Pirate Pandas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Zion of Danger
Jiaozi
6 posters

Jiaozi's application

Jiaozi
    Jiaozi
    Pirate Panda

Jiaozi's application Empty Jiaozi's application

Post  Jiaozi Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:36 am

Well hello there!

My name is Karol (Charlie), and I'm from Poland.
    Well that application would look like a school letter at English lessons :DDD
    I would like to join ur guild with my Elite Knight lvl 176 Jiaozi. I came today from Arcania, i know that couple guys from that world are in ur guild, one of them told me that i could join that guild cause it's pretty nice and helpful etc and i also have rl in guild also but i think he's kinda retired.
    Honestly i've been involved in "Arcanian war" with brazilian players called "Massacre" cause i was hunted for nothing ofc like 80% of neutral players there so i joined a couple guys who decided to fight for "freedom" but we cant win them and well.. it's shame to waste my character so i decided to transfer here to play in peace, and making quests, teamhunts etc. On Arcania i was in couple neutral guilds, like : Dark Purples Faster Turtles, Cast Away, Wings of Brotherhood, Rhapsody, Ekipa od Usterek, and couple more i dont remember names exactly cuz im playing arcania since 2004. Im trying to be a peaceful player without troubles in group of ppl i just wanna talk with someone on new for me world, make some teamhunts, maybe help u with some quests etc.

Maybe you would like hear a couple words about me, well im a 20 yo, im from Poland like i said before, im leaving near to Kolobrzeg in small town, actually im studying in a evening school cuz my life was little broken and that's how it's look like, im thinking about joing Polish Army but i need to finish training first cuz it's requirement for do that. Well, i dont know what to say more, maybe we can do it like that, if any1 of u would have any question just ask freely and ill try do answer asap.

Well, in what i can help u after joining Pandas, i have no idea, im rly opened for propositions person, i could help with quests, hunts etc like i said before, i have much time actualy for playing so ill do my best.

Thanks and greetings to you, im waiting for questions and ofc for ur vote. Thanks again Smile
    Zion of Danger
    Zion of Danger
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Zion of Danger
    Profession: Druid

Jiaozi's application Empty Re: Jiaozi's application

Post  Zion of Danger Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:41 am

Greetings Jiaozi

Welcome to our forum and thank you for applying.
    Your application voting has been created and should take 5-7 days. Please look on here now and then for possible questions. Smile
    Valdarnok
    Valdarnok
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Undefined
    Profession: Rookguardian

Post  Valdarnok Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:47 am

Greetings Jiaozi.

In the meantime please check again Read before applying topic and extend Your application with the answers to the rest of the questions. It's really important for us before voting.

Good luck!
    Jiaozi
    Jiaozi
    Pirate Panda

Post  Jiaozi Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:08 pm

Well, hello again.

I don't see a "edit" option so ill make new post.

From the top of the question list:

Ofc my name in game is Jiaozi, I'm a Elite Knight lvl 176 and i have been playing on 2 servers called Arcania and Thoria but i've mostly played on Arcania whole my tibia life with some 5-6 months break 2 yrs ago. I've player already all of vocations i have also 90 sorc, 84 ed and 29 paladin on Arcania but im not playing on that characters except druid. Like i said in my first post I have started playing in Tibia since 2004 my friend told me about that game to i decided to risk and i liked it. I dont have a criminal record my all accounts always was clean without any troubles and bans etc im trying to be peaceful player so if i would have any problem with a guildmate or anybody else i would try to talk about himself and try to solve our problem, but if it wouldnt help then i would like to talk with some vice or leader to help me solve our problem and i think that's how guild problems should be solved. Im checking arcanian and refugian forum (that last one from a while) every day so i dont see the problem to check any news on your (maybe our someday) forum to know what is happening. I would like to join Pandas cause i have 2 of friends which i only know on that server and i want to teamhunts, help in making some quests etc, i would like to play in community not alone cause it's not a fun. Thanks and greetings Smile
    Emily Sofie
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Emily Sofie

Post  Emily Sofie Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:57 pm

Theres indeed no eidt option on most of the forum anymore for most of the ranks.
    As a beautiful application once been totally erased just bcz the specific member decided to leave after some time and edited all posts she made on forum. Which is dumb and useless but anyway. It shouldnt be that terrible that theres no edit Very Happy
    Jiaozi
    Jiaozi
    Pirate Panda

Post  Jiaozi Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:27 pm

Ye sure ^^ we can always make another post and spam a little ^.^ Twisted Evil , ok im not wasting ur time anymore and waiting for questions and ur votes, Ahoy!
    Khaleesi
    Khaleesi
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Khaleesi Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:16 am

OMG I loved the avatar!!!!!!
    Sharper
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Sharper Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:21 am

Hello Jiaozi!

How come to left all these Guilds?
    Where would you suggest a level 120 Elite Knight to hunt?

Regards,
    Sharper
    Jiaozi
    Jiaozi
    Pirate Panda

Post  Jiaozi Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:01 am

Well, about the guilds it was some time ago but in most of cases it was just a group decision cause i have played with friends on Arcania, so in that times we had searching the best guild for us, on couple cases guild just has disbanded cause of some reasons etc, only about my last guild Cast Away i had left it cause i've get hunted from Massacre (rulling guild) for practicaly nothing they are making big PA on neutral players, making them to pay 100k monthly to be in their second guild or pay payments for "beeing neutral without guild" etc.

And now about 120 lvl knight i proposing u to hunt Nightmares maybe Sea Serpents or DL's/Wyrms that are monsters which i've hunting on 120lvl.
    Jiaozi
    Jiaozi
    Pirate Panda

Post  Jiaozi Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:06 am

Well, hello there again!

Im sorry to tell this but i've find a guild which i've been invited with my very good friend for which i came on this world, sorry for the trouble and see you. : )
    Zion of Danger
    Zion of Danger
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Zion of Danger

Post  Zion of Danger Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:09 am

Greetings Jiaozi

I will close your application then. Good luck.
    Emily Sofie
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Emily Sofie

Post  Emily Sofie Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:09 am

Np we were gna ask u about this right now anyway.
    + we didnt like the bad news Mastrik gave us about you.

Anyway good luck with that new guild and your raging friend Razz
    Jiaozi
    Jiaozi
    Pirate Panda

Post  Jiaozi Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:40 am

Well, i dont know mastrik and he dont know me so i have no idea what news he gave you but anyway he probably has some reasons to do it. ;p and second thing, from my info i know that it was you raging on mastrik cause of thing he cant even control not my friend but everyone has his own version of the story. ;p Good luck to u too

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:10 pm