Guardian Of Serenity
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Guardian Of Serenity
    Profession: Knight

Guardian Of Serenity Recruitment Application

Post  Guardian Of Serenity on Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:07 pm

Evening Guys!

First of all I'm going to skip the question order and briefly introduce myself to you. My name is Pawel, I come from Poland currently living abroad in the UK for the past 5 years now. Most of my friends call me Pele (No I'm not a football legend, that comes later) You Pirates can call me however you like, Either by my Tibian nickname, Pawel or Pele (I favour Pele though), I'm 19 years old, will be 20 on the 31st of January. My hobbies would be to play games, drink and make music. I've been an amateur producer of a so called progressive house music for the past 5 years and its currently ongoing, I've played on a small venues locally but producing is much more interesting then DJ'ing, at least in my opinion. Other then that I'm just a gamer who really likes to play this old fashioned but still so exciting game called Tibia, and few others games.

So let's skip to the real deal now. My main character's name is Guardian of Serenity, elite knight level 263 with magic level 10. I've also got 2 second characters which are:

• Level 123 Paladin

• Level 53 Druid

My paladin still needs few of the quests done like Annihilator etc, so I'll help with him whenever I can other then that I don't fancy playing him at the moment. However my mighty druid Julla is the hot stuff at the moment. Trying to pg as fast as possible.

I have started playing Tibia when the update 7.6 was live. I have no idea how or why I got to play it, I think one of my friends was playing it and as soon as I have started. I couldn't stop. Many years have come since I have settled myself on Refugia. I've tried many pvp and non pvp servers such as Harmonia, Askara etc. etc. I left them either because my friends stopped playing or I just got bored of playing. After a long time many of my friends (not much of them remain at the moment) joined Refugia and so did I and that's how the story goes I guess. I have been in one major guild before I want to join you guys. I left it because of its inactivity and few of the members of it got on my nerves beyond measure and I couldn't simply deal with them by a talk.
    My criminal record is currently clean (both in game and in real life), although I think I have been given a name lock once without a clue why, I think some of the player thought It meant something offensive in his/her's language because It was written in polish.

When It comes to activity I'm usually around at nights from around 18:00 CET due to college and work however, on Thursdays I am usually free all day and weekends If i don't go out on the weekends and get myself drunk of rum like a true pirate does I'm available as well. When it comes to forum activity I'm usually lazy If I'm going to be honest with you guys, but It all depends on the forum activity itself, if there are many information about what/when/where etc. then I'll be surely to check it quite often depending on the developing situation. I'm usually a friendly guy that likes to enjoy a game time with worthy people and I think you guys are one of those. I don't really like to talk with anyone else then the individual I'm having a problem with however if I'll encounter any misunderstandings throughout my stay and It would not be able to talk it through with the individual I'll be more then glad to talk with one of the vice leaders or even the leader himself.

I want to join Pirate Pandas because I've just finished playing Assassin's Creed Black Flag, wanted to become a pirate but then thought it through and coming to a conclusion that I could never be one, I can at least join your ranks and be a Tibia Pirate. No seriously now I've been talking with one of the members of Pirate Pandas "Quinn Marvin" about joining your ranks (I've known him before) Also I've seen the way you guys do tons of quest services, hunts and you are a bot clean guild. Many people active all day/night long I suppose because you are Pirates in the end.

I'd like to thank you on my behalf for taking your precious time and reading the application form.

Yar Me Harties!
    Synedoque
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Undefined
    Profession: Rookguardian

Re: Guardian Of Serenity Recruitment Application

Post  Synedoque on Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:14 pm

Hi Pawel, welcome to our forums Smile

The voting has started and it be done withing the next 5-7 days. We will tell you then if you're accepted. Please, stay tuned so you can answer the questions from the members.

Thor Stoorm
    Pirate Panda

Post  Thor Stoorm on Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:11 pm

Hello Wink
    If you dont mind, did you stay long at Askara lands? If yes what were urs nick name?

Cheers
    Rabizi

P.S.
    Which rum you prefer mostly ?:d
    Guardian Of Serenity
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Guardian Of Serenity on Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:46 pm

Hey Rabizi. No I did not stay long in the Askara lands. It was so much time ago I wouldn't be able to remember my character names either.

My favorite rum? Captain Morgan I guess.

Mamme
    Pirate Panda

Post  Mamme on Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:47 pm

i could have sworn that this char spoke swedish with me a few months ago so i'm going to ask u the obvious question.

Did u buy this char?

Even if u did it wont effect my voting so please be honest

Mamme
    Pirate Panda

Post  Mamme on Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:53 pm

i might be wrong but would like to know
    Guardian Of Serenity
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Guardian Of Serenity on Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:53 pm

No no, you are indeed correct Mamme. I've bought this character few months ago from my guild mate who was needed quick cash injection. Before hand I had a level around 210 RP. I've sold it to my real friend and later on when I found out about that knight being for sale, I have bought it.

Maybe it kinda sucks selling/buying characters every now and then but don't be fooled by that, I have my experience in Tibia so I'm not that bad playing any kind of vocation to be honest.

Mamme
    Pirate Panda

Post  Mamme on Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:16 am

ok then Smile

good that u're honest
    Guardian Of Serenity
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Guardian Of Serenity on Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:25 am

Yeah sure, what's the point of lying, the truth will be unfold in the end.
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Emily Sofie
    Profession: Druid

Post  Emily Sofie on Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:41 am

I just hope your not planning to switch the char again Very Happy

It would get confusing...
    Guardian Of Serenity
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Guardian Of Serenity on Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:46 am

No no no, no switches anymore. It would confuse me as well.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:05 pm