Pirate Pandas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

eldos mirethh apply

eldos
    Pirate Panda

eldos mirethh apply Empty eldos mirethh apply

Post  eldos Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:08 pm

Well, first of all I want to apologise for the first application, now Synedoque helped me making a new one, so you can know a bit more about myself. My character name is Eldos Mirethh, and I'm a 170 ms growing up each day.

I started to play Tibia 8 years ago, when my school friends showed me the game and I liked it. I always played Refugia, my first char was Eldos Mireth, but it was deleted, I'll explain later why and the reasons (I do have a char with the same name nowadays). About myself, my real name is Arkaitz, but everyone calls me "Tato", even my teachers when I studied, I'm a boy and I'm 22, turning 23 on Sept. 27th, and I love football and almost all kind of sports, and I play the piano and the guitar on an amateur level, I also love motor sports.

I've played all vocations, but I feel better when playing MS, although I also have an ED which I play ocassionally when hunting with friends. I've been on a lot of guilds but people didn't connect and when they did, guildchat was always empty, so there was no chance to talk with anyone or team up for a hunt, the last one I was in was Carnivale, I left it looking for some new challengues that I think I can find here.

I've had an account deleted, but let me explain why. When I started to play, all of my RL friends that got me into the game used bot, so I did like them and started using it. I got detected and banned, since by that time botting only led to a final warning. Later on, I insulted a GM and got deleted (rofl). I have to say that was pretty much a child and still didn't know the consequences for my acts, not trying to find any excuse for it though.

I've been told that your ranks go on an activity basis, so I would check it daily as I'm doing since I applied for the first time. And if I had a problem with another member? I would talk with him and try to solve it, and in case we don't get to a deal, then I would speak with viceleaders/leader and try to find a solutino for the issue.

As I said, I want to join you because I have friends inside, and they tell me you're an active guild, with teamhunts, quests and all kind of events. As I said, I'm looking for some new goals and I think you can help me with them, as well as I could help you on quest services and all kind of things Smile

I think this answers all the questions I'm asked to answer, but please, if you miss any, or if you want to know something mroe about me, feel free to post a question here or try to catch me ingame.

Cheers pandas Smile
    Zion of Danger
    Zion of Danger
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Zion of Danger
    Profession: Druid

eldos mirethh apply Empty Re: eldos mirethh apply

Post  Zion of Danger Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:16 pm

Greetings Eldos.

Welcome to our forum and thank you for applying.
    Your application voting has been created and should take 5-7 days. Please look on here now and then for possible questions. Smile
    Emily Sofie
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Emily Sofie

Post  Emily Sofie Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:00 pm

7º: yes, i have any criminal record, this account is older, i was a young and i dont knew play and a person teach me unnoficial app to play. i was banned, and since this moment i learned to never have to play with any app.

When did that Banishment happen?
    I mean what date?
    Synedoque
    Synedoque
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Undefined
    Profession: Rookguardian

Post  Synedoque Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:27 pm

He is a friend of mine and Aira, so feel free to ask him or even chat with us to know something about him! He for sure doesn't bot nowadays tho
    eldos
    Pirate Panda

Post  eldos Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:25 am

Emily Sofie wrote:7º: yes, i have any criminal record, this account is older, i was a young and i dont knew play and a person teach me unnoficial app to play. i was banned, and since this moment i learned to never have to play with any app.

When did that Banishment happen?
    I mean what date?

2009, but with last updte they have put a countdown to eliminate my record criminal.
    Emily Sofie
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Emily Sofie Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:01 pm

Kay theres more things id like to know which you didnt really answer in the application.
    So you say you been in many guilds but you havent said why you left those?

Also you havent said anything about our forum use question in which we want you to tell us if you would use our forum and be an active part of our comunity there?
    eldos
    Pirate Panda

Post  eldos Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:13 pm

Emily Sofie wrote:Kay theres more things id like to know which you didnt really answer in the application.
    So you say you been in many guilds but you havent said why you left those?

Also you havent said anything about our forum use question in which we want you to tell us if you would use our forum and be an active part of our comunity there?

im a person that need people online to can hunt on team or speaK, in all my older guilds they habitants were retired, and always it was empty.

yes, i will be member active of this forum, and try to help in all that i can
    Sonic Steven
    Sonic Steven
    Princess
    Princess

Character
    Name: Sonic Storm
    Profession: Sorcerer

Post  Sonic Steven Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:29 pm

Few questions for you...

1. Will you use the forum on a regular basis & keep the guild chat open?
    2. What are you able to offer Pirate Pandas?
    3. What do you expect from us? You mentioned you have goals - what are they?
    4. When are your playing times, as in when are you most active in game?
    5. What is your playing style? Are you more of a role player than a power leveller?
    6. Who do you know in the guild?
    eldos
    Pirate Panda

Post  eldos Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:11 am

Sonic Steven wrote:Few questions for you...

1. Will you use the forum on a regular basis & keep the guild chat open?
    2. What are you able to offer Pirate Pandas?
    3. What do you expect from us? You mentioned you have goals - what are they?
    4. When are your playing times, as in when are you most active in game?
    5. What is your playing style? Are you more of a role player than a power leveller?
    6. Who do you know in the guild?
    1. Yes, I'd check it regularly (everyday mostly) and i always have GC open
    2 I offer my help on all the services I can and I'll help everyone who needs it&it's in my hand
    3. i hope, i can feel comfortable and make new friends, as well as joining services and hunts, and my main goal is becoming a good ms with the help of the guildies, getting myself better
    4. I play everyday, 1 hour at the noon and a bit more at nights, I can't play on Wednesdays and Sundays, because of my GF though
    5. I woul define myself as a hunter, i love teamhunting and i play for leveling and questing
    6. from the guild, i know Synedoque/Aleeya/Falzk and Aira Methon
    Zion of Danger
    Zion of Danger
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Zion of Danger

Post  Zion of Danger Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:59 am

Greetings Eldos.

I would like to ask you one or two questions if I may...

1. What level is your druid? Is he in a guild?

2. Regarding your conduct. Were you aware of the tibia rules, or did your friends tell you nothing would happen if you all botted??
    eldos
    Pirate Panda

Post  eldos Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:59 am

Zion of Danger wrote:Greetings Eldos.

I would like to ask you one or two questions if I may...

1. What level is your druid? Is he in a guild?

2. Regarding your conduct. Were you aware of the tibia rules, or did your friends tell you nothing would happen if you all botted??

hi zion!!

1. My ed is lvl 140. And yes, he are still in my last guild

2. They dnt told my nothing, we were young! i would like comeback to the time and i will can change this, but this is a my past, and i cant change it!

im sorry!

Emily Sofie
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Emily Sofie Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:36 pm

Hay mate,

As you noticed the voting in your case took way longer than usual. That was mainly bcz many Pandas didnt like your first application which is the reason Pablo helped you to make a new one.

You will get your trial month. But please make sure you will be super chatty in guild chat even if your english isnt perfect and use the forum. That means take part in it not only to check it.

This will be main points on which your future in Pandas depends.

If anyone is mean to you or w/e let me or any vice know asap. And it will be solved
    eldos
    Pirate Panda

Post  eldos Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:19 am

Emily Sofie wrote:Hay mate,

As you noticed the voting in your case took way longer than usual. That was mainly bcz many Pandas didnt like your first application which is the reason Pablo helped you to make a new one.

You will get your trial month. But please make sure you will be super chatty in guild chat even if your english isnt perfect and use the forum. That means take part in it not only to check it.

This will be main points on which your future in Pandas depends.

If anyone is mean to you or w/e let me or any vice know asap. And it will be solved

Very Happy THANKS SO MUCH!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:01 am