Elveness Application

Neexius
    Pirate Panda

Elveness Application

Post  Neexius on Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:16 am

Hellow Again!

Firstly i need to say 'sorry' for my bad with leaving from ur guild. I do that because i want be like i'm write to Emily 'polish guild with ts'. Why i think it's bad decision? Because guild to which i join is seriously worst on refugia, and again 'why?' that's why because they just want problems and using his power.
    Now i'll write answer for second question from Emily 'why wou think you wouldnt leave again?' - because i was there and i know this is good guild and now i know that I would not go with stupid reasons.

And now the most important part:

Well like some ppl's can know i'm Lukasz and i'm from poland. My char is 283 Royal Paladin with name Elveness. I play tibia from like 7 years. I play on many servers and i'm never think about that why i change servers too many times, maybe because some teams go retired etc. I have char's with all vocations but mostly i like play on EK and RP. You can think if i play on many server - i was on many guild. That's right. Why i'm leave? It's depend of what server, if we talk about Open PvP server then sometimes other guild win war on server and our guild cease to exist but on optional pvp reason of my leave was change server or something not important :PMy account have clean criminal records. I'm active player, and i dont see any problem to check and be active on forum. I'm really quiet well if i have any problem i'll solve it :PI want join guild because i was there and i think it's really good team. What are my expectations? Only a second chance and I can promise you - you will not regret it!

=)
    Sonic Steven
    Princess
    Princess

Character
    Name: Sonic Storm
    Profession: Sorcerer

Re: Elveness Application

Post  Sonic Steven on Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:35 am

Lol...

Neexius
    Pirate Panda