Pirate Pandas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Captain Hazze's Application.

Captain
    Pirate Panda

Captain Hazze's Application. Empty Captain Hazze's Application.

Post  Captain Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:53 pm

Hello everyone! cheers 

My name ingame is Captain Hazze. I'm a royal paladin at lvl 110. I have also got some other chars in this world, but i don't play on them because i just offline train them for the future.

I started playing tibia year 2006, i was 10-11 years old. I started playing tibia because of my bigger brother Philip. I watched him play for a few years, 2 or 3. And i really enjoyed watching him play, it was exiting and fun. So in december 2006 i asked Philip: "Philip? Do you think i can get my own character and play Tibia?". And he said "Sure you can, i will help you start". I made my first account and character 12/12-06. That day was the day i started my Tibia career.

I have played on Antica and Lunara before i start playing on Refugia. I played on Antica with my rl friends for about 1 year, then we got annoyed on the world and we decided to switch world. And i alrdy knew someone that played on Lunara, so we decided to start playing on Lunara instead. We played there about 2 years. The reason we left Lunara was because one day a new guild showed up. They called themselves "Zero Respect". They litterly destroyed the world, nobody could hunt or even go outside the dp. They killed everyone that took one step outside the dp. It was really annoying, so we decided to leave Lunara for a Non-PvP world. And that's how we end up on Refugia. So in a strange way, i thank "Zero Respect" because Refugias is the best server i've ever been on. I love it here.

I've played on several paladins in my Tibia career, i love playing paladin that's why. But i've also had a few knights since i think they are alot fun to play. I've never tried to play sorcerer or druid, i dont know why though. Maybe i will play sorc/druid in the future, we'll see.

I have been in around 4-5 guilds for 4-5 years. I left 2 guilds because of retirement, and the other guilds i left because it didn't feel like a real guild should feel like. A real guild should feel like a family, if you know what i mean. I love guilds that are just like a family, but it's hard to find one.

(RL Information:)

My name is Simon but my nickname irl and ingame is "Hazze". I'm 18 years old (born in 1995) and i live in the beautiful country named Sweden. I'm reading my last year in college, it's hard to say what i'm gonna do/be after i graduate. When i'm not in school i like playing on my guitar or to play soccer. And on holidays i love too party and drink with my friends. I'm recently single and i just went through a hard breakup.
    Anyways, as a person i'm very loyal, friendly, funny, trustworthy and social.

I've never been banned, i think. Not that i can remember. But i've got this "note" or what it's called from CIP that i've said something wrong. And i regret it of course.

The reason why i want to join Pandas is because.. well there's many reasons. I've heard so much great things about you and i also joined a few of your services. Pandas seems like a guild i've always wanted to join. You guys/girls are like a family (i've spoken with a few memebers and they say that). And as i said before, i've always wanted to have a guild that i can call a family. My expectations are that you guys/girls are 100% honest and friendly. Joining Pandas would start a whole new chapter for me in this game. It's not fun playing Tibia without a REAL guild, a guild that you can talk to about everything, and do stuff like quests, hunts or just goof around. tongue 

Yours, Hazze.

P.S Thanks for taking your time to read this, i appreciate it. And i'm really sorry if i misspelled alot or if the application were too long. Anyways, i hope you all enjoy reading this. Thanks again!
    Zion of Danger
    Zion of Danger
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Zion of Danger
    Profession: Druid

Captain Hazze's Application. Empty Re: Captain Hazze's Application.

Post  Zion of Danger Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:00 pm

Greetings Captain Hazze. 

Welcome to our forum and thank you for applying.
    Your application voting has been created and should take 5-7 days. Please look on here now and then for possible questions. Smile
    Emily Sofie
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Emily Sofie

Post  Emily Sofie Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:18 am

Well...
    Cant say anything bad about your application still I wont forget todays morning:P
    Didnt sound like u had any positive impression about pandas this morning. How come that suddenly changed?
    May I ask who those "peeps" were that told you about us?

And about the family stats well. It been a little broken by Spoff and Barry drama but that shall settle off now as both are out of guild.
    Anyway...
    Pandas indeed want to be and stay a family but that means to also talk about problems.
    Are you a person that directly would inform us either in pm or on forum if something goes wrong between you any some other member? Or would you slightly rage inside yourself and keep quiet (as sadly alot pandas did int he past...)

Also maybe you know we got a new rank system based on in game and forum activity.
    Where would you see yourself after like 2 months?
    Rather high ranked or lower due to inactivity or forum lazyness.
    (ill add this as a future application question)
    Emily Sofie
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Emily Sofie

Post  Emily Sofie Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:15 am

Oh and which were your 2 last guilds you been in and why you left them?
    You didnt went into detail there.
    Captain
    Pirate Panda

Post  Captain Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:39 am

Hi Emily.

Sorry but i'm a bit busy today, i'll answer your questions tomorrow. If that's ok with you of course. Smile
    Hysterisk
    Hysterisk
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Hysterisk

Post  Hysterisk Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:17 am

You got time my friend..

A question from me:

How would you describe yourself with 3 words?
    Khaleesi
    Khaleesi
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Undefined
    Profession: Rookguardian

Post  Khaleesi Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:24 am

Emily Sofie wrote:Oh and which were your 2 last guilds you been in and why you left them?
    You didnt went into detail there.
    The same question ^

Hello Captain,

In your apply, you just say that you belonged to 4 or 5 guilds,
    but didnt say names...
    I would like to know the name of you last guild on Refugia and why you left it?
    (point-blank)

Khal~ pirat 
    Zion of Danger
    Zion of Danger
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Zion of Danger

Post  Zion of Danger Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:51 am

Greetings Captain Hazze

I'm sorry to tell you that your application has been rejected. We have decided not to take you in.
    You can always get to know some of the members in the guild and try again in a month
    Good luck on your path!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:53 am