Lakerman
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Lakerman
    Profession: Paladin

Lakermans Application

Post  Lakerman on Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:09 pm

Hi all,
    My name is Lakerman and i am a lvl 113 royal paladin.

My little brother showed me this game back in the fall 2006, first reaction was what in the hell is this. No sound and 2D graphics but is had something else that many games didnt. The Tibia history, legendary players, super rare items and the unsolvde riddles.
    It didnt take me long before i was hooked, and maybe the one and most important thing that keept me in this game for a long time was all the new frindships that was found.

My Tibia carrer started at Calmera 2006, just becuase that was were my little brother played back then. After a couple of years i was really tiered of the game, a lot of private stuff was going on. i tought i was so done with the game so i deleted my 2 chars and gave away nearly all my belogins. No it was not the smartest decision i made but it was necassary.
    So i really didnt leave i quited.
    Had 2 chars there: Aragorn son of arathon (do not mock me for that name:) lvl 146 EK and Lakerman a 100+RP.
    Found my goodbye thread at tibia.com:
    Thread number:2781394

The reasons i started on Refugia is its an Eu server Calmera is not (lagg). Also the old friends that still plays Tibia is here at Refugia.

I have a little lvl 24 (windjammer) MS on inferna but only offline traning with him, i
    do not have any plans for that guy:).

I helped in the creating of seeker of the truth, but jumped of that project when my friends dropped out and the management was replaced.
    In a short while i also was in a very small guild called shadowsong, but its really dead from the beginning thats why i left.

Sorry i lied in the beginning my real name is not Lakerman its Sebastian, iam 28 years old and lives in Sweden. My friends call me Bassen, for some reason i dont really know why but it have always been Bassen. I work as a key account manager at a computer distributior, selling computer components and gaming accessories to resellers in Sweden. I will not bore you out with all my hobbies but one of them is to be out on the lake sailing, i have a sailing boat and a pretty big lake here were i live.
    Have not found my soulmate yet...

I have no Criminal record here at Refugia nor in Calmera when i played there.

I think the communication is a important thing to get forward both in Tibia and in any other sport/game and life. So yes forum should be used frequently also the GC of course. So yes i will be hanging on the forums.

if a problem comes up, i will talk to the person and solve it. if its an argue that cant be solved or an argue that requeirs the leaders then i will involve them.
    leave or running from the problem rarley helps.

The reason i want to join Pandas is of course i heard a lot of good things about you.
    You give a lot back to the community and i want to be part of that.
    Thats what it is all about friends and do fun stuff together.

PS. feel free to ask anything , and sorry for any misspellings its still quite early here in Sweden:)!
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Emily Sofie
    Profession: Druid

Re: Lakermans Application

Post  Emily Sofie on Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:27 am

Hay there Sebastian. SO me and a few other Pandas already read through your application and been talking a lil about it.
    We liked your application and would like to give you a trial time. As we do not have restarted our voting system ill o the inv right now and you can join later on when you read this.
    Hope we get a chatty and friendly member with you then Smile

Oh oneee question i got right now tho. WHat time did you stopped to play on Calmera and started on Refugia?
    Lakerman
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Lakerman
    Profession: Paladin

Post  Lakerman on Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:46 pm

I stoped playing on Calmera 2009,10,03 and started on refugida 2013-10-13.
    Loking forward to bond with you guys and girls:)!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:18 pm