Pirate Pandas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Gudde's application

Synedoque
    Synedoque
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Undefined
    Profession: Rookguardian

Gudde's application Empty Gudde's application

Post  Synedoque Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:15 am

Well, the character I'd like to join Pirate Pandas with is Gudde, it is level 36 and it's a Royal Paladin. I started playing Tibia like 5 years ago or so, on the world of Hiberna, world that I left when all my friends changed world or quit playing. I have a 101 EK on Anne's guild and a 40 MS guildless, and I'd like to join this one with the RP, since I play both chars quite actively. I've been on the Dwarfhood, but almost everymember is retired or play ocasionally, and I like to speak on GC and so on, so there's not that activity there.

Now, let's start with my infos :p My name is Pablo, but everyone calls me Gude and I'm a 21 years old Spanish male student. I've never been notated or banned on any of my accounts, and I'd like to jion the Pandas because I like to meet new active people, make friends and enjoy this game, I've been talking to Emily like a week ago and she seemed to be a nice person, and another reason to join you could be teamhunts if get on the level range, although I need some more levels on the RP as well as on the EK. My English knodledge is quite good and I think you'd be able to understand me without any trouble.

Well, I think I answered the most of your questions if not all, and if you still got any doubt with me feel free to talk to me Ingame to Aleeya or Gudde, since those are the characters I play the most.

Kind regards,
    Gude.

Edit: I'm studying chemical engineering and Spanish philology, and I'm interested on cars, computers, computar games and Xbox 360 :p
    Spoffie
    Pirate Panda

Character

Gudde's application Empty Hello

Post  Spoffie Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:20 pm

hello

Im Sorry for taking so long time untill i Posted here

Can you Post a time i can Contact you CET or you can post how many hours after server save so we can have a chat in game?

/Spoffie

Synedoque
    Synedoque
    Pirate Panda

Character

Gudde's application Empty Re: Gudde's application

Post  Synedoque Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:56 pm

Sure, today I'm not able to play because I will be not at home, I got a tournament outta my city. I'll be back home in the night, so I'll add you to VIP and I'll talk to you if you are connected. Tomorrow, I'll be connected after SS, on Sunday I'll be connected on the evening and on the week I'm connected most of the afternoons/evenings, and even some mornings, so it's not hard to talk to me, just add Aleeya and Gudde to your VIP and check them from time to time and I'm sure you'll catch me soon, mister question maker :p

Don't worry about the time it took you to answer, I didn't expect an answer suddenly Smile
    Emily Sofie
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Emily Sofie
    Profession: Druid

Post  Emily Sofie Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:24 pm

Hehe Spoff is indeed a valuable Question maker in our guild.
    Taked with you in game a few times lready and you seemed to be sympathic or how ever you spell that word to me.
    Also I love your ek name Razz Ill create the voting Thread now.

But one more question. If you get into Pandas and you will like it will you consider to come with all your chars then?
    Or youll stay with Anne I mean she got a great guild too Smile
    Synedoque
    Synedoque
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Synedoque Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:03 am

Indeed Anne's guild is a great one and I might consider that option really hard, as I said on the first post, I like to meet new people, I don't betray or however you can call it (wasn't able to think on another word xD) my guildies, so I think that the EK will stay there, but if it's needed it will be used with you, I mean if you need me somewhere I will pick any of my chars and help you as long as I can since I would be part of your guild and my aim on the game is to have fun and help my mates, but by now I don't think I'm gonna leave Anne's guild on the EK, I don't know what can happen in a future, hope you understand that and if you didn't, you know, post it here or catch me ingame Smile
    Mastrik
    Mastrik
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Mastrik Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:18 am

let down i guess is the colocation u were looknig for Razz

but even tho we dont have any lvl req now id like to see ur pal hitting lvl 40 b4 we get u in...

but beside this useem to be nice person Smile
    Synedoque
    Synedoque
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Synedoque Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:59 am

Mastrik wrote:let down i guess is the colocation u were looknig for Razz

but even tho we dont have any lvl req now id like to see ur pal hitting lvl 40 b4 we get u in...

but beside this useem to be nice person Smile

Yes let down seems to fit perfect there hahaha I'm training the pally skills while I get eq for it since I've been hacked and started from 0, so until I get that eq I'll just gather money on the EK and train the pally, afterwards I'll just level both of them, since those are the two vocations I like the most.

Thanks for the support by the way Smile
    Spoffie
    Pirate Panda

Character

Gudde's application Empty Hi

Post  Spoffie Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:53 pm

Hi i been talking to Aleeya a few times in Game and i cant find anything to ask here .....

Try to level up i Advice you i might be able to help after newyear cause im going on a LOOOONG vacation in germany Smile

/Spoffie
    Synedoque
    Synedoque
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Synedoque Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:54 am

Spoffie wrote:Hi i been talking to Aleeya a few times in Game and i cant find anything to ask here .....

Try to level up i Advice you i might be able to help after newyear cause im going on a LOOOONG vacation in germany Smile

/Spoffie

As you said, a chat is worth more than questions sometimes :p
    I'll level up, at least I'll try, and have fun there on Germany Smile
    Synedoque
    Synedoque
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Synedoque Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:30 am

As I seen you're giving answers today, even for applications made after mine... I wonder when will I get my answer :p
    Emily Sofie
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Emily Sofie
    Profession: Druid

Post  Emily Sofie Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:31 am

Well we spoke ingame already. The point was it needs to pass 5 days of voting till the thread in our voting section automatically closes before that we dont give an answer Razz
    But since your already invited now you knwo your answer is a ACCEPTED Razz
    I gave you further forum access so feel free to check around and enjoy the other sections and also make sure you follow the guild rules!
    If theres any problems / drama int he guild let me know in game or on the forum
    Synedoque
    Synedoque
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Synedoque Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:17 pm

Of course I'll stick to the rules, and I hope there's no drama Smile
    Thanks for accepting me by the way.

Sponsored content