Pirate Pandas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Application for Dark Bolto

SilentShadovv
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Undefined
    Profession: Rookguardian

Application for Dark Bolto Empty Application for Dark Bolto

Post  SilentShadovv Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:58 pm

Well i guess i'll start by saying my names Dan and I always hate doing these applications things, never know what to say.
    I've played Tibia in the past, started a Knight about 5-6 years ago on Refugia. Got to level 101 i think it was before i had some issues with the internet and things so unfortunately couldn't play anymore. However I recently got back into the game playing on a paladin now. Recently bought premium which is a first for me, still getting to know a few ares but enjoying the game a lot more. I am currently level 77 and the characters name is Dark Bolto.  

Right better do the rest like this or I'll end up completely forgetting something Sad

2. When did you started to play tibia (How did you got to play tibia)

5-6 years ago. Was playing a game called 'CO' got talking to a guy which was saying how good tibia was so i thought i'd give it a go.

3. Have you played on other Servers? If yes why did you leave them?

Never played another server. A friend that started just before me started on this server so i joined it and see no reason to join any other.

4. Have you played any other Vocation than your current one or even have other chars you still play active?

Played a Knight 5-6 years ago, Now lost on an account.
    Got 2 alts which are very, very rarely used a Druid level 33 and a Sorcerer level ...(well i don't quite remember, something really low like 12-15)

5. In how many guilds have you been before and how come you left them?

Just left a Guild called Legendary Wolves. The 1-2 members i spoke to seamed pretty nice. I was a member of the guild for about a week, during which not a single person spoke on the guild chat. So i thought I'd seek out a more active guild.

6. Now tell us about yourself as a person. Where are you from? Whats your age? Whats your name and is there any Nickname you like to be called? And ofc we would also like to know if your a girl or a boy.
    (Optional: Maybe you want to tell us about your hobbies and find"soulmates" that got the same hobbies)

I'm a male, called Dan. I'm from the UK been here all my life. I'm currently working for Domino's Pizza, I think It's in almost every country so people will know what it is :)Don't know if you'd call Xbox a hobby but I'm on it a fair bit of time, Well mainly just when Tibia is having one of its laggy days :(Ohh I'm 22 as well (Almost forgot there)

7. What about your criminal record. Have you ever been notated or even banned on any of your accounts?
    (Dont worry if you have been notated or banned before be honest and tell us about it!)

Never been banned or anything, don't use anything weird to play. Just in case i got that question all wrong then no I don't have a criminal record in RL :Dlol

8. Last thing why do you want to join Pandas? What are your expections?
    Well I see a lot of forum posts about you guys on the forums (official) so I know your guild is very active which is one thing I'm looking for, also English speaking members. My expections are about the same really a nice friendly guild chat, team hunts and team questing. All around a good guild to be in.

1 last thing before I go.... I really like cookies Very Happy
    See you in game.
    Signed
    Dark Bolto
    Synedoque
    Synedoque
    Pirate Panda

Character

Application for Dark Bolto Empty Re: Application for Dark Bolto

Post  Synedoque Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:46 pm

Hello Dan, your voting thread has been made and you will get an answer in 5-7 days from now. Please, stay tuned so you can answer further questions that members will make you! Smile

Btw, I consider Xbox as a hobby too, I do play it, basically CoD :p
    Emily Sofie
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Emily Sofie
    Profession: Druid

Post  Emily Sofie Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:20 pm

Nooooo a cookie monster :'(
    The cookies are mines!

Oh and in Pandas we more likely spread hugs and so as Sonic is our Huggy master. Your able to share those instead of cookies Very Happy?
    SilentShadovv
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  SilentShadovv Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:55 pm

COD is basically the only thing i play too, mainly BO2 atm, but my favorite is got to be MW2 Very Happy

Hmm give up cookies for hugs ....... but ......but the cookies are soo nice :(Guess Hugs are good too though.
    Synedoque
    Synedoque
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Synedoque Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:04 pm

I play Black Ops 2 too, but my favourite one is MW3, but I only play hardcore modes
    SilentShadovv
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  SilentShadovv Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:21 pm

Only core for me i really suck at hardcore Sad CTF mainly, quite an objective player.
    Synedoque
    Synedoque
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Synedoque Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:34 pm

Domination/S&D here, but only hardcore, I suck so much at core, competing in the MLG these days Smile
    SilentShadovv
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  SilentShadovv Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:09 pm

I keep getting really bad teams in them league game things so iv'e not done any for ages. But bad players are good bait for checking rooms/corners XD gotten dogs quite a few times now their always fun.
    Synedoque
    Synedoque
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Synedoque Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:56 pm

Well I got dogs almost on every match I play :p VSAT, dogs and swarm are the streaks I'm using atm because dogs get them outta houses and swarm just booms them, but got almost all the streak challenges done, so I started over from 0 :p

Anyhow, lets wait for more members to give their opinion about your application Smile
    Emily Sofie
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Emily Sofie
    Profession: Druid

Post  Emily Sofie Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:18 am

Hay there.
    You voting period has passed and we got a result to tell you Razz
    You are accepted! Ill give you your invitation in a moment and after you joined you will get further forum access.

Make sure you will read the guild rules right after and ofc follow them.
    An important part in Pandas is the forum. Make sure you will use it and you will be able to raise in ranks Razz

Edit: After you joined and read this here I will change your forum name to your char name.
    Im sure it says somewhere to use you ingame name on forum!
    Like this our members can compare better who in game is who on forum ^.^
    SilentShadovv
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  SilentShadovv Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:13 am

Awesome thanks. My character name was unavailable at the time :/

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content