Pirate Pandas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Zell'ik Application

Zell'ik
    Zell'ik
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Zell the Panda
    Profession: Knight

Zell'ik  Application  Empty Zell'ik Application

Post  Zell'ik Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:18 am

Hello Pirate Panda's

1. Character name, Level and Vocation
    Zell'ik 305lvl Elite Knight

2. When did you started to play tibia (How did you got to play tibia)
    Something about 10 years ago my friend show me this game. He also teach me how to play but this was a dificull becouse he told me all the isntructions online by chat.

3. Have you played on other Servers? If yes why did you leave them?
    My first server was a pvp, there i reach ~30 lvl and i die meny times by the pk ;]
    Then i to non-pvp Eternia there i play till 60 lvl and i create new acc on Refugia becouse some of my rl frients play there.

4. Have you played any other Vocation than your current one or even have other chars you still play active?
    My first voc was a knight then i have paladyn 60lvl next was a Zell MS on this acc 130 lvl and i stopped play on this MS becouse low hp sux Connections = die too ment times. I never played on Druid.

5. In how many guilds have you been before and how come you left them?
    A lot. As far i remember Noble warriors, Choch, Moonblades, Gost Riders - last one, always i leave guild for simply reason - there was not so meny active players or guild have too meny problems whith ander guilds. Still i looknig for best guild to stay for a long time that the reason why i change guild so ment times, never they kick me out always i left guild.

6. Now tell us about yourself as a person. Where are you from? Whats your age? Whats your name and is there any Nickname you like to be called? And ofc we would also like to know if your a girl or a boy.
    (Optional: Maybe you want to tell us about your hobbies and find"soulmates" that got the same hobbies)
    My rl name is Mateusz i have 30 yo. Im from Poland but i live and work in Netherlands. My hobby (except tibia ofc) is a fotography.

7. What about your criminal record. Have you ever been notated or even banned on any of your accounts?
    (Dont worry if you have been notated or banned before be honest and tell us about it!)
    Long time ago i want to see how to use a ilegal tool to help play just i was interesting how it is. I use a bot meybe 2-3 days to trening on slime thats all. After 3 days they automaticly detect illegal soft and they banned me for 30days. Thats all, after this i never use a illegal soft.

8. Our guild ranks are based on activity in game such as forum activity. Do you consider yourself as a forum user? Do you think you will use the forum on daily base or will you be rather lazy with that?
    I prefers to use a forum to comunicate whit the person offline or play in diffrent time.

9. Imagine you have a problem with a member/ or the guild itself after you joined. How would you deal with that? Are you a person that talks about this problems with leader/vices or would you just leave?

Well always i try to find a solutions and all the problems for me are the challenges, if realy there is no possibility to fix the problem I dissipates. For rest of the situations we can write on forum/GC and thogether try to find a solutions.

10. Last thing why do you want to join Pandas? What are your expections?
    Becouse i want to play whith a team, i want to participate in a common quest hunt etc. I saw meny time your quest service, your perfect organisations, cooperation team playing these are the qualities which I seeks to Guild.

If there is something more what you need to know ask me here or in the game.
    Thank you for your time.
    Sharper
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Undefined
    Profession: Rookguardian

Zell'ik  Application  Empty Re: Zell'ik Application

Post  Sharper Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:13 am

Hello Zell'ik!

(+)
    For being honest.

(-)
    For just answering the questions and ignorig the part when our leader asked you to write the application as a story to include the questions. By story, I don't mean that you should come up with a story. Just write it as a following text, do you know what I mean with that?
    (You don't have to rewrite your application, if Emily Sofie doesn't want you to).

By the way, what do you do for a living? - Just curious Smile

Kind regards,
    Sharper
    Zell'ik
    Zell'ik
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Zell'ik Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:47 pm

"write something to the following Questions in your application."
    Thats what i did like this. Yes i see now at last line of topic how you want to. Sorry for that.

"By the way, what do you do for a living? - Just curious Smile"
    Well i working in Netherland in magazine with clothes Protest brand together with my Wife.
    Sharper
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Undefined
    Profession: Rookguardian

Post  Sharper Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:02 pm

Nice! I'd love to come up with a business idea with my girl, aswell. Sounds really fun to do something like that together. Smile
    Emily Sofie
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Emily Sofie
    Profession: Druid

Post  Emily Sofie Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:02 am

Hay there since we currently aint do a voting but just an app and a talk in game ill try to get one of my vices to speak with u hopefully later today. Im super sick atm so I hardly manage to sit at the pc at all to talk to you myself.

Anyway one thing in your app bothering me and thats the part of leaving guilds cuz of not too many active ppl.

What do you consider as many active ppl? Like tell me a number. And active means for you chatty, online, or always beeing up for teamhunts?
    Zell'ik
    Zell'ik
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Zell'ik Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:19 am

When you are outside of the guild you can see only how many ppl is in total. You dont know how many realy is active- how many log only for chat, how many do team-play, how meny are realy online. Some times i join to guild where wos 70-90 ppl on list and in real plaing actve players was maximum 5 so i leave that guild becouse i dont have any reason to stay there. One time i join guild where was meny active ppl but they play alone or they use a bot to play (online 23/24h). In one form my guild where i was in past leader was non stop online and non stop hunting only sea spawn on H-lvl, i think you know what i mean about whith ppl olso.
    In Pirate Panda this situation is difrent. I see a meny times how you doing quest and i saw how you hunting thogiether. Olso opinion about you in serwer is realy good. Realy i dont hear nothing bad about you, its realy difficul to find guild like You have especially on Refugia. Here is a lot of guild and a lot of players but counts not quantity but Quality. Thats why I care to join YOU.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:43 am