, but I heard it, I heard it talking in my head, telepathically entering my brain. “Why have you come here, mortal man, to disturb our great necropolis, and steal from our library, which you will never understand?” The Bonelord could sense my intentions, his countless eyes never straying from my dark silhouette in the archives. I tried to focus my mind and converse with the monster, but I could not think over the constant stream of words he was bringing to the front of my mind. “This is your tomb”, “A human brain is too weak to understand our language”, “Weak human, prepare to die”

Snapping out of the trance I was under, I pulled my bow from my back and in a split second nocked an arrow to it, enchanting it with fire as I released it at close range, directly into the central eye. It sunk deep into the eyeball, only the flaming feathers stuck out of the pupil like a burning chicken wing flapping about as the monster blinked furiously, the flesh of his eye seared and boiling around the wound where the magic arrow still flamed. I ran for the stairs and thrust myself down them, making my way toward the exit. It was to no avail, the Bonelord had telepathically sounded the alarm.

Hordes of undead were flocking toward me, forcing me into a corner, I realised I had been forced into a sacrificial chamber, bloody altars covered in remains, carcasses littering the floor like confetti. I charged towards the altar, pulling arrows from my quiver, blessing them with Fafnir’s fire as I leaped upon the stone altar and rained down fire upon my foes. Wave upon wave of undead was met with wave upon wave of burning arrows, torches lighting the dark cavern with the flame engulfed bodies of reanimated corpses. After what seemed like hours, I pulled another arrow to my bow, only to look for a target which was not there. All was silent but for the steady crackle of flame devouring flesh, bubbling bodily fluids seeping from severed limbs. Jumping down from my perch I pulled a dying Bonelord up to the altar, it was still blinking slowly at me, the malice gone from its eyes, they looked tired, spent. I knew I must take something back home with me, something I could study alongside the books I had... 'borrowed'.

I pulled my saw and cleaver from my rucksack, and began chopping into the cranium of the beast. After many sweaty minutes of hacking through the ancient, green flesh and bone, I managed to wrench the brain from the carcass,  still pulsating, tingling with primordial energy, I wrapped the brain and stashed it away with my supplies. The journey back through Hellgate was not uneventful, as I am scared of wasps, but that is another story…

The lobotomy of a Bonelord:
    Refugia's Spooky Halloween Contest  11hqbgz

Last edited by Simurai on Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Gaby-chan
    Gaby-chan
    Pirate Panda

Post  Gaby-chan Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:02 pm

Awesome story you got there!! Thanks for that!

Hoping for a lot more participants Smile

Stay tuned !

Sonic Steven
    Sonic Steven
    Princess
    Princess

Character

Post  Sonic Steven Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:25 am

We need to get more people to join as I won't give a premium scroll away when only 1 person has entered...!
    Khaleesi
    Khaleesi
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Khaleesi Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:31 am

I will, I will just need 2 days more ...Shocked 

Gaby-chan
    Gaby-chan
    Pirate Panda

Post  Gaby-chan Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:24 am

Tell your friends about it!!

Just few days left!
    Rani
    Rani
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Rani Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:36 pm

Will join soon!
    Khaleesi
    Khaleesi
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Khaleesi Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:22 pm

Here is my Story, I hope you enjoy it!!

Have you heard the legend about Arthei?

It all started when a new island, Vengoth, appeared out of the mist. The mysterious reward for roaming this area was unparalleled power, but the truth to this day is not known exactly what was meant, in Vengoth are all kinds of legends, but this quest was only for brave mages to participate, and had to be done without help.
    Many people tried, promising they would return. Few people survived this adventure to tell the tale, but none to ever managed to best the reward. They always said that the challenges put to them, were very difficult to overcome and they could not find the end.
    It was then, when a player named Arthei. steeled himself and prepared to go and complete this quest. It was so long ago. He was believed to be a sorcerer, as foul and powerful as they are, but nobody knew for sure.
    This sorcerer went to the castle of Vengoth, alone and ready to face almost anything. And there it was. Vengoth castle. There was everything in his way - dark and dangerous beasts, leechlike opponents - threatening to take his poor mortal soul. Of course, no big deal for his great powers, but what else could be expected of Vengoth? - Powerful vampires and ominous creatures.
    Arthei advanced, confident in his powers, down to the castle towers, ready and eager to knock up whatever was put up to him. Werewolves, ghosts and vampires surprised him at the door. He could derive them, but it caused a big scare. He decided to be more cautious.
    In one of the towers, there was a shade that was humming in a very low and creepy voice: "Fading Memory, Fading Memory". Arthei dared himself to asked the Fading Memory about the place and how he could obtain the coveted prize, and she replied: No one has yet been able to survive and you'll be full of riddles and fight, but remember this very well," she paused, which worried Arthei, "The reward can only be claimed if you kill the Demon", Arthei heard her words, but in desperation, he did not pay much attention. He just wanted to claim the condemned reward and get out of this place.
    Being a sorcerer, he was constantly trapped between the walls by the many creatures that were in his way through the castle. He walked and climbed the towers and on every tower top, he faced a Lord of the vampires and every tower was more difficult than the last. Arthei had hoped that the towers would be equal, but to his surprise, the elements attacked him as he entered the next tower. Fiery elementals, and earth-born elementals. He realized it was more difficult than what had prepared himself for. With that in mind, the last tower would be a mystery, but Arthei did not care, he was very close to finish but he knew he was running out of life-giving elixirs.
    When he came to the last tower, he fought with all the power he had left being determined that this would soon come to an end. Spell after spell, the creatures were knocked down to the floor as he advanced.
    He arrived at a circular room that was quite different than the other chambers. There was a throne in the background, and the place was full of corpses, blood and skeletons. A few coffins were scattered around the room. It was notably smaller compared to the other rooms of the castle. Arthei got a chilly feeling going down his back. This specific chamber made him feel as if he was expected. "Perfect...", he thought, and suddenly the whole place lit up with fiery braziers. He went deeper into the place only slightly more, and was ambushed by more dark creatures. Arthei channeled a spell strong enough to make them vanish all at once.
    When he was alone in the room. Out of nowhere, a great Demon appeared infront of him. This huge creature,filled part of the entire room. Arthei was so aghast that he felt indescribable fear, and thought that this would be the end of him. The Demon went directly to him, asking if he had come for the special prize. Arthei nodded in fear.
    The fight began. Arthei used all his magic and stronger runes, but was running out of potions. His life was in peril, but his goal was to finish. Every minute, the life of the Demon turned to yellow and then red, and that's when Arthei cornered the Demon.
    The Demon realized that there was no escape, and offered him a deal in exchange for not killing him.
    "Release me, and I will give a special prize" said the Demon with a hoarse voice.
    Arthei, seeing that he had ran out of potions and without runes, agreed to this.
    He was happy. He himself "I'll be the most powerful sorcerer Tibia!".
    After he thought he had obtained the reward that he had bravely fought for, in his attempt to test his new strength, nothing happend when he tried to practice the magic. He quickly found out that he was alone in the ritualistic room. The Demon had vanished. This reward had become a dreaded curse - transforming him into a Vampire Lord and becoming trapped for all eternity in the the very same room where he fought and thought he defeated the evil.
    Arthei did not remember what the Fading Memory whispered;"The reward can only be claimed if you kill the Demon".
    Arthei lost his mind and became mad in his senses. He is now an archfiend that only appears when you invoke on the final mission of the Blood Brothers quest.

Refugia's Spooky Halloween Contest  11m69s5
    Laydori Thor
    Pirate Panda

Post  Laydori Thor Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:09 am

I would like to tell you a story. This is an old Tibian tale, from times when Carlin was just a small wooden village in forest and Avar Tar was a kid playing with his wooden sword. It is one of a lot of stories about dark and mysterious Ghostland, place located west of Carlin. Most people say that it’s just a fable to frighten kids, but every tale has a little truth in it...

Lucy was very untypical girl. Quite tall for her age, with pale skin and unnaturally white hair. She was also incredibly smart and clever. Kids were afraid of her, so she never spent time with them. It was night of  October 31, so all the kids from the village went out to the forest to play “Bless the Ghost”, all kids except Lucy. She went somewhere, but no one knew what for. When the darkness fell she didn’t get back home. Other kids told her parents that she was talking something about the Old Cemetery, so Lucy’s father went to find her.
    Darkness was all around. His torch fire was dying down. It’s been one hour since he has left west gate of Carlin to find his little daughter. The forest was disturbingly quiet, the only sound he could hear was his own footsteps on the forest ground. He felt like giant dark trees are watching him, but he didn’t care about that. His only care was to find his little girl.
    Sometimes Lucy disappeared for the whole day, but in the evening she was always home.
    “Something wrong must had happened”, he thought.
    He was reaching The Druid’s Rocks, when suddenly he heard a voice. It was girls voice humming quietly some sad melody, but he had no idea where does this melody come from. “Lucy?’ he asked, “is that you?” , but no one answered. Music seemed to come from the Circle of Earth – circle of obelisks with a holy bush in the middle, witch was a sacred Druid’s place between the rocks. He followed a voice and pulled forward his glowing torch to see what’s ahead of him . He saw a huge colored stone obelisks with some mysterious runes on them, lying in a circle. In the middle there was a bush and right next to it there was sitting little girl in white dress, humming a melody. Her face was  hidden behind white hair. “Lucy! There you are!” He yelled relieved. “ You have no idea how much your mother was worried about you! Get back home, right now! You’ll be punished and...” he stopped suddenly, because little girl stopped singing and looked at him. Something was wrong. Her dress was dirty, her skin was even more pale than usual, and those eyes... If you only could see... There was something wild and evil about them. “Hey, are you okay honey?” he asked scared. The girl rose up.  Father realized  that girl is holding some little object in her hand. From the distance it looked like some strange ancient talisman.  “What is that? Can I take a look?” he asked. Lucy slowly handed him little shiny talisman. He looked at it carefully. It was small and made of gold, with a big ruby in the middle and a lot of skull and bone ornaments. First thing he thought was “That’s my lucky day! Something like this can be worth a fortune!”. ”Where did you found it?” He asked, she didn’t reply, so he looked up at her. But Lucy was gone. He knew something wrong is happening, he could feel fearsome force coming out from the talisman. He dropped it in the obelisk circle. His torch didn’t give light anymore so he left it with talisman. Now darkness was really all around.
    Somehow, he knew where he should go now – the Old Cemetery. He felt like it’s place where he should be now. After few minutes of wandering in the darkness he finally go to the cemetery. There he saw a little gravediggers house. He thought that the gravedigger could have seen Lucy, so he slowly entered the house and there, surprisingly he saw her again, standing in the middle of a little room. There was no sign of homeowner. He looked at Lucy and then he saw IT. His daughter had a huge cleaver in her hand. In pale light of the moon coming through the window he could see blood on the floor. And again he heard Lucy singing song, but this time he could hear words...
    He was shocked. Words he has just heard was an old Tibian Blood Course, but until today he heard it only in scary tales.  His heart was pounding like crazy. He couldn’t move. Now he understood what happened. His daughter has found an ancient coursed talisman and brought upon herself The Blood Course. Lucy came to him with smile on her face. Las thing he saw was her eyes. Red, shiny and evil eyes. And then she undercut his throat.
    No one in the village knew what really happened to father and his daughter. Also the gravedigger was missing. Some people said that they were killed by wolves, other said they felled into the hands of bandits. Sometimes you could also hear that they were killed by ghosts. The truth about little coursed girl never came out, no one has ever found the talisman again.
    Anyway, people knew that the Old Cemetery is not safe place, so they asked Druids to close it. They blocked all ways to Ghostland (that’s how citizens named the Old Cemetery after what happened) with thick bushes and magical energy walls. Even though it’s closed, some people still know the secret entrance through a rabbit  hole. They say that if you are lucky enough (I’d rather call it huge bad luck),  you can still see in the ruins of little house on Ghostland white dressed girl with a clever in her hand walking around a dead, cold body... And blood... Blood all around there...

Refugia's Spooky Halloween Contest  Ghostland4
    upload
    Gaby-chan
    Gaby-chan
    Pirate Panda

Post  Gaby-chan Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:45 am

Happy to see more stories! Still have till tomorrow left to post!
    Sonic Steven
    Sonic Steven
    Princess
    Princess

Character

Post  Sonic Steven Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:41 pm

Bright side for those who entered - you're guaranteed at least 3rd!
    Gaby-chan
    Gaby-chan
    Pirate Panda

Post  Gaby-chan Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:27 am

I will let the whole day run so people can still post stories (if there are any). I remember I read some others were to join. If not then, like Sonic said.. you know you're at least on the top 3 Wink!
    Kimzie
    Kimzie
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Kimzie Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:42 pm

The Dark Priestess

There once lived a priestess, a dark and powerful woman. Her ultimate wish was to live forever, to be beautiful and young and free of the limits of time. She journeyed through the lands of Tibia in search of a spell that would make her immortal, but her travels were always disappointing, each search ended in vain. Every ritual she attempted came with great cost, often requiring the lives of young souls helpless against the powers of the priestess. With each life she took, she lost more and more of her soul. The priestess knew soon, that once her soul was lost, she would surely lose her beauty, her power and all hope of finding immortality for her soul was her only anchor to the mortal world and she would die without it. It was then she found her answer.

Below the deeper catacombs east of the desert city Darashia, there dwelt the undying lich, Koshei the Deathless. In his crypt there existed the power the priestess needed to become immortal, but to succeed she needed to sacrifice her own heart. In the book of necromantic rituals, she discovered a way to withdraw her beating heart from her body without her immediate death, but she had to work fast. She would need a zombie’s half-eaten brain, the blood preservation of a vampire, an unholy bone of a lost soul, and the blood of a servant.

She worked through the night, gathering her ingredients, and, under her spell, she lead two dark monks into Koshei’s crypt where she prepared her ritual. Once she had everything just right, she stretched out her arm and before the eyes of the dark monks, she reached into her chest and pulled out her still beating heart. It would only be minutes before her now undead heart would give out and wither to nothingness, so she quickly stepped forward and cut the arm of one of the dark monks and let the blood drip into a golden goblet. Setting it down, she turned and faced her large crypt and began chanting:

“Lower me, Koshei, into your keep
    Bestow upon me now your endless sleep
    I sacrifice my still beating heart
    To you, my life, I freely impart
    Take me into your timeless space
    Give me now your deathless embrace”

Koshei the Deathless spoke at once, “I welcome thee, priestess. May you find what you seek in the gift I will bestow. But heed my warning, there is a great price you will pay that I can not name, and it will cause you such a suffering as you’ve never felt before. Do you still wish to receive my gift?”
    Without hesitation the priestess replied, “Yes!”
    “Then so it shall ever be” replied Koshei, and at once her undead heart went up in flames and she screamed in an agony so painful, her cries echoed through the catacombs and into the city streets. The dark monks became enslaved by the eerie presence of Koshei’s power and could not move nor utter a single word; they could only bare witness to the evil before them. The priestess shrieked as what was left of her soul was ripped from her mortal body, to be replaced by a wicked evilness. It was a shadow that she could never escape; it would haunt her for as long as she lived, for the unspoken price of immortality is to forever be in darkness.

Refugia's Spooky Halloween Contest  Spookyhalloweencontestss_zps2daf8298
    Gaby-chan
    Gaby-chan
    Pirate Panda

Post  Gaby-chan Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:52 am

Well at least one more got to enter the contest Smile

This is closed!

Results will be announced on Thursday night!
    Gaby-chan
    Gaby-chan
    Pirate Panda

Post  Gaby-chan Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:46 pm

So it's time for the winners!

1st place:

Simurai, the Bonelord King by Simurai.

2nd place:

The Legend of Arthei by Khaleesi Lorella.

3rd place:

It's a TIE!

Untitled by Laydori Thor / The Dark Priestess by Kimzie.

CONGRATULATIONS WINNERS!
    Please make your picks from the prize list and post it here Very Happy

Prizes will be sent out as soon as you post your picks! <so most likely this weekend Very Happy>

Cheers!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 10:05 pm