Pirate Pandas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Blitzern's Application

Blitzern
    Blitzern
    Pirate Panda

Blitzern's Application Empty Blitzern's Application

Post  Blitzern Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:37 pm

Name: Blitzern
    Level: 145
    Vocation: Royal Paladin

I started to play tibia 2006 due to my mates. They told me that they found an awesome game called tibia. I thought this was only some 1-2 day game and then you quit. So we started some chars and then we got stuck in to it. First we started on Nova to pk and get rich, but we were totally wrong and got raped till we didn't had any eq or money left.

So after some weeks we decided to choose a non-pvp world. Here i started my ex main char an ek. That guy I pged for like 2-3 years and I really liked it but then rl life came more and more into me (school, friends etc) and i was more and more offline 6 days /week. So I decided to delete it 2009 at lvl 154. I thought I was never going back to this game and I gave my cash and equipment to mates..

After that I had a vacation from tibia till June 2012. (then I was done with school)
    So I created Blitzern on Calmera. I had never tried a royal paladin before so I gave it a chance and now i'm really stuck to this game and I really enjoy it!

But to get most of this game I now have to WT from Calmera because it's too laggy there so now I will try Refugia to kick-ass!

My ex-chars was lvl 100 ed, 154 ek, and now my current Rp which is 145. I prefer royal paladin all times Smile

I have been in Elite militia for like 6 months, I had to leave this guild to make the WT come thru. It was a great guild but too many players are nowadays in-active there which sucks ;/.

In real life my name is Joachim, i'm 21 years old and I come from Sweden, Gothenburg. People call me Blitz in tibia and in rl Joche. I'm usually studying economics at the university but i have a 1 year break from it right now to get some cash for a vacation. So right now i'm working on a gas station. On my sparetime I usually train, party, hang with my friends and compete in streetraces etc.

I don't have any criminal records or notations on my char.

I wanna join this awesome guild because my mate Mamme is in the guild and also because I've heard that you guys are active players which fits me very good. I really like to teamhunt and hopefully someone wants to do it with me too Smile

Hope to see you guys around

cheers!

Blitzern
    Ridi
    Ridi
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Undefined
    Profession: Rookguardian

Blitzern's Application Empty Re: Blitzern's Application

Post  Ridi Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:06 pm

Welcome on Pandas forum. I've got a few questions :

1 : How long/day You are online?
    2 : Did You ever was on quest service?
    Blitzern
    Blitzern
    Pirate Panda

Post  Blitzern Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:20 pm

Zekorex wrote:Welcome on Pandas forum. I've got a few questions :

1 : How long/day You are online?
    2 : Did You ever was on quest service?

Hello Zekorex, nice to hear from you!

Question 1: Im online 5h / day 4-5 days /week. Usually 1 h after ss in 1-2 hours and 8 h after ss for like 3 h - 4 h.
    Question 2: I have never done a quest service, but I have join many and I know how to do and act in one.

Hope I answered your questions!
    Spoffie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Undefined
    Profession: Rookguardian

Post  Spoffie Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:42 am

Spoffie the....im to tired....

Well i have a few questions

Can you name your character you had before you came back to tibia?

Like the level 100 ed and the 154 ek?

/Spoffie
    Blitzern
    Blitzern
    Pirate Panda

Post  Blitzern Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:33 am

Spoffie wrote:Spoffie the....im to tired....

Well i have a few questions

Can you name your character you had before you came back to tibia?

Like the level 100 ed and the 154 ek?

/Spoffie

Hello!

Death silent warrior, Dream silent druid.

/Blitz
    Emily Sofie
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Emily Sofie
    Profession: Druid

Post  Emily Sofie Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:05 am

Hay mate today is the end of your voting only 5 days since creation passed but we have a clear desicion and we want you in our ranks. Therefore I just created your invitation and as soon as you joined I will give you further forum access Smile

After you got further access please make sure to read the guild rules in the rule section and ofc to stick to them^^

Welcome to Pandas!
    Blitzern
    Blitzern
    Pirate Panda

Post  Blitzern Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:19 am

Emily Sofie wrote:Hay mate today is the end of your voting only 5 days since creation passed but we have a clear desicion and we want you in our ranks. Therefore I just created your invitation and as soon as you joined I will give you further forum access Smile

After you got further access please make sure to read the guild rules in the rule section and ofc to stick to them^^

Welcome to Pandas!

Heya mate!

Thank you pirat , that's wonderful news to hear! I've just accepted the invitation Smile pirat

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:18 pm