Pirate Pandas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Zion of Danger
Descendente
6 posters

Descendente Estrella's Application

Descendente
    Pirate Panda

Descendente Estrella's Application Empty Descendente Estrella's Application

Post  Descendente Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:34 am

1. Character name, Level and Vocation

Descendente Estrella, 167 Master Sorcerer

2. When did you started to play tibia (How did you got to play tibia)

I started play tibia 2003 because my brothers and his friends started to play and i wanted to start play it too because it looked fun

3. Have you played on other Servers? If yes why did you leave them?

Yes i have been playing at Berylia, Nerana and Secura
    I left Berylia because those i played with there quitted tibia and my brother moved to Nerana. Nerana i left because my brother moved to Secura. And secura i left because i get problems with peoples because i scammed some peoples there and got hunted by some peoples and got insulted daily. But i payed all back because i feelt very bad for what i done.

4. Have you played any other Vocation than your current one or even have other chars you still play active?

Yes i have 89 Elite Knight and 84 Royal Paladin but i amn ot playing there

5. In how many guilds have you been before and how come you left them?

I have been in 5 guilds on Secura
    i got kicked from Dark Sphere and Sacred Fraternity because of scamming.
    Spirits of Guidance i got kicked because a fight with the guild recruiter.
    Destroyers of Dreams i left because Danzi and Cubasa left it and Last Survivors i left because it was to inactive

6. Now tell us about yourself as a person. Where are you from? Whats your age? Whats your name and is there any Nickname you like to be called? And ofc we would also like to know if your a girl or a boy.
    (Optional: Maybe you want to tell us about your hobbies and find"soulmates" that got the same hobbies)

My Name is Pedro i am 16 years old. i am half swedish/spanish (my spanish is not so good) you can call me Pedro, Estrella or Lil one :O I was playing handball from i was 4 years old stopped when i was 15 because of real life problems and i also like Formula 1 and MotoGP

7. What about your criminal record. Have you ever been notated or even banned on any of your accounts?
    (Dont worry if you have been notated or banned before be honest and tell us about it!)

I dont have any criminal record on this account but i got deleted on other account because of to many offensive statements

8. Our guild ranks are based on activity in game such as forum activity. Do you consider yourself as a forum user? Do you think you will use the forum on daily base or will you be rather lazy with that?

I read forum 2-4times/day so yes i will use forum daily

9. Imagine you have a problem with a member/ or the guild itself after you joined. How would you deal with that? Are you a person that talks about this problems with leader/vices or would you just leave?

If i get problem with any member in Pandas i would talk to Leader/vice Leader and try to solve the problem

10. Last thing why do you want to join Pandas? What are your expections?

I wanna join Pandas because it seems to be a very friendly guild and i have meet some nice members from it already
    Zion of Danger
    Zion of Danger
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Zion of Danger
    Profession: Druid

Descendente Estrella's Application Empty Re: Descendente Estrella's Application

Post  Zion of Danger Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:58 am

Greetings Descendente

Welcome to our forum and thank you for applying.
    Your application voting has been created and should take 5-7 days. Please look on here now and then for possible questions. Smile
    eldos
    Pirate Panda

Post  eldos Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:53 pm

hola pedro!

good luck with your apply!!
    Ryan Steel
    Ryan Steel
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Ryan Steel

Post  Ryan Steel Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:11 am

Hey Pedro!

Thank you for your application! Smile

Still got some questions though that I'd like you to answer.

To 2): You started Tibia, when you were 6 years old? Shocked What was your highest level that time? Smile

To 5): You said in 9), that you would be talking with leaders and vices if you got problems with someone, but despite this, you "scammed two of your guilds, fought with one of your guild recruiters and was kicked of one guild, because you were inactive." (Quote of yours). How can we be sure, that you don't do this to us?

Last thing is - could you please elaborate and explain this to us from your Tibia.com-Site?

Descendente Estrella's Application Bildsc10
    Synedoque
    Synedoque
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Undefined
    Profession: Rookguardian

Post  Synedoque Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:33 am

I just want to know, why you come back to the game, is it just because the compensation gave you more than what lost?
    Descendente
    Pirate Panda

Post  Descendente Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:37 am

Hey Ryan

My highest level that time was 32 was only standing making UHs for friends.
    and yes i was 6 years old when i started.

i didnt get kicked because i was inactive i left it because the guild was to inactive it was only me in guild channel most of times. and from the guild i got kicked from because fight with the vice leader it was because she promised me she will msg 1 that wants to join after her hunt and after like 3 weeks she said "i dont get msg from the guy that wants to join" and thats how the fight started. i didnt scamm my guilds i scammed other persons not the guild i just got kicked because i scammed
    and i wont do anything like that again because i changed i dont wanna be the bad guy anymore

i rooked my char because i got scammed on 20kk (all money i had) and it feelt useless to play but i decided to start play again and i wrote retired there because i was pissed of because somethings and forgott to remove it

sorry if you understood me wrong my english isnt the best
    Descendente
    Pirate Panda

Post  Descendente Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:39 am

No i come back because i missed the game i didnt care if i get compensation or not i would start play again anyways
    Descendente
    Pirate Panda

Post  Descendente Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:40 am

Descendente wrote:No i come back because i missed the game i didnt care if i get compensation or not i would start play again anyways and i lost more then i get back
    Emily Sofie
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Emily Sofie

Post  Emily Sofie Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:19 am

You should tell Syne aswell that you already been lvl 22 again when the compensation appeard.
    Descendente
    Pirate Panda

Post  Descendente Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:31 am

thanks Chrissy i forgott to tell that
    Zion of Danger
    Zion of Danger
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Zion of Danger Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:05 pm

Greetings Descendente

I have some questions for you.

Deleteion for offensive statement is quite a leap. When was this?

Does your brother still play Tibia?

Last, What should we expect of you if you get in? Smile
    Descendente
    Pirate Panda

Post  Descendente Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:33 pm

I think it was in november2012 i got deleted
    My brother is not playing anymore because he had a name that looked like mine before so he quitted because he got hunted to and hated my style
    A active member that online and much standing atm but always up for help peoples who needs help
    Zion of Danger
    Zion of Danger
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Zion of Danger Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:39 pm

Greetings Descendente

I'm sorry to tell you that your application has been rejected. We have decided not to take you in.
    You can always get to know some of the members in the guild and try again in a month
    Good luck on your path!
    Descendente
    Pirate Panda

Descendente Estrella's Application Empty lalablub

Post  Descendente Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:33 pm

Its okey..

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:14 am